Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PMC] Premine Coin | Rare | Mining Transaction Fee Proof of Concept  (Read 382860 times)
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:25:07 PM

it's happening, let's reach 0.0005 now and 0.001 later to create a support there. Then you can prepare for 0.002 and 0.004 - this is current goal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kkangjji22

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:36:18 PM

yeah, those 3 trades in last 24 hours are really huge Cheesy

Great?
Need more big market more
Everything in the right direction
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:38:31 PM

yeah, those 3 trades in last 24 hours are really huge Cheesy

Great?
Need more big market more
Everything in the right direction
come on guys push push push!
blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:30:05 PM

We just need more transactions for this coins.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
coinnewbit

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:39:32 PM

This happens sometimes.  It is the result of a thing called 'address collision'.  While some stupid bitcoiners think it can only happene once in a blue moon, it is actually not that infrequent.  Computers which generate addresses don't bother to look up whether or not a so called 'new address' has already been generated and used.  When you computer generates a new address, it is totally possible that the address generated was generated previously and used by another person.  The bitcoin protocol doesn't include anything to prevent this.  Stupid eh?

When you got this transaction unexpectedly last night, it was probably just another person trying to make a bitcoin transaction on the same channel (address) that you were using.  This is just like a citizen's band radio where two conversations might occupy the same channel.  In bitcoin, there is no "breaker-breaker 1 - 9 ".  So there you have it: just another address collision.  Nothing at all to worry about.  Send the money back and hope it doesn't happen again.  Actually, the odds are pretty low this could every happen to the same person another time so don't expect to see it again for several years, maybe even more than a decade. It's that rare. 

quote from another person.

How can pmc help in this problem?
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:33:33 PM

Hmm Found a Few blocks with my Antminer i just got with nothing in them 0.00

Is the pool up and running now?

Pool is still in testing mode a few things are still not working right

but in my last post i was testing out solo mining when i found the empty blocks in fact i got 5 empty blocks

It's because I've turned off my block rewarder. The price of PMC is so low now that I'm debating what should be done. I'm keeping an eye on things for the moment.

Although saying that, I've just checked the block explorer and there are some pretty high volume blocks on the network, so something's happening.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:47:17 PM

This happens sometimes.  It is the result of a thing called 'address collision'.  While some stupid bitcoiners think it can only happene once in a blue moon, it is actually not that infrequent.  Computers which generate addresses don't bother to look up whether or not a so called 'new address' has already been generated and used.  When you computer generates a new address, it is totally possible that the address generated was generated previously and used by another person.  The bitcoin protocol doesn't include anything to prevent this.  Stupid eh?

When you got this transaction unexpectedly last night, it was probably just another person trying to make a bitcoin transaction on the same channel (address) that you were using.  This is just like a citizen's band radio where two conversations might occupy the same channel.  In bitcoin, there is no "breaker-breaker 1 - 9 ".  So there you have it: just another address collision.  Nothing at all to worry about.  Send the money back and hope it doesn't happen again.  Actually, the odds are pretty low this could every happen to the same person another time so don't expect to see it again for several years, maybe even more than a decade. It's that rare. 

quote from another person.

How can pmc help in this problem?

The address collision, while extremely rare individually is far less rare when treated as a 'very large birthday problem'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthday_problem

So I would expect them more often than is believed as well..

kbroadfoot
Legendary

Bass Player

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:49:56 PM

Good Morning PMC-ers!

Keeping the faith!

Buy 1 PMC ( from the sell side ) today...
Do it everyday...

Like a butterfly flapping it's wings in China.....

kbroadfoot
Legendary

Bass Player

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:34:44 PM

This is a cold wallet for PMC ( and BTC if you wish to donate but the BTC is all mine! )

1LottouYrsEtCEhjZEjVUJ8nxYxG2ADJqK

Send 0.1 PMC to that address. Pay attention to the transaction ID.... IF the first two digits and the last two digits are the SAME you win...
What do you win? only 50 percent. The other 50 percent is being sent to the faucet: http://faucet.premineco.in/

No, I am NOT a computer geek... I need you to tell me you have won... I will go to the block explorer and verify...
Please just message me...

I can only pay you from the address the 0.1 was sent from... that means you MUST use the PMC wallet. I can't send the money back to an exchange address...

If you send MORE than 0.1 it simply goes into the funds for the prize and faucet...
If you send less that 0.1    I will not count it as an entry... But it will ALSO go into the prize pool...

I will make nothing off of this.... but hopefully the faucet will... and one lucky person....

Odds are 1/256  to match first and last two digits...

Thanks

So far so good...
http://blockchain.premineco.in/address/1LottouYrsEtCEhjZEjVUJ8nxYxG2ADJqK

14.4 PMC so far

0.1 to the address: 1LottouYrsEtCEhjZEjVUJ8nxYxG2ADJqK    ( wallet ONLY, not exchange )
Match first 2 and last 2 digits of transaction ID and MESSAGE ME....

50 percent to you and 50 percent to the faucet...

No winners yet! Just match the first two digits and the last two digits of the TX ID and you win!
And now you can fire the 0.1 PMC with your android phone!

Again check the transaction ID:  match first two and last two you win... message me! ( In the forum is okay )

If at the end of March no one has actually won, I will find some way to pick a previous entry as a winner. Probably using random.org.
That gives you all a month!

The end of March approaches... I will use random.org to pick a winner if no one hits the 1/256.... Also the faucet is DOWN. I will send 50 percent as a transaction fee for a lucky miner instead of the faucet....  50 percent to the winner 50 percent transaction fee...  get your 0.1 PMC bet in!

PANAGUILI

Activity: 95

pnaguili

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 08:23:26 PM

para que todos tenga su parte de esta moneda y dale asi mas valor

1Aoxf5siHJ66NZe7S9jRyt4bkyipoxhSGc
Allepisodes

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

If you knew better, You'd do better

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:36:41 AM

but in my last post i was testing out solo mining when i found the empty blocks in fact i got 5 empty blocks

It's because I've turned off my block rewarder. The price of PMC is so low now that I'm debating what should be done. I'm keeping an eye on things for the moment.

Although saying that, I've just checked the block explorer and there are some pretty high volume blocks on the network, so something's happening.

ok now i ran it all day today found maybe 12 blocks and they are all empty to is that possible even with your script turned off? seems odd that the whole day not 1 block has anything in it. im starting to think my miner might might have some problem

COI =CZRLd6rgyvBppSQXmCeDJ1x3hjLZq1a5yp
Dnote =DZtZnzZU2EkXgTF7j8iZgmsov9pq6Sq88n
PMP =PJgVMaZCDbBsPgHzvxNHmqDPE3BCDx9bRx
ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 10:31:41 AM

ok now i ran it all day today found maybe 12 blocks and they are all empty to is that possible even with your script turned off? seems odd that the whole day not 1 block has anything in it. im starting to think my miner might might have some problem
there was only about 30 trades on poloniex in the last 24 hours. its believable that you found that many empty blocks since all you mine is transaction fees.
maardein

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:46:34 AM

there was only about 30 trades on poloniex in the last 24 hours. its believable that you found that many empty blocks since all you mine is transaction fees.

Yeah, we should ramp up the amount of trades a bit Smiley

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8
ctenc001

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 11:48:20 AM

price has gone up nearly 100% over the last 24 hours as well though! Its amazing how little trade volume it takes to double the price of PMC.
coinnewbit

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:05:37 PM

price has gone up nearly 100% over the last 24 hours as well though! Its amazing how little trade volume it takes to double the price of PMC.
We should all push for a rich investor to take interest in PMC
Nullu

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:41:35 PM

Unfortunately the inverse is also true; it takes very little to also halve the price. The coin needs more volume for more stable pricing.

maardein

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:12:28 PM

Unfortunately the inverse is also true; it takes very little to also halve the price. The coin needs more volume for more stable pricing.

I wish I had like 1 BTC to play with, it would be possible to influence the price like crazy Smiley

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8
Nullu

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:48:18 PM

I wish I had like 1 BTC to play with, it would be possible to influence the price like crazy Smiley

A friend of mine purchased 0.7 BTC worth a couple of weeks ago, and it did push the price up. Then someone dumped, and the price came down.

The problem is that we need significant volume, and right now all altcoins are being dumped, so nobody is willing to buy. All altcoins are in this predicament, not just PMC.

ctenc001

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:15:02 PM

We should all push for a rich investor to take interest in PMC
someone could come in with a few btc and buy up 10% of the coin. I'm not sure if a single rich invester woudl benefit or hurt the coin.
The Grinder

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:50:33 PM

Yay it's slowly creeping above the 0,0001 mark again!
Pump up the volume and we will be back in the Top 100 soon!  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 »
  Print  

Jump to: