Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PMC] Premine Coin | Rare | Mining Transaction Fee Proof of Concept  (Read 382860 times)
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:23:56 AM

why so little sales on http://cryptofunds.pw ? we should support small exchanges that listed PMC

yolo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Philll90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:18:41 AM

Okay guys and gals of PMC...

I have written to the owner of Hashcows and he IS interested in my idea of a PMC multipool... he has the the existing multipool, he can give us ur own port to mine too, and he can back end the purchase and distribution of PMC to those of us who participate....

However, at first he would have to do it manually... until he can come up with a system to deal with Poloniex API's and he wanted to know how many of us would participate ( to see if this effort would be worth is time/effort )

So all I ask is this:

How many of you would PMC-Multipool in thai manner AND give me a rough estimate of hashrate you might be able to bring to bear.

I will let him know the estimates....

For those of you who don't understand what I am trying to do:

1) We mine at Hashcows multipool. Hashcows will convert our efforts to BTC and then use that BTC to buy PMC on Poloniex then he will re-distribute the PMC back to those who have participated....

2) This adds contininous buying pressure to PMC, raising it's value...

Optional: We could also ask for a mandatory transaction fee on distribution for the PMC miners....

His fee is usually 2 percent to mine the multipool, I have offered him a higher percentage just to get it implemented...

Lets hear some feedback...

Great news!! Smiley

I'll support this with my hashes of course. But I only get about 1 GH/s with my card. Hope there will be some others with bigger hashes to support this.

And yes, a higher fee is also okay, main point is the implementing of this.
Maybe we could also collect some PMC besides that for the implementing. I'll donate 100 PMC if there are some more members who have also intension to support it in that way.

Guys, this a great opportunity to rise the price/trading volume and give more attention to PMC. Everyone who is involved in PMC should give a bit support to this!
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 01:21:15 AM

why so little sales on http://cryptofunds.pw ? we should support small exchanges that listed PMC

yeh i do some small trades there, would love if more PMC guys did traffic.

bungholio

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:55:56 AM

I have written to the owner of Hashcows and he IS interested in my idea of a PMC multipool... he has the the existing multipool, he can give us ur own port to mine too, and he can back end the purchase and distribution of PMC to those of us who participate....

However, at first he would have to do it manually... until he can come up with a system to deal with Poloniex API's and he wanted to know how many of us would participate ( to see if this effort would be worth is time/effort )

So all I ask is this:

How many of you would PMC-Multipool in thai manner AND give me a rough estimate of hashrate you might be able to bring to bear.

1) We mine at Hashcows multipool. Hashcows will convert our efforts to BTC and then use that BTC to buy PMC on Poloniex then he will re-distribute the PMC back to those who have participated....

Optional: We could also ask for a mandatory transaction fee on distribution for the PMC miners....

His fee is usually 2 percent to mine the multipool, I have offered him a higher percentage just to get it implemented...

I can throw 30Gh/s at it...

PMC - 15HQy3xkmZacctxXZp2hrAj6YxKYqNbU9D  PMP - PR6KSyvmRP8GkvopsCbqrzQ68FCv3yEC9L
PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation  --  PMP # The next step!
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:59:33 AM

So all I ask is this:

Great news!! Smiley

I'll support this with my hashes of course. But I only get about 1 GH/s with my card. Hope there will be some others with bigger hashes to support this.

And yes, a higher fee is also okay, main point is the implementing of this.
Maybe we could also collect some PMC besides that for the implementing. I'll donate 100 PMC if there are some more members who have also intension to support it in that way.

Guys, this a great opportunity to rise the price/trading volume and give more attention to PMC. Everyone who is involved in PMC should give a bit support to this!

I can't mine at all but I think this is a wonderful Idea! Smiley
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Bass Player

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:07:55 AM

So all I ask is this:

Holy Crap!  Yay!...  That might get Hashcow's owner's attention,,,

saugwurm

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 10:10:07 AM

So all I ask is this:

I'll support it too with my HEX16A 8GHs Smiley
maardein

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:15:37 AM

So all I ask is this:

Uh, wait. Hashcow is a scrypt pool right? I think that's creating some confusion.

I scrypt indeed, I can put 1mh/s to it. Don't have much more until my alpha asic arrives... (or maybe I pick up a 5mh/s blade in the meantime if they become really cheap).

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8
Philll90

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:31:12 AM

Okay if it's scrypt, I'll mine with 1mh/s
saugwurm

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 11:09:08 AM

So all I ask is this:

Uh, wait. Hashcow is a scrypt pool right? I think that's creating some confusion.

I scrypt indeed, I can put 1mh/s to it. Don't have much more until my alpha asic arrives... (or maybe I pick up a 5mh/s blade in the meantime if they become really cheap).

ohhh  Cry
Somebody should create a service like http://www.nxtp00l.org/ for PMCs for SHA miners
coinnewbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:49:34 AM

So all I ask is this:

ohhh  Cry
Somebody should create a service like http://www.nxtp00l.org/ for PMCs for SHA miners

yeah. ..would generate interest
Voltage2

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 12:05:55 PM

I can put 750KH/s to mining at hashcows. This is a great idea!
bungholio

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:16:24 PM

So all I ask is this:

Uhhh...ok...no not scrypt...sorry. 

PMC - 15HQy3xkmZacctxXZp2hrAj6YxKYqNbU9D  PMP - PR6KSyvmRP8GkvopsCbqrzQ68FCv3yEC9L
PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation  --  PMP # The next step!
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Bass Player

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:35:06 PM

They are scrypt... they multipool scrypt coins... middlecoin is scrypt as well...
Still, I got a positive response from the hashcows guy so I will write him back...

Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 06:01:40 PM

I would contribute 700 Kh/s.  Cheesy
maardein

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:07:45 PM

Finally the volume and price seem to pick up a little again. We were at 0.1BTC daily volume for a few weeks on poloniex, and have been at 0.4/0.5BTC the last three days. Also there finally seem to be some people buying again.

Let's hope this is a good sign, and together with the multipool we will be able to give PMC the place where it belongs!

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 10:21:53 PM

I'm doing a research project on coin distribution for both older and new coins. I'm interested on gathering some data for top addresses and how much of the coins the top100 have. This along with the number of people (addresses) actually holding any amount of coins.

I have some info from bitinfocharts on a few coins but I really do need some data on other coins along with less exposed or new ones.

If anyone knows an explorer with this feature drop a line.

Especially on premine Smiley this coin distribution was pretty interesting

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Ait

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:22:51 PM

I see someone who had a lot of PMC has cashed out - the lowest I've seen the sell orders for a long time

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Bass Player

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:51:01 PM

Yes, big sell off....  probably a 'good thing' maybe? Some actual PMC supporters getting a few?

Ait

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 12:18:37 AM

Yes, big sell off....  probably a 'good thing' maybe? Some actual PMC supporters getting a few?

Well I got some so I'm pleased.  Grin

Plus you'd expect with a rare coin for the amount for sale to start diminishing....I was surprised the sale side stayed so stable for so long.

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 »
  Print  

Jump to: