Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc?  (Read 3301 times)
cryptoguy1234

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

In case we explore the market in the progressing days, I don't figure this would be a savvy thought, anyway the bitcoin costs are going down now, substitute alts are even goes further, concerning the costs, it is indiscreet to offer our alts and buy bitoin, as the opening was excessively enormous I think.I think that, making it impossible to offer altcoin will give us much bitcoin especially if the altcoin cost is down like today in light of the fact that the measure of bitcoin that we can get is diminished. perhaps it's more brilliant to hold the altcoin that we have until the altcoin fetched has come back to increase again so in case we offer the altcoin, we can get much bitcoin and we can sit tight for bitcoin cost has come back to addition to offer the bitcoin.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

I do not think that this is a suitable strategy. More than once already it was said that it is better to split assets. It's simple - minimizing risks. Bitcoin certainly has a leading position in most investors portfolios, but altcoins, should be too.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

That will be a tough decision if you try to invest to other alts because I believe that BItcoin has much bigger potential compared to others. Maybe it was safer to just stick to Bitcoin specially when you are not earning so big here in crypto, maybe your funds will be gone easily because of the deflation rates of other alts. Go for bitcoin!
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

This strategy worked very well until two months ago. In fact, if there is a good place to do it is absolutely. But now it seems necessary to do the opposite. All the people in the bottom are almost harmed. There is no other way to wait, unfortunately.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
I do not think that now it's better to sell all your altkoins and buy bitcoins for this money. Altcoins now have various useful functions, many of which are much superior to bitcoin. Therefore, I do not see any reason to specifically sell altcoyins and buy a technically obsolete bitcoin.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

Not all the time it's based upon the market price and my own predictions. Everyone know that Bitcoin is very good potential coin for investment. So this is the good strategy to gain profit.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:38:01 PM

This is a good choice if the market conditions are stable and good for buying bitcoin. sell all altcoin and buy more bitcoin. Investing or trading bitcoin, you will have a great chance to get more profit in the right time. bitcoin is proven and believed, which is why many believers are really helped, through by doing bitcoin activity .
Buying bitcoin it good but all altcoin doesn't go well because it good to be diversions in investment and it not good either to put all eggs only in one basket.

Cobrak777

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

Many people actually do that because of the idea that Bitcoin still is  the best coin around that could give a person the best profit possible come the time it gains back what it lost after several dumps. However, I will not totally dispose all of my altcoins to buy Bitcoin because there are still some altcoins, like Ethereum, that is worth holding. And also, in this market, diversity is key, so it's better to have a couple of coins rather than just one. Everyone has their objective to buy bitcoin or altcoin, there is different reason each other, thats why every coin have a fans, some of them fanatik.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:16:26 PM

Alts are very difficult to handle in this year, I'd probably run away from them to BTC/ETH in my portfolio, or maybe go just 100% BTC because lately alts are loosing price in relation to BTC.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Na.nitz

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:40:08 PM

no, instead I bought some altcoin which I think has a good potential for later. fortunately, I have a bit of bitcoin, and can be used to buy altcoin.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:00:16 PM

It is always wise to spread your investment portfolio into altcoin and Bitcoin, Most importantly I ensure I research before investing into altcoin in terms of what they are out to offer in order to avoid scam project and also secure my investment.
omacron12

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

bitcoin is gaining much preference now by investors,not a bad idea
mbm_ico

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:36:40 PM

You must have a sense of proportion in everything. Now you can sell altcoins, which in your opinion do not have a future and buy Bitcoin on this money. But I would not advise, you now sell altcoins who have at least some prospects.
feelivent

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:11:06 AM

For me alt coins are dead and can ever be used in long term process. its highly possibility that it would vanished from internet too.I had never invest with alt coins.
Glyphotex

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

It's never a smart decision to put all your eggs in a single basket. Even though Bitcoin is the king of all coins, you shouldn't sell all your Alts to buy Bitcoin alone. Some Alts will give more returns than bitcoin even.
Marcelle7

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

This is a good choice if the market conditions are stable and good for buying bitcoin. sell all altcoin and buy more bitcoin. Investing or trading bitcoin, you will have a great chance to get more profit in the right time. bitcoin is proven and believed, which is why many believers are really helped, through by doing bitcoin activity .
and few days ago much altcoin sold in market.maybe investor switch their asset in bitcoin right now.and hope in december they will gain huge profit by holding bitcoin.many expectation in end of this year bitcoin will hit at least $20k.
in fact, for now, it is good to store bitcoin, because so far it shows only a significant increase in bitcoin. and I think when the price goes up, we can not guarantee altcoin prices go up, but it does not rule out the possibility of making altcoin prices go up.
I only know bitcoin which is in number one in crypto currencies list. ETH and bitcoin cash are the second and third alt coins but i still not use it both coins are still behind bitcoins and not available with much potential.
sempak bulong

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:18:30 AM

That's not true, don't sell all your alts just for bitcoin because other alts are good too. You only need to play your strategy in the market and choose an altcoin that has the potential to rise.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:05:11 AM

My opinion is that, do not sell all your altcoin but maybe the half of it because there are still altcoins that have a potential of earning a big returned pr profit. We all know that bitcoin is better than others but that doesn't mean that you shoul sell all your altcoins to buy bitcoin.

Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

Yes, the decision is very clear, because now it is only safe to hold the BTC and can make you extremely high profits, I do not focus on altcoin should focus more on BTC.
Zelezinskyi

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

Right now I have 100% of the amount in altcoin, but it looks like I'll soon change it to bitcoin, because bitcoin seems to be going up now and has 47.7% of the total market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: