Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:29:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141788 times)
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:07:14 AM

These assholes just banned me from their IRC channel for asking why they added litecoindark, after I spent signficant time helping to test and debug the new version of the exchange in beta. Litecoindark (LTCD) is a straight clone of litecoin (and they ripped the name off of bitcoindark, which wasn't all that original to begin with), except that it also has a 3% premine.

I was just asking why they added this piece of shit clone coin rather than, you know, the only coin on the voting list that actually had votes (vertcoin), or some other coin with a signficant or noteworthy feature (or at least not a large premine), and I got banned.

Fuck these guys and their scamcoin exchange.  Sad

Actually you were kicked from the channel, not banned.  Doesn't make what that person did right, just clarifying that you weren't banned.  I'll be having a talk with them.

OK, good to know. Sorry for somewhat overreacting. Would be nice to know how/when coins are going to be added. Are people paying to get on exchange? How often do voted coins get added? Etc.
X3n0X

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:37:37 PM

These assholes just banned me from their IRC channel for asking why they added litecoindark, after I spent signficant time helping to test and debug the new version of the exchange in beta. Litecoindark (LTCD) is a straight clone of litecoin (and they ripped the name off of bitcoindark, which wasn't all that original to begin with), except that it also has a 3% premine.

I was just asking why they added this piece of shit clone coin rather than, you know, the only coin on the voting list that actually had votes (vertcoin), or some other coin with a signficant or noteworthy feature (or at least not a large premine), and I got banned.

Fuck these guys and their scamcoin exchange.  Sad

Edit: Apologies for overreacting, let's not fuck these guys  Wink

Thanks for clearing it up on the forums Jwinterm, again my apologies as well, I too did overreact and I'm glad we had the chance to work it out between the two of us without things being heated up like they were yesterday.

CryptoRush - Crypto to Crypto Exchange
https://www.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ https://support.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ http://mining.cryptorush.in ~||~ #CryptoRush @ Freenode IRC
Bitcointalk ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.new
X3n0X

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:43:45 PM

x3nox

I've just sent pm to you for activate my old acount

I saw! Did you manage to get it all worked out and working? Haven't heard back from you so I'm assuming you did, just wanted to check on it Smiley

https://www.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ https://support.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ http://mining.cryptorush.in ~||~ #CryptoRush @ Freenode IRC
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:14:23 PM

when does CryptoRush reopen?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:38:38 PM

when does CryptoRush reopen?

It's open for public beta trading now. You can sign up with your old email address (from cryptorush the first) and even see your old balances.
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:52:48 PM

Hi
I created new account with the old e-mail, but I can't see my balance. I've sent a tcket earlier today, but there is no answer.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
FelixOliver

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:00:45 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 04:21:07 PM by FelixOliver

Wow wait you might be onto something here, i'll have to let it sink in as well and work it out on paper to see the pro's and con's. Definitely something to look into if you'd ask me.

If any other people would like to pitch in on this and share their view / concerns please do!

It's brilliant that you've added this feature, but my CR1 balance is about 4BTC short of what it's supposed to be. Is there any reason for this? and what is the next step in terms of reimbursement?

Guys wtf is up?? i mean really?? I know you guys don't have the financial capability to pay everyone back so what is all this bullshit about viewing old CR1 balances? The saddest thing is my full balance isn't even showing up?

You give no dates, you give no details of anything. All you have is some fancy gimmicky feature to dangle in front of us. I'm not trying to be out of line here, but I am thoroughly pissed off about loosing some coins because of someone else's negligence.

You need to be brave enough to make a detailed announcement on what your repayment strategy is. If you're looking to re-pay us using trade fees then just say that. don't beat around the bush and act like you're doing something special when you aren't doing a thing at all.

The ONLY thing that will make anyone use CryptoRush again is if you guys commit FULLY to paying back all the money you owe. Until then you can forget any hope of re branding or re launching or any of that bullshit.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:20:14 PM

The ONLY thing that will make anyone use CryptoRush again is if you guys commit FULLY to paying back all the money you owe. Until then you can forget any hope of re branding or re launching or any of that bullshit.

Shoot, even then I would likely never use it again. Unfortunately.

www.www

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:18:15 PM

CR history  is the story of an ordinary fraud. In any case do not trust their money to these people even if they return the old debts. What I very much doubt. Do not have to empty illusions. Sooner or later there will be retribution for your own made.
King Dragon

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 10:38:19 PM

So I'm going to respond to the last several posts in this one.

1) I don't know where you guys missed the boat that all the old owners are gone.  WE ARE ALL VOLUNTEERS WHO STEPPED UP TO FIX THINGS!  Seriously?  We could have been like the rest of you who sat around and did nothing.  Yes, it sucked and yes it's maddening; instead we got involved in an effort to get all of us our money back.  What do I hear? Endless whining and complaining attacking and accusing us of stealing your money.  So far we've invested a good 50k+USD worth of time and resources into rebuilding the entire exchange from scratch since everything fell apart in April.  Please, complainers, show me where you've done as much effort.

2) The full details and story WILL come out.  As you all know, our crypto currency community is fraught with twisted tales.  I'd rather get all the angles and stories before releasing everything all at once.  Again, this is not new news, it's been talked about since I took over in May-ish that this is coming.

3) Ok, so I thought this was common knowledge but as I'm a tech guy and not a marketing, sales, etc guy it wouldn't surprise me if this knowledge didn't make its rounds.  It is no secret as to how everyone is going to get repaid and I'll outline it below:

I) The new exchange has no insolvency, therefore it will never hinder deposit/withdraw of new items.
II) As each coin is brought online in the new exchange the solvent coins from the old 1.0 exchange are divided up among all users who previously had a balance in that coin.  IE: if 80% of the coins remain, everyone gets 80% reimbursed.
III) Any remaining balance that is insolvent gets pushed into a CRB (CryptoRushBond) that is a fixed IOU of a 1:1 ratio of either BTC or LTC.
IV) Anyone who wants an instant out will be able to sell these CRB's to other members who don't want to take the risk of seeing their debit repaid.
V) As the exchange makes money on it's fees, minus bills to keep the servers running, CryptoRush will buy these CRB's until there are none left.  (CR will not pay more than the initial quoted 'bond value' at time of release so it's solely up to you if you hold on to them or whatever.)

I didn't create the mess and I'm trying to get you out of it so stop attacking us as it's doing you no good towards getting your money back and discouraging those who are working hard to make things a reality.
pt

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:27:53 AM

What is the exact plan for the CRS shares? Will these be traded in the near future? I was trying to figure out when you would relist
them in the exchange.

King Dragon

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 02:22:37 AM

What is the exact plan for the CRS shares? Will these be traded in the near future? I was trying to figure out when you would relist
them in the exchange.

Hey pt,

CRS's will definitely be listed and will be a permanent part of CR for the future.  Right now they list under your portfolio but no balances have been shifted over with them.  The market for them will open after the 1.0 coins start getting refunded.  I think we can all agree that refunding is a huge priority to gain everyone's trust and prove that we're out to make things right.
PanicBot

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:22:45 AM

WE ARE ALL VOLUNTEERS WHO STEPPED UP TO FIX THINGS!

I may not have much clout in this scene, but I can vouch for this.
www.www

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:34:00 AM

We appreciate your efforts King Dragon. It's better than silence and inaction. Meanwhile, it is no secret what the old owners still work with you. I suppose the idea that you just used blindly. We must be respectful to the people. Harsh words in your address baseless. I do not mean you personally, but your exchange. Sooner represent themselves white and fluffy. First you need to return something that can and should be returned. I'm not talking about compensation for lost time and frustration. About compensate for lost coins course. But I know that the old owners nearby. These questions may not be for you. You are the only technical executive and acting within its powers. But I know that the old owners nearby. That's why I'm not build illusions.
X3n0X

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:51:30 AM

We appreciate your efforts King Dragon. It's better than silence and inaction. Meanwhile, it is no secret what the old owners still work with you. I suppose the idea that you just used blindly. We must be respectful to the people. Harsh words in your address baseless. I do not mean you personally, but your exchange. Sooner represent themselves white and fluffy. First you need to return something that can and should be returned. I'm not talking about compensation for lost time and frustration. About compensate for lost coins course. But I know that the old owners nearby. These questions may not be for you. You are the only technical executive and acting within its powers. But I know that the old owners nearby. That's why I'm not build illusions.

There is one person from CR 1.0 available to us for consulting basis only, since he is the one that created the majority of CR 1.0 his knowledge of the old system and database structure is of value to us. Other then that there is no role or 'job' for him on CR 2.0, to be honest, I'm glad he sticked around the past months and offered his brain for us to pick, he could have to left the building to never be heard from again.

All systems have been replaced and all passwords, CR 1.0 wallets and anything you can think off has been transferred to KD's team in order to maintain security.

www.www

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:52:46 AM

I wish you good luck and gladly take back his words. But only after a fair resolution of the current situation.
X3n0X

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:05:36 PM

I wish you good luck and gladly take back his words. But only after a fair resolution of the current situation.
I/we understand, words only go so far, it's actions that matter in the end. The ultimate action would be the reimbursement of course but I do hope that our actions and efforts to get to that/this point are taken into account as well.

I do want to remind everyone of the GRRCON presentation scheduled in October, KD will be giving a presentation regarding the events that happened earlier this year. We'll try to get this recorded so others that aren't able to be there in person can view this presentation online!

fernarios

Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:54:30 PM

Update Time! Any interruptions of the site are a result of the update process and should be brief, bear with us :-)

EDIT/UPDATE:
Maintenance over, couple of things implemented:

- CR 1.0 Balances are viewable
- Deposit / Withdrawal system updated
- Login / Register pages updated (fancy now!)
- Coin Voting system implemented

Hi, I have several millions of ANI in sell orders, and 1.0 balances only show me the coins out of orders (near 115000), ¿what happened with my coins in sell orders?.

Thanks for the detailed feedback and a possible thing we missed while implementing CR 1.0 balances, forwarded this internally to be investigated!

Hi guys, any update for me? no responses after one week. Please just take a look in my open sell orders of ANI at the time of close.
FelixOliver

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:11:36 PM

So I'm going to respond to the last several posts in this one.

1) I don't know where you guys missed the boat that all the old owners are gone.  WE ARE ALL VOLUNTEERS WHO STEPPED UP TO FIX THINGS!  Seriously?  We could have been like the rest of you who sat around and did nothing.  Yes, it sucked and yes it's maddening; instead we got involved in an effort to get all of us our money back.  What do I hear? Endless whining and complaining attacking and accusing us of stealing your money.  So far we've invested a good 50k+USD worth of time and resources into rebuilding the entire exchange from scratch since everything fell apart in April.  Please, complainers, show me where you've done as much effort.

2) The full details and story WILL come out.  As you all know, our crypto currency community is fraught with twisted tales.  I'd rather get all the angles and stories before releasing everything all at once.  Again, this is not new news, it's been talked about since I took over in May-ish that this is coming.

3) Ok, so I thought this was common knowledge but as I'm a tech guy and not a marketing, sales, etc guy it wouldn't surprise me if this knowledge didn't make its rounds.  It is no secret as to how everyone is going to get repaid and I'll outline it below:

I) The new exchange has no insolvency, therefore it will never hinder deposit/withdraw of new items.
II) As each coin is brought online in the new exchange the solvent coins from the old 1.0 exchange are divided up among all users who previously had a balance in that coin.  IE: if 80% of the coins remain, everyone gets 80% reimbursed.
III) Any remaining balance that is insolvent gets pushed into a CRB (CryptoRushBond) that is a fixed IOU of a 1:1 ratio of either BTC or LTC.
IV) Anyone who wants an instant out will be able to sell these CRB's to other members who don't want to take the risk of seeing their debit repaid.
V) As the exchange makes money on it's fees, minus bills to keep the servers running, CryptoRush will buy these CRB's until there are none left.  (CR will not pay more than the initial quoted 'bond value' at time of release so it's solely up to you if you hold on to them or whatever.)

I didn't create the mess and I'm trying to get you out of it so stop attacking us as it's doing you no good towards getting your money back and discouraging those who are working hard to make things a reality.

Quit the BS you troll.

If you think people actually believe that you "stepped forward" from the community to take over some failed exchange to redistribute everyone's stolen coins, then you really are a bigger asshole than I had originally assumed.

You were part of the old CryptoRush and you're still up to the same old bullshit!!! displaying your blatant incompetence for all to see.

You put 50K towards marketing?? Well what the hell kind of marketing ploy costs 50k???

All you did was download some dusty $45 template from themeforest and then developed some alter-ego profile in order to try and re-create the shambles that cryptorush was in the first place. Cost = $45.05

You and your entire team are pathetic.

If you had 50K to put towards this project that 50k would have been better spent reimbursing as much users as you possibly could! not on some non-existent marketing campaign.

Redistribute or fuck off
vesperwillow

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:47:46 PM

Redistribute or fuck off

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: