Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:50:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins?  (Read 23818 times)
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:40:23 PM

gains are only exciting if you understand how far they can get you following up news related to adoption protocol updates and mainstream mentions acts that all beginner’s should be aware technology aims to solve and how it goes about it !!
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

There is no easy way to earn altcoins since your profit here is not guaranteed, obviously you still need to work on it before you earn profit. In trading, you need to study the price movements, In short term investing you still need to work on you emotion and focus on your goal same thing in long term investing and lastly, In bounty and ICO you still need to look for a good project so your money will be worth it in the long run. There is no instant profit here technically speaking.

I agree with you, there is no easy way to earn altcoins and nothing is guaranteed because the crypto space is so volatile, so to earn you need to put some good effort to be able to earn.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:08:15 PM

In the world her don't have anything that you can earn easy way, you have to work hard to get anything and for earning altcoins you buy altcoin and hold them after when price will pump you can sell them or you can join bounty.
arthur305

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

I think investing is good and easy way to earn with alcoins.But if you dont have money to invest then bounty and airdrops are good and easy way to earn tokens of project.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
The best way to earn is to stay very calm and invest in the market wisely. Coins like Eos, Xrp and Prg are totally on fire and they are very good for earnings. Your choice of coins should be excellent in short.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
There is no issue in earning. Just be very specific with your choice and you are good to go. Coins like Neo, Ada and Powr are very good for returns and can satisfy customers to a great extent.
Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

It is best to earn coins in bounty campaigns and airdrops. It does not require investments of money. You can still buy coins at an early stage of ICO, or after the coin goes to the exchange, because the course usually first time falls. And then you need to hold these coins long time.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

In my opinion the best way to make money with the altcoins, if a person has at least a few thousand dollars to risk is to buy four-five cryptocurrencies among the best, and sell only after a minimum of 1-2 years. If you do not have money or do not want to risk advice instead of participating in the bounty campaigns
Andthenextdaystill@gmail.

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:31:07 AM

Do something you will also have to invest some things. Money, the brain and the time, making money is not easy, it has to pay a price
Cremiopel

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

As I would like to think, the most ideal approach to pick up benefit in digital currency is the day exchanging. In spite of the fact that, I don't do day exchanging, I learned here that you can pick up significantly more in day exchanging as opposed to long haul holding. What's more, the least demanding path is by joining airdrops. Be that as it may, the vast majority of the airdrops currently is loaded with tricks. Be that as it may, it is as yet the most effortless way once you found a decent and genuine airdrop crusade.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:05:19 AM

To earn altcoins, I advise you to participate in the bounty campaigns, you only commit your time and you have no risk of losing your money. If instead a person has a good amount of money and risk predisposition, you can try to participate in some of the most promising ICOs, or diversify your capital on some cryptocurrencies to sell them in the future
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:19:55 AM

You can observe Althingi, which sharply increased turnover and who have begun to rise sharply. Quickly buy them and try to sell at the peak.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:24:12 AM

The best way is not. Each person chooses for himself a more convenient and profitable way of earning. Those people who want to earn money without financial investments and big risks are chosen by the bounty and airdrops.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

Those people who are better versed in the crypto-currency market are traded on the crypto-exchange market. They have more knowledge, they are able to analyze and better predict the growth or fall in prices.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

I trade on the stock exchange. In this way, you can make good money faster. The profit from the bounty is very long to wait.
Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

I think the best is to do some study on various project and wait for the dip, buy and hold for long term. Wait and enojoy the ride with bull, lol, bull run.
telephonedroid

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

Participate in the UPS and downs, and generosity. This is the easiest way to earn .
Or invest , it is also a good way to earn alkioni .
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

I will describe what I've seen on the crypto space, I mean what people do to get coins. The first case is crypto faucets. You can get paid in crypto by watching the commercial. You can earn couple of hundreds of satoshi. Another case is the airdrop. Sometimes it is more effective. By my experience, from the 100 of signups can be one or two with good return(>100$). Another case is to register for ICO and sell the accounts on the blackmarket. Sometimes you can earn about 1-2eth for one account.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

You Can Invest and buy altcoins immediately. Its one of the easy and good way. Then its really up to you for how long you are going to HODL it or when you can go on a day trading.
However you need to really study how market goes for the meantime before going and hitting the trading market.
While in bounties which requires time and work, is also a good way to earn with altcoins.
And airdrops is easy base on the requirements. its easy
well hope you learn from a short  reply.
but either way you could start on reading it all here at this forum and learn. then you could decide what to do.
So your suggestion is very general but its ok since cryptocurrency is not only good for trading but also for long and short term too. So do everything depending on your choice, on your preference since if we do everything based on happiness then good thing will arise.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

Bounties aren't a good deal as of now since there are already several bounty hunters and a few profitable ICOs. This means small rewards. You can try investing on known cryptos like bitcoin, eth, litecoin, bitcoin cash etc, whatever you prefer as long as it has a great reputation. You can watch vids and recommendations in youtube which coin to start.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: