Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins?  (Read 23818 times)
bhaminihk2011

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:05:07 PM

I think there is two ways to earn altcoins either you go for paid one or go for free one, it depends on you what you want to spend. For paid mean investment, you can invest in good altcoins for good profit or do day trading but this way need some capital and most important is you must have good technical knowledge. In free way you can join bounty campaigns for social media like Facebook, Twitter or Reddit and  you can also join good signature campaign.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
there is no easy way to earn with altcoins, even if you do bounty hunting, you cant easily earn one, unless the project is success or not a scam. you need to work hard for trading, investing and any other kind of way to earn altcoin.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
In each case, the appropriate option should be chosen individually for yourself and your tasks. Everyone has different financial opportunities, plans and personal preferences. I believe that the most rational way to generate income is to invest in the right projects, although many prefer to trade and bounty.
joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:32:02 PM

Altcoins are no more suited for long term holding in my opinion, so that should be discarted already, however if you don't become greedy or emotional you can make a living of daily traing with altcoins, as most of them keep being volatile even if they have a tendency to drop.
CryptoCompas

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:57:55 PM

Technically available method-cloud mining. You can mine several cryptocurrencies at the same time, so the invested money pays off in a few months.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:09:07 PM

There are two ways i know of. 1. You buy some during the public sales of the project. 2. By participating in airdrop and bounties. Either way you must make and input towards the project to earn the tokens

ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:44:37 AM

To earn without special risks and investments of your money, I can recommend participating in prospective bounty or signature programs. With their help, you can earn seed money to start promising investments or use them as additional earnings.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

Without hard work you can't earn a single penny.You can earn through signature campaign without any investment.You can also earn through investment in bitcoin at  low price  and sell them at high price . But for it you should wait. Never be panic and wait for right time.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

It depends on what you prefer and you can afford. I personally participate in bounty campaigns because I do not have much time to spend. But this is not the most profitable option. In my opinion, it is best to trade on the market, but it takes a lot of time, high initial capital and a lot of experience and knowledge.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

If you do not want to risk your money and investments now, then I can recommend you to join the prospective bounty program. In this case, you can not worry about the safety of their money. You can also look for promising options for airdrops, but lately payments have worsened there.
anaumar

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

If you do not want to risk your money and investments now, then I can recommend you to join the prospective bounty program. In this case, you can not worry about the safety of their money. You can also look for promising options for airdrops, but lately payments have worsened there.
indeed for the airdrop part, it decreased a little according to me in terms of quality because many people made tokens but did not intend to develop it just as a bell benefit

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

For each person the appropriate option is determined individually. In fact, everything depends on your free time, personal preferences and financial opportunities. I believe that investment is an optimal option, although with sufficient knowledge one can also engage in trade.
freeman4u

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

The best way is to research your altcoins throroughly, understand the risks and think carefully before you place any trades.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:58:29 PM

The best way is to research your altcoins throroughly, understand the risks and think carefully before you place any trades.
even before recently a very popular investment was to invest in the ico company. Back in 2015 or 2016, this market was just beginning to develop and there were fewer scammers, and there were much more promising projects.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:54:11 AM

We all know that these crypto currencies are the most beneficial and the most considered investment of all the times and thus there are millions of people around the world who preferred to invest into these crypto other than any investment and moreover the most popular investment, the stock investment has also faded after the introduction of these crypto and I think the best way to make profit from these crypto is to hold your coin in the time of deflation is the best way to make maximum profit from these crypto currencies.
Nucunsimeo

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:54:14 AM

When you are holding your coins for some times and the price will boom, then how lucky you are. It is an easy way because all you have to do is to buy, hold it for some time amd earn. But always put in your mind that this is more risky than joing in bounty or airdrop.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

Actually you can try joining bounty campaigns and some airdrops. In bounty campaign they are introducing a new coin where in you will help them to advertise it. it is kinda risky because if you join a unsuccessful campaign, you will not get any profit into it.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

I think it's an easy way to get something good. You have to do hard work, we need to learn many things to improve it, and also with altcoin. I think trading day will be very good. I give a hint that you will charge fees in the altcoin and hold it until that generation is aware of selling it again.
NervousFiend

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:37:45 PM

Obviously to invest in promising crypto-currency for the purpose of selling in the future. The main method that is used not only on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:37:45 PM

If you have absolutely nothing to invest, it couldnt really earn to mine the coins to see what your potential could be. Otherwise, I highly reccommend going into the trading community and seeing how much profit can be made and what the potential could be
It seems to me that initially you need to earn seed money, then to work on the stock exchange and earn altcoins with the help of trade. Starting capital can be earned with the help of the Bounty campaign and an air drop.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: