Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141786 times)
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:22:20 AM

Dear

deviant@hackshardgaming.net
Robert Christopher Jr
300 SE Fawn Gln
Lake City, FL 32025-1782
USA

You should shut your mouth and return users coins you stole.

Florida, nice place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Devianttwo

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:53:10 AM

Quote from: devianttwo
thanks for the reply. it is obviously going to be tricky to calculate excatly everyone losses. the whole thing pisses me of the more i think about it, these new owners or whatever should be on this thread keeping people properly updated and not a poxy few words every 2 weeks on twitter. i honestly thought they would be smarter and join in here and talk which would keep people at ease a lot more.

The new staff has actually said publicly that they do not have the time to updated threads right now.  It is way more important for them to actually fix the website and get it operational at this time.  This is their exact words.

lol they dont have the time. that just says it all then, shows how much they think of their "valued" customers if they dont even have few mins a day to update on a thread. it really does amaze me. thats all i have to say, couldnt even be bothered talking about it now.

What in the world are you talking about. They value there customers so much they are spending 15-24 hours daily working on coding the site. And as I said. all you have to do is hop on irc if you want an update. ask and wait on someone to answer you.  I used to work on coding the site. I know how much of a pain in the ass it is and they are starting from scratch. Or I should say they started from scratch.

I'm obviously missing something here but I can't see how it could possibly be more efficient (time-wise) to answer questions on IRC than it would be to post a proper update once in a while.

The admins don't answer every single question that is shot out.  Its mostly other users that have heard the answer from staff that answer you.  And honestly, as a user and not staff I would much rather see them working on the site then answering the same question that people can change page on a forum and get the answer. Or even read the website.  Anyways. from what I have heard the beta is coming along nicely.  Lets see if they can get this back up and running.

Dear

You should shut your mouth and return users coins you stole.

You know, I like attention and all but seriously. Why would you continue to post my address publicly on a forum?  Here's a thought. If I was a thief why would I have my information publicly available via domain whois?  Seriously, stop trying to make something out of nothing.  I am not the Ukrainian kid who stole your coins. Nor would I ever wish to steal anything from anyone.  I didn't spend every waking moment of every single day working on the damn site to steal from users.  I did it because I truly believed the site would be one of the best exchanges out there.  I have reported you for harassment on these forums.  I just hope nobody is buying into what your trying to sell.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
rikkejohn

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:00:41 PM

Good luck if it does reopen, and hope you sort out what you owe.

It wasn't a bad exchange but in the end there were too many coins on it (in my opinion).

Have you got a menu of coins that are going on?

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:42:16 PM

Good luck if it does reopen, and hope you sort out what you owe.

It wasn't a bad exchange but in the end there were too many coins on it (in my opinion).

Have you got a menu of coins that are going on?
You are right its now just good luck and they pay back us but now its too much time and most of time old accounts not working message is saying now good luck is also not going to pay you back any thing  Angry

KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:24:40 AM

oh its good an all you guys got your shit together but wtf happened to all my damn coins i had on there before, not right you guys think you steal from your users, shut down for a few months and come back sweeping it under the rug... this is bullshit.

World without fiats!
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:05:15 AM

oh its good an all you guys got your shit together but wtf happened to all my damn coins i had on there before, not right you guys think you steal from your users, shut down for a few months and come back sweeping it under the rug... this is bullshit.

did you read the pdf?
i think you are being lazy by not doing your homework lol
and yes the whole thing is bullshit, doesnt take 3 months to open an exchange.
i just hope they had the brains to make good trades within these 3 months to accumulate lots of bitcoins on other exchanges.
Devianttwo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:35:50 PM

did you read the pdf?
i just hope they had the brains to make good trades within these 3 months to accumulate lots of bitcoins on other exchanges.

You are correct. it doesn't take 3 months to open an exchange.  Issue is the new team went through almost 2 months of doing almost nothing due to bad coders before the new team introduced king into the fold.  Now king is Rockin out the code and doing a great job at it.  TBH he has done most of his work in the past 3-4 weeks.  Hes also making sure not to release to early while he tests for any type of exploit and patches it early. That way what happened to me and my team will never happen again.  Also coinfello thank you for replying to this dude for me.  Some people just don't read no mater what you give them.  Just like the people who constantly say I'm the one who stole the coins.  Even though I provided proof of the hack a few weeks after it happened. I still get called out on it.  Probably will never go away. and honestly I don't care what others think.  I only care what God knows.  The truth.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
vesperwillow

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:17:26 PM

did you read the pdf?

You are correct. it doesn't take 3 months to open an exchange.  Issue is the new team went through almost 2 months of doing almost nothing due to bad coders before the new team introduced king into the fold.  Now king is Rockin out the code and doing a great job at it.  TBH he has done most of his work in the past 3-4 weeks.  Hes also making sure not to release to early while he tests for any type of exploit and patches it early. That way what happened to me and my team will never happen again.  Also coinfello thank you for replying to this dude for me.  Some people just don't read no mater what you give them.  Just like the people who constantly say I'm the one who stole the coins.  Even though I provided proof of the hack a few weeks after it happened. I still get called out on it.  Probably will never go away. and honestly I don't care what others think.  I only care what God knows.  The truth.

At first you said there were no issues, and that they've been successfully coding ever since the "big issue", working on coming back online with something even better. Now you're saying it was all rubbish, and they've only really had good code for a few weeks? When did you find out about that?

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:15:50 AM

did you read the pdf?

ok hopefully they can get up and going again asap, and pay everyone back what their owed, even if it takes a considerable period of time, who knows we could all be talking different by this xmas, nobody can predict the future, crypto is crazy lol
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:32:45 AM

did you read the pdf?

You sound a lot like a damage control shill account.  Obviously you still have some kind of stake in this scamming endeavor, as you're taking time to write paragraphs in this thread when nobody else from the team will.

So...how much have/will they be paying you when they reopen and steal even more coins from new users?
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:53:13 PM

So we are still waiting. For how long another 3 months.
Who the fuck are you - bedroom website designer?

Huh

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:42:57 PM

So we are still waiting. For how long another 3 months.
Who the fuck are you - bedroom website designer?

Huh
I not agree with you about designer he is not bedroom website designer he is bathroom website designer  Wink

X3n0X

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:39:27 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 01:10:16 PM by X3n0X

Hello all,

EDIT: ** Need to check for typo's, however, got some errands to run, will review the post later **

I'm one of the community members that have stepped up 5 months ago in an effort to save CryptoRush. Would like to respond to this thread first and hopefully clarify some things, I've seen devianttwo doing his best to keep you informed while we put out time in getting things back on track.

Why is it taking this long?
After all the turmoil a few community members stepped up and offered to help out where they can. Little that we know what exactly needed to be done. At some point it became clear that the best course of action is to start from scratch.
nd
The first thing we did was migrating / canceling all the old infrastructure. This meant that we had to build, secure and install new servers and systems which took a fair bit of time since we strive for the best of the best / perfection. It's too bad that these efforts usually don't show up on the front stage.

After we were satisfied with the systems / servers and the security implementations we took over on the coding of the exchange, before we did try to get more people in to help out on this, but let's face it. Not everyone is willing to donate his/her free time to save something that is in debt and where the primary goal is to reimburse it's previous clients. Thankfully KingDragon wsa prepared to take on this challenge. Again, the best of the best / perfection was the goal for this from a security standpoint. This takes time to develop, especially when people involved also have their day to day jobs.

The repayment
We've been keeping the lights on and paying the costs for running all the systems from our own pockets (the stepped up community members) for the past 5 months. From the start we've stated in our repayment plan (PDF) that our goal is to reimburse every customer that lost funds to the unfortunate events earlier this year.

What I cant understand is all the comments on this forum, why would we want to scam you? We're paying costs for servers and even did a crowdfund raiser amongst the community members involved to attract some external parties for their expertise and knowledge. We've been working as hard as we can to make this a reality and not go down without a fight. After 5 months though people still think that we are trying to scam them.

This is the cliché part on the repayment, in order to repay anybody we need a working exchange (we're working on that, yes it's taking it's time, but we want to do it right and prevent what happened earlier this year from happening again). However, apart from a working exchange we also need trades since that's the primary source of income for any exchange, without funds coming in there wont be any funds available for the refund.

I know people are frustrated that they lost their coins / money, but at least we're putting in effort to pay you back. How many other exchanges have gone out with a boom never to be heard or seen from again? The flaming about those exchanges mostly stopped because it's... futile... Yet, here we are, trying to salvage and save everyone's interests and the flaming goes one.

Current Status
The current status is that we went from private beta to public beta, this means that you are able to sign up for a new account (use your old CR email address to be eligible for your previous funds). We're using this time to test out the systems and get feedback to make the exchange better and to resolve any bugs that we might encounter. So if you would like to help out in making the refund a reality, take some time to test things out and send us an email with the feedback you have.

Cant see my old balances on the beta!?!?!?!?!?
Correct, the beta is here to test the functionality and reveal any bugs that might have slipped in. We found it to be irresponsible if we would put in all the old records since that could give problems if there was a bug any where, making things worse. Also, bugs and data are easier to parse with a clean database.

I hope this gives some sort of clarity and understanding to you as a community, I guess what I'm trying to say is that we are mostly / primarily doing this for you, to get everyone's funds back. I know it's really hard to believe that there are still people in the world that would do something like that, most of them call them selves non profit organizations.

If you have any questions, please sent us an email via support@cryptorush.in, since we currently are not focused on providing support on this forum I cannot guarantee having all your questions in this forum answered.

If you've gotten this far with reading this post, thanks!

CryptoRush - Crypto to Crypto Exchange
https://www.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ https://support.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ http://mining.cryptorush.in ~||~ #CryptoRush @ Freenode IRC
Bitcointalk ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.new
vesperwillow

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:15:51 PM

A good update it seems.

I believe what has a lot of folks concerned, or.. lacking faith, is the simple math behind the equation. Even doubling or tripling the average trade fee, and increasing the volume of trades, it would still take years (I believe it was last caluclated at 14 or something), to repay everyone. Who knows what it would be in reality.

Also there was no quality communication for quite awhile, even in IRC. This probably caused a lot of issues.

X3n0X

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:50:13 PM

A good update it seems.

I believe what has a lot of folks concerned, or.. lacking faith, is the simple math behind the equation. Even doubling or tripling the average trade fee, and increasing the volume of trades, it would still take years (I believe it was last caluclated at 14 or something), to repay everyone. Who knows what it would be in reality.

Also there was no quality communication for quite awhile, even in IRC. This probably caused a lot of issues.

Thanks for the response! Good to get a discussion going in my opinion. I'll try to keep myself informed on this forum and stay up to date but I cannot guarantee I'll be on here every day of the week.

Anyway, it's obvious that we wont be able to repay everyone in a week, or a month, or two (if for some reason this is possible I'm smoking one hell of a cigar, and with me I believe allot of other people). However, we believe that bitcoin and crypto currency in general is an emerging market, so what looks to take 10 years now might decline over time with the rise of crypto currency as a whole. Imagine the feat of strength that we could show if this is pulled off from a community initiative and what that might do to the crypto currency branche as a whole.

It's all speculation of course since no one can predict the future, lets hope it will be a bright one and that we are able to accomplish what we've set out to do.

Regarding the communication, there's an apology in order from our side from my personal opinion. Looking back at it it's easy to explain though, most of those that have stepped up are IT guys, putting their time in effort in programming and system engineering, no one of us has done a marketing and/or communications bachelor or anything like that. It's not an excuse to justify it, I'm just looking back at the facts.

That being said, if anyone reading this is thinking 'wait, that's something I'm good at' and is willing to help out, please contact us so we can make that field and part of this endeavor robust and professional.

https://www.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ https://support.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ http://mining.cryptorush.in ~||~ #CryptoRush @ Freenode IRC
X3n0X

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:35:44 PM

Today we've implemented the first wave regarding our new UI, more to come later!
Feedback, bugs and suggestions are welcome!

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:44:40 AM

Today we've implemented the first wave regarding our new UI, more to come later!

How do you get a beta key? After registering and leaving the field empty, the login does not recognize me, even after confirming my e-mail.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:35:46 AM

Does anyone else see how obviously laughable/unrealistic/stupid these wave of 'insolvency' scams put on by these exchange sites?

This isn't a national bank, where you guys are FDIC insured and can immediately reimburse your customers from your first scam.

Firstly, even in the MOST optimistic scenario, you would only begin to break even as far as paying back owed fees to your customers in half a decade, if not more. THAT'S JUST BREAKING EVEN.   So essentially, you're saying this is a feasible and reasonable scenario. LAWL.  And I'm sure your company would be more than pleased running for 5 years with absolutely zero net profit for yourselves and just being barely able to cover operational costs.  Right.  Because you guys are such moralfag saints that want to to feed the world, and make it a better place.

What a complete joke.

Here's the biggest lulz though.  You're expecting NEW customers to come and deposit even MORE new coins/money into your system, when you're already insolvent and in way over your heads in the red.  So what happens when the new customers want to withdraw on their coins/profit?  Do they have to wait the 5 years until you break even to get their coins?  

How do you determine who starts getting coins back and in what order?  This is such a crock of shit.

I already know I'll never see the ~1.8btc worth of coins still left in your system.

This is coinex.pw all over again, and I wish to God I could find you scamming pieces of shit in person and deal with this mano y mano instead of you guys hiding behind a proxy who.is profile and anonymous forum screennames.

Go ahead and inject more money into this fraud system if you want guys, and lose it all in the end.  Don't tell you I didn't warn you...all customer support and withdrawl inquiries will cease once they open up the 'new' website to the public, as people continue to deposit new coins and the owners run away while the site rots.

COINEX.PW 2.0.
Frangomel
Legendary

Activity: 1022

FreshTheGame

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:58:21 AM

Cryptorush, you need to involve coins which you have before if you want to live with old glory!

X3n0X

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:03:50 PM

How do you get a beta key? After registering and leaving the field empty, the login does not recognize me, even after confirming my e-mail.

Hey JonesD,

Couldn't get back to you sooner, have you managed to get an account so far?
You shouldn't be needing a beta key anymore to register, if you are having troubles please send our support guys an email at support@cryptorush.in so they can help you out, that's a lot faster then going through the forums and me linking / referring!

Should you have problems with the support guys you are free to send me a PM though, if needed i'll raise some hell internally to get your account locked and loaded Wink

X3n0X

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: