Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:01:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 [871] 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 ... 1311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2004314 times)
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:10:56 PM

Guys, there are quite a lot smart contract platforms on the market at the moment and new ones are coming. Do you think Ethereum will retain leadership among such a platforms forever? For me, it might be more profitable to invest in lower market cap platforms (Lisk, Qtum EOS, ..) ?

You're making the assumption those lower market cap platforms will see the same kind of attention Ethereum has, and increase in adoption/usage/value at a greater rate than Ethereum (otherwise, it would be by definition, less profitable)....it's a bold assumption Smiley

And do those platforms have a leader with an IQ of 257 like Vitalik Buterin when Albert Einstein and Bill Gates both had an identical IQs of 160? The saying goes whatever the other platforms can do we can do better, why bet on less intelligence?

Stephen Hawking (IQ score of 160).
Marilyn Vos Savant (IQ score of 228) ...
Christopher Hirata (IQ score of 225) ...
Kim Ung-Yong (IQ score of 210) ...
Edith Stern (IQ score of more than 200) ...
Christopher Michael Langan (IQ score between 190 and 210) ...
Garry Kasparov (IQ score of 194) ...
Philip Emeagwali (IQ score of 190)
Vitalik Buterin (IQ score of 257)

Do you see my point?
Get real, 257 my eye. He would be listed in guiness if he was even close to that. I bet I can beat him at chess

The real issue here is that IQ isn't a very good metric for intellectual capacity. It's just a widely known one :/

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:16:49 PM

Guys, there are quite a lot smart contract platforms on the market at the moment and new ones are coming. Do you think Ethereum will retain leadership among such a platforms forever? For me, it might be more profitable to invest in lower market cap platforms (Lisk, Qtum EOS, ..) ?

You're making the assumption those lower market cap platforms will see the same kind of attention Ethereum has, and increase in adoption/usage/value at a greater rate than Ethereum (otherwise, it would be by definition, less profitable)....it's a bold assumption Smiley

And do those platforms have a leader with an IQ of 257 like Vitalik Buterin when Albert Einstein and Bill Gates both had an identical IQs of 160? The saying goes whatever the other platforms can do we can do better, why bet on less intelligence?

Do you see my point?
Get real, 257 my eye. He would be listed in guiness if he was even close to that. I bet I can beat him at chess

The real issue here is that IQ isn't a very good metric for intellectual capacity. It's just a widely known one :/

$ETC : Welcome to the Beginning >_> the ETC/ETH flippening!!  Cool  weeee

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ETC_BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:30:35 PM

Do you know of any good mixer for ethereum? I mean one that you actually used without being scammed? Smiley
IncludeBeer
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:35:43 AM

Do you see my point?

ETC is literally going nowhere Ethereum hasn't already been. Why do you always seem to shill the worst coins gembitz? I feel bad for your portfolio Cheesy

Grow the Dividend Snek! (pm me if you have questions)
https://powh.io/?masternode=0x1f9b145fdaef2b82aef29c2f3c9b875a8b017512
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:09:29 AM

Do you know of any good mixer for ethereum? I mean one that you actually used without being scammed? Smiley

Try converting your ETH into monero (or any other anonymity coin) then convert monero again into ETH using Shapeshift.
I used to use this method because it was really cheaper than using the mixer.

Disclaimer: I haven't used this method in some time so DYOR.
kobo_eth

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:42:46 AM

OK, here is the deal that could literally change ETH (if true of course, as it might be scam).

http://news.8btc.com/bitmain-to-release-ethereum-asic-miner-f3-with-72gb-ddr3-dram-in-q2

If technically possible, this will be a game changer for the ETH mining.

If this happens, then Bitmain will become even a bigger mining monopolist. Then the crypto community needs to retaliate and push the ETH PoS sooner to make the ASICs sales irrelevant. Quite interesting, no?

Sanguintan

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

OK, here is the deal that could literally change ETH (if true of course, as it might be scam).

http://news.8btc.com/bitmain-to-release-ethereum-asic-miner-f3-with-72gb-ddr3-dram-in-q2

If technically possible, this will be a game changer for the ETH mining.

If this happens, then Bitmain will become even a bigger mining monopolist. Then the crypto community needs to retaliate and push the ETH PoS sooner to make the ASICs sales irrelevant. Quite interesting, no?

I remember the developers said a few years ago that if there is an ASIC, they will change the mining algorithm.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

Do you see my point?

ETC is literally going nowhere Ethereum hasn't already been. Why do you always seem to shill the worst coins gembitz? I feel bad for your portfolio Cheesy

ethereum(ETC) is growing!! why not let ^OP explain some things?  Roll Eyes  hmmm

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:11:30 PM

Do you see my point?

ethereum(ETC) is growing!! why not let ^OP explain some things?  Roll Eyes  hmmm
yes etc price is growing nad mybe it will grow more but ETH is also growing
in last 3 months eth value now more then double
i think if etc will grow then eth will grow more
it seems that eth will soon cross its all time high value
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:12:58 PM

Do you see my point?

Vitalik hasn't logged on here in years. Not sure why he should care either?
Nowhere but up

Activity: 82
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:34:09 AM

Do you see my point?

$ETC : Welcome to the Beginning >_> the ETC/ETH flippening!!  Cool  weeee

Below video even mentions the 257 IQ but I got it from another source and it was also 257
https://steemit.com/crypto/@icedrum/vitalik-buterin-s-iq-will-leave-you-speechless
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:05:56 AM

Do you see my point?

I bought ETC when the price was around .006BTC since that price has fallen to as low as .0016 trust me ETC is not growing its just being pumped.
Ruhtilg

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:25:52 AM

Do you see my point?

I bought ETC when the price was around .006BTC since that price has fallen to as low as .0016 trust me ETC is not growing its just being pumped.

That could be right. But the ETC price is rising fast than many other coins.
mkymre

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

Check out this ETH based discord channel: https://discord.gg/6fEpDAn
changesl

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:38:34 AM

what the actual date for POS ? 

any schedule ?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

after disadvantageous few weeks, showing some effort & digital currency Ethereum is showing signs of recovery, and is currently worth $922.

this marks a dramatic turnaround since February 5,

when its value slumped to just $578.43, but way off its January 14 peak of $1,370.18.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

Do you see my point?

yes etc price is growing nad mybe it will grow more but ETH is also growing
in last 3 months eth value now more then double
i think if etc will grow then eth will grow more
it seems that eth will soon cross its all time high value

ETC it will grow if anyone is going to build dapps on it because right now ETC's dapps are a very low number https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/7n93ue/is_there_a_list_of_dapps_currently_being/

rebal15

Activity: 527
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:57:00 PM

ethereum is a government cryptocurrency, isn't it!
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:14:24 PM

editor Yoichi Hirai quit?

ffs

I believe the majority is failing to see the importance of his perception on the legal matter concerning developer interventions in the blockchain. Manual intervention defies the concept of the technology.

Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:19:45 PM

This is a team failure, go shame on you.

Pages: « 1 ... 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 [871] 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 ... 1311 »
  Print  

Jump to: