Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins?  (Read 23817 times)
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:21:27 AM

The best way to produce altcoin is of course ICO investment or buying at the market but it all requires a lot of money but how to get an altcoin without spending a lot of money of course joining bounty and airdrop
These methods have long outlived their usefulness , in order to earn cryptocurrency you need to invest , you can take and invest in ieo is a very profitable tool

Why were you shown a new tool and you already claim that it is profitable. I still can not say that it will bring us great profits. Well, for those who want to invest today. It is not necessary to invest in new projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 11:27:43 AM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
well in bounty or airdrop you can get free token
but not all token have value or sometime you will not get paid
and if you some bitcoin to invest you can do trading
but first you need to do  research of what coin you gonna trade
how active the community the team behind it and the volume of it in exchange ans so on and so on..

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:37:11 AM

Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?

You invest in the way you think is right and good when the market needs and you will have great benefits, don't try to delay or slump all at once because it costs you a lot of money, trust me  Roll Eyes

Am I spamming? Report me!
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:40:39 AM

We should buy low and sell high. Investing in developing altcoins will bring higher profits now. We have the advantage that the market is growing quite fast and good projects are being formed quite a lot. Purchasing power is very high and the rate of successful investment is high.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:43:56 AM

I prefer to collect bounty rewards and hold them until they reach at least the ICO price, because all new altcoins are likely to get dumped during their first listing. Trading is a good opportunity as well, but you need to learn a lot if you do not want to fail.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:23:25 PM

To get altcoin there are many ways you can do it. these methods are:
1. You can join Airdrop
2. You can join the bounty program
3. faucet
4. mining
5. You can buy altcoins with your own money.
for airdrop, bounty and faucet when you follow the program you will be paid their coins and when the coins enter the market you can sell the coins and can buy the altcoins you want.
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:38:56 PM

u are hoarding some quality coins, now. They are best ranked in the top 25 coins. You can do nothing. u can sell them during the next bull market. It is the easiest way. u only need to check their prices once a week.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:39:38 PM

There are many ways to get coins, if can spend capital with trading or investment, now I join in bounty and daily trading while investment is not done continuously because I am impatient if the investment in the long term

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:44:40 PM

You can do short altcoins. Easy and very easy way to make money on changing courses.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:48:58 PM

We should buy low and sell high. Investing in developing altcoins will bring higher profits now. We have the advantage that the market is growing quite fast and good projects are being formed quite a lot. Purchasing power is very high and the rate of successful investment is high.

It is the simplest scheme, and it is evident that all traders try to do it. However, it is not always so easy to "catch" this time, when altcoins fall to the bottom or get their maximum. It is a real art.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:05:39 PM

The most interesting way to earn in the crypto space is by trading. Although, it is more like taking risk, but it worth it.
The easiest time to engage in this, is when the token has just been listed. The price fluctuates at this time.
You have to split your fund into two. Part should be in the coin used in trading, while the other should be the token.
Set a high price for the token and a very low price for the coin.
mtmitat

Activity: 406
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:08:13 PM

Need to follow strict and  when available do must arbitrage,
I'm making a lot of money sometimes

Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:41:49 AM

The best way to produce altcoin is of course ICO investment or buying at the market but it all requires a lot of money but how to get an altcoin without spending a lot of money of course joining bounty and airdrop
These methods have long outlived their usefulness , in order to earn cryptocurrency you need to invest , you can take and invest in ieo is a very profitable tool

Why were you shown a new tool and you already claim that it is profitable. I still can not say that it will bring us great profits. Well, for those who want to invest today. It is not necessary to invest in new projects.
Tell me what the latest iso gave you money ? name at least 5 projects
now I think we can tell you all the projects ieo they are all profitable and you can make money on them

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:02:16 AM

Gone are the days when bounty are profitable some bounties will last for a year and not pay you anything or pay you $10 for a job of more than 24 weeks.
ICO has also turned out to be somethig else, do your research to understand this.
I am hearing that IEO is profitable but only time shall tell.
To some extent i will prefer airdrop because it is less time consuming.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:29:00 AM

For me just go for bounties wherein you don't need to invest money all you need to invest is your time and effort for supporting new altcoins. I always do it and I can earn some money and give me extra income.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:03:25 PM

Altcoin chooses to hold short-term because they are very volatile in a short time. Choose Altcoin with a low price and then hold it for a short time when it reaches the target you want to sell. Wait until it drops, you continue to buy them to hold short term. This option only applies to low-cost Altcoin with high trading volume.

casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:06:38 PM

for us the easiest way we get altcoin, we are by investing in bitcoin, and we will trade in alt, for us it will be easier that we get.

This is a good way to make money, but the problem is that the money to buy bitcoins is very high, and I can't afford to pay for them. I recommend that you choose those new currencies, they look just as good and have a lot of potential as bitcoin  Wink

Am I spamming? Report me!
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 12:09:23 PM

hodl is the best way,

tradıng also can be but you need to be calm lıke stell, and ıts too hard also you can earn %20 wıth tradıng but you can be rıch by holdıng.

holdıng ıs borıng, and when people say holdıng unexperıenced guys understand holdıng anythıng Cheesy thats wrong, holdıng ın the rıght project can make you rıch, not holdıng anythıng , there ıs dıfference
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:13:06 PM

If you want to earn ALTcoin you can try to join some airdrops, than you trade your koney and lose, but if you want get more easier you must trading and make big deal form some asset.
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:19:53 PM

If you want to earn ALTcoin you can try to join some airdrops, than you trade your koney and lose, but if you want get more easier you must trading and make big deal form some asset.

To earn more in this market. Need more money to invest. And invest very neatly. That would not lose everything. More money more risk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: