Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:15:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 411 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PMC] Premine Coin | Rare | Mining Transaction Fee Proof of Concept  (Read 382860 times)
annpaol

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:01:29 PM

The dev is gone, this coin is dead.
The dev is not gone, he made if perfectly clear he would not be around for a few days over the weekend due to some personal matters.
Nice trolling though  Roll Eyes
Watching this post and poloniex charts, i repeat, this coin is dead. To be honest the best thing right now to do is to collect half of premine from bagholders (250,000) and distribute them to a random population. This type of distribution seems to be the best right now. A new coin as I read could be interesting but on the other hand it would be like an admission that this coin is a scam.
I really appreciate the idea behind this coin to simulate bitcoin future but sould be better if at the start the coin had distributed among more people possible. Yup, you probably had more noobs and newbies around premine now but look at doge or max or aur, in cryptoworls we have need of these kind of people to create an hype and interest in a new coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:06:27 PM

The dev is not gone, he made if perfectly clear he would not be around for a few days over the weekend due to some personal matters.
Nice trolling though  Roll Eyes
Watching this post and poloniex charts, i repeat, this coin is dead. To be honest the best thing right now to do is to collect half of premine from bagholders (250,000) and distribute them to a random population. This type of distribution seems to be the best right now. A new coin as I read could be interesting but on the other hand it would be like an admission that this coin is a scam.
I really appreciate the idea behind this coin to simulate bitcoin future but sould be better if at the start the coin had distributed among more people possible. Yup, you probably had more noobs and newbies around premine now but look at doge or max or aur, in cryptoworls we have need of these kind of people to create an hype and interest in a new coin.

All you do is come here and criticise. You never seem to have anything constructive to say.

PMC is not going to become a 50% premineed coin. Most, if not all of those are scams. Mazacoin? Yeah, dead.

Honestly, if you dislike PMC that much, why are you even here? If you don't like it, there are plenty of other altcoins.

http://blockchain.premineco.in/stats/

Hashrate on average has actually increased over the last few days.

So much for dead coin.  Roll Eyes

The distribution is no better or worse than NXT or Bitcoin. Even Faircoin has arguably some bad apples who cheated the distribution phase. There's no such thing as fair distribution. But PMC has been one of the fairest.

Last month the trend was extremely small total number of coins. 1, 6, 8, whatever. That was a fad. 50% Premined country coins is just another fad. Pump and dumps. PMC is not a pump and dump coin, so it's in the boat as all the other alts. Just because it's not being pumped to the moon and dumped does not mean PMC is not a great coin.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
annpaol

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:18:04 PM

All you do is come here and criticise. You never seem to have anything constructive to say.

PMC is not going to become a 50% premineed coin. Most, if not all of those are scams.

Honestly, if you dislike PMC that much, why are you even here? If you don't like it, there are plenty of other altcoins.

You don't read or I don't explain my opinion at the best. I repeat that this one could be a great coin but the initial distribution sucks. 500,000 coins could be better divided among more people possible. Or distribute half and other haf for specific tasks like promotion,giveaway,make wallet or other stuff like that.

My ideas by now are two:
1) make a pump
2) collect as many premine you can and give them to other people, but not with giveaway(would be all dumped) but giving these to the miners. So you have to do an official pool where the miners are rewarded with 1 or 0.5 per block
Nullu

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:25:17 PM

PMC is not going to become a 50% premineed coin. Most, if not all of those are scams.

You don't read or I don't explain my opinion at the best. I repeat that this one could be a great coin but the initial distribution sucks. 500,000 coins could be better divided among more people possible. Or distribute half and other haf for specific tasks like promotion,giveaway,make wallet or other stuff like that.

My ideas by now are two:
1) make a pump
2) collect as many premine you can and give them to other people, but not with giveaway(would be all dumped) but giving these to the miners. So you have to do an official pool where the miners are rewarded with 1 or 0.5 per block

Well, you could redistribute the coins, sure. The dev would have to re-buy coins and then open up miner rewards. I'm not sure how many coins it's feasible to get this way, though.

There are coins set aside for development. I have about 2000 PMC left for those things. Premine already has an android wallet, and a paper wallet.

The other idea that's been floating around is to use PMC as a currency to buy into a new coin. PMC then gets forked at a certain point, to make PremiumCoin, which hsd a higher total number of coins so your share in PMC is a smaller stake in Premium coin. All you would have to do would be to copy over your PMC wallet to PremiumCoin. Any Premine bought or owned before the fork would work. So PMC could literally become a market-based IPO that would be fair.

It would also pump PMC's price a fair bit.

So to incorporate that into your idea, PremiumCoin would have 1,000,000 supply, 50% mineable, and the other 50% would be a buy-in using PMC.

kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:29:38 PM

Good god...  RELAX.... it will be okay...
Poloniex is not the center of the world...
Keep grinding away....
PMC will survive...

Ait

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:31:28 PM

I'm still voting on Mintpal......I've got Flappy coin in my sights  Grin

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
shanent

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:33:00 PM

My ideas by now are two:
1) make a pump

Well, you could redistribute the coins, sure. The dev would have to re-buy coins and then open up miner rewards. I'm not sure how many coins it's feasible to get this way, though.

There are coins set aside for development. I have about 2000 PMC left for those things. Premine already has an android wallet, and a paper wallet.

The other idea that's been floating around is to use PMC as a currency to buy into a new coin. PMC then gets forked at a certain point, to make PremiumCoin, which hsd a higher total number of coins so your share in PMC is a smaller stake in Premium coin. All you would have to do would be to copy over your PMC wallet to PremiumCoin. Any Premine bought or owned before the fork would work. So PMC could literally become a market-based IPO that would be fair.

So to incorporate that into your idea, PremiumCoin would have 1,000,000 supply, 50% mineable, and the other 50% would be a buy-in using PMC.

One problem of this new coin would be that people come here and continue to say scam only because we should use "old" PMC for the new one.

Maybe it's better to have PMC2 with a lot of coins, but for example with 21 million coins we would loose the first target of this coin...see how could be the future of bitcoin.

I like very much the idea of a new coin with a different algo every week, but don't know if this is achievable. Or better achievable in simple way.

Waiting for Credit and his suggestions and opinions on this and also on the multipool idea.

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:40:32 PM

Seems like an excellent idea for a coin.  I'm very interested in a coin of this nature.  I think I was aware of this in it's early stages and I'm kicking myself for not giving it the proper attention it needed at that time.  hopefully there is a long future ahead for this coin and I'm not that late to the party.
Nullu

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:47:01 PM

Seems like an excellent idea for a coin.  I'm very interested in a coin of this nature.  I think I was aware of this in it's early stages and I'm kicking myself for not giving it the proper attention it needed at that time.  hopefully there is a long future ahead for this coin and I'm not that late to the party.

A few thoughtless dumpers have caused the price to reach some very low prices. A couple of thousand coins would be a considerable stake. If you're willing to buy in, then now is the perfect opportunity. The only reason I'm not doing so is that I already have a stake, and increasing it doesn't really benefit the coin.

An investment now would both secure you a very good stake, and also take less coins out of this current pump and dump circulation that's been occurring on poloniex. Someone in this thread even admitted to buying/selling to increase his stake. Poloniex's small volume isn't suited to rare coins at all.

On the plus side, it does mean people have a second chance to get in on PMC.

creditcoin_CRD (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:10:57 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 10:21:37 PM by creditcoin_CRD

Don't you have anything else to do? Srsly - clean your moms basement or something.

You don't like the distribution, we get it, we all get it. The fact is the distribution is over - done - cannot, and never will be reversed. One guy said it best earlier on this page:

It seems like we have a lot of non-issues here.
The coin has done exactly what it was supposed to. It is not supposed to distribute any more coins after its initial distribution. We don't want an infinitely distributing coin (i.e. bitcoin will distribute for 100 years+). At some point it has to stop distributing to people for free.
It has achieved value now and that is the reward for holding on to it.

When we received PMC from initial distribution it was worthless.

If you give people a worthless amount of PMC today (i.e. 7 PMC) they cry and whine like that spyro bitch. "Your initial stake is now worth X dollars! Give me X dollars worth of PMC!" I'm sorry but thats not how the world works. That would be unsustainable. You weren't there at the initial distribution which was free and open to everyone and that is something that you will have to deal with. You don't go up to bitcoin millionaires and say "you mined thousands of BTC with your laptop! Give me some of those bitcoins!!", or maybe spyro is the kind of person to do that?

No one else is complaining about PMC distribution. You are validating his irrational concerns.

So with that being said, it does seem that the PMC distribution was too sudden. I will agree with this point.

PMC could have dragged out the distribution process. Better yet would have been to innovate or add something that people would use the coin for. If no one is sending pmc then no one can mine PMC. I don't believe creating a PMC2 is a good idea because it implies there is a problem with the original, when in fact it is functioning exactly as it was designed to.

Should we remake bitcoin into bitcoin2 so as to redistribute the coins more evenly? of course not.
Making fees mandatory is a great start. Creating some gambling sites would help. The multipool is proactive.
We need more ideas like this.

(most) all alts are down, them's just the facts jack... Take the good with the bad, take the bad with the good. This is how life is. 

Last piece of advice - Buy a helmet... You think you are special, but you are just retarded.

If I offended you, great that's my goal... Please go away. (to everybody else, it's been a long day, but I do feel somewhat better now...

creditcoin_CRD (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:28:43 PM

Keep grinding away....
PMC will survive...

^ Thank God for rational human beings.

Philll90

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:39:00 PM

Keep grinding away....
PMC will survive...

^ Thank God for rational human beings.

+1
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:15:31 PM

Am I the only one who is lucky so he could double his PMC stake during last days?

squeeee Cheesy

a good day to get some premine for free before it gets back to 10x higher marketcap where it belongs
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:27:36 AM

I think we can add negative trust ratings to the people who troll. Think about it, they spread wrong rumors, which will lead to fear and loss of the value of the coin. it is like indirect scam.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:47:27 AM

My ideas by now are two:
1) make a pump

bad idea, it is useless to add the supply,it is a winter of all of the coins,not just preminecoin.if add the supply to 1000000,the price will be cutted half down.
shanent

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:28:56 AM

bad idea, it is useless to add the supply,it is a winter of all of the coins,not just preminecoin.if add the supply to 1000000,the price will be cutted half down.

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
shanent

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:22:46 AM

I think we can add negative trust ratings to the people who troll. Think about it, they spread wrong rumors, which will lead to fear and loss of the value of the coin. it is like indirect scam.

The problem isn't the people who troll but the hype around national crappy/scam coin.

Many are selling their altcoin to invest in AUR first, in SPA now and after in APH and PLN...

Nullu

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:12:41 PM

I think the block rewarder needs to reflect the cost of PMC on the exchanges.

Now, there's two ways of doing it;

1: Block Rewards go up as exchange prices go up

2: Block Rewards go go down as exchange prices go up

Option 2 might seem more intuitive, but if you think about it, it's not actually the best option. When prices go up more people will be mining PMC, and because the harder you mine PMC, the relatively less you receive, you actually want the rewards going up, so rewards remain stable as difficulty increases. I will look at a way of incorporating the current PMC price in the script, which would make the block rewards variable by price. This would be a stable approach.

This is also an incentive for prices to increase.

When you think about it, mining PMC is a bit like mining on a pool in some ways. The more hashpower you throw at it, the more proportional your share is of the txfees. It's mainly a disadvantage to smaller miners, who would benefit from mining on a pool.

I really like the idea of a pool that will mine the most profitable altcoin and then sell it for PMC on the exchange automatically. This would be such a big deal for Premine, and I will personally spend my own PMC in paying for such a service.

bungholio

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:27:34 PM

I really like the idea of a pool that will mine the most profitable altcoin and then sell it for PMC on the exchange automatically. This would be such a big deal for Premine, and I will personally spend my own PMC in paying for such a service.

This right here, this is a darn good idea!!!  Who can do this?

I too will pay a PMC bounty for this!

PMC - 15HQy3xkmZacctxXZp2hrAj6YxKYqNbU9D  PMP - PR6KSyvmRP8GkvopsCbqrzQ68FCv3yEC9L
PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation  --  PMP # The next step!
shanent

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:29:32 PM

This right here, this is a darn good idea!!!  Who can do this?

I too will pay a PMC bounty for this!

Credit last week was doing a private pool to mine PMC but i don't know how the works are going.

Probably we could set a bounty and make an offer for someone that will realize this multipool.

Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 411 »
  Print  

Jump to: