Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What am i expected to do?  (Read 2134 times)
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Any advise that will be useful is welcome.

experience will certainly make you feel better, that's why you must seek knowledge first so you can still speculate, especially to avoid losses, but it is very difficult. if I suggest, there are currently many options to buy altcoins including bitcoin or you trade daily
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.

if you want to get a quick profit I suggest thinking well, because the current situation is quite difficult to speculate, especially investing in ico, but there is always a choice especially for altcoin purchases whose prices are lower than before. I suggest for ethereu, ripples and eos
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

The most useful thing I can advise is to do nothing and just wait for the bulls in the market, they will come and price will return. Can still review your portfolio and maybe buy some promising Aldon, but would not advise to do it if you don't know how to select it.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

First you should check the current status of your investment still it is dump in the market you should exchange to some other altcoins. If you hold some top level Cryptocurrencies definitely it will grow in future. But this is the right time to invest in Cryptocurrency so if you believe this platform you can buy know because all the coins are going to peak in end of the month.

In every crisis their's always an opportunity behind it, if you look you're coin has a potential of going high why just hold for a while if money is not really needed in this time
It's very practical to hold your token.
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:35:44 AM

The most useful thing I can advise is to do nothing and just wait for the bulls in the market, they will come and price will return. Can still review your portfolio and maybe buy some promising Aldon, but would not advise to do it if you don't know how to select it.
I would advise you to just wait for the grow of market, or you could look at potential coins and buy them. I don’t think it’s worth selling your altcoins now, maybe when the market takes off, your coins will take off too.

pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

Hold at the time can be the best option for you but in personal difference in financial life it can different. If you're urgent in need of money you might decide to sell part of it but as you know you've taken the risk upto this level if you're not urgent in need of money I would advise to still hold your coins until it regain it's strength back and I'm not surprised about this because this is crypto world which means anything can happen.
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

Assume value available in the market may well have carried and also bullish craze. Finished . that you must carry out is always to hold out or perhaps keep, affected person can be your will need. In fact most of my own money was at downtrend and also I will be furthermore shedding therefore i merely determines being a lot more affected person and also hold out to recoup the worth.
As market goes trend it is expected to hodl your coin ,though there's no sign to repeat the exploded market but I think it's still worth by hodling them or waiting until it recovers and earning good profits.Everything is expected to bounceback and survive the coin in market so I think it's not a good idea to unhold and not anymore worth to wait.
what I hope is that the market price is stable and the price of crypto will rise dramatically. and crypto market prices will not fall again. can also be a world currency.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:10:32 PM

Do not react emotionally. In this situation, a good solution is to look through the coins and possibly get rid of the weakest ones. The rest of the promising coins is worth keeping, because eventually the market will turn back and start growing.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

have you understood all the risks before you start by investing in cryptocurrency, because until now no one can predict with certainty maybe today the confidence and patience of the investors is needed

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:29:29 PM

If you want to recover your losses due to fall prices my advice to you is join here in bitcointalk campaigns to earn huge profit to atleast recover your holdings, earn while waiting the price of cryptocurrecy bounce back again.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

if you still keep your coins in wallet , you should not sell them , just wait a little time , I believe the bull market will come back soon . Now you should look for a job and do it to wait for the market to return

kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:38:04 PM

well as you can see the market has been down for a long long time now, so i do tell you to hold on for the market to recover dont seel of your holdings for peanuts
mcgeil

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

I would advise you to sell a crypto currency that is not in the top 10 rating and vice versa, to keep the cryptocurrency that is in the top 10.
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:24:09 PM

At the beginning of the summer I told you that you should sell. I think you sold everything? If you sold, you're great!
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

when you enter crypto, it is when the price reaches its highest point. if you study first. maybe you will think 2x to enter when the price is high. and wait today to enter. but that doesn't matter, because for learning. and the best now is to hold your crypto, or use it to trade with Bitcoin pairs with altcoin.
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

Reap the fruits of your work and remember that everything depends on the case and on the speed of your brain and sometimes completely incomprehensible factors)
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

Do not react emotionally. In this situation, a good solution is to look through the coins and possibly get rid of the weakest ones. The rest of the promising coins is worth keeping, because eventually the market will turn back and start growing.

Yes you are right, before selling kindly look on the market and research on your own. Its really sad to know that people lose money without knowing about cryptocurrency, this is the time to hodl the coins and wait for our day. For sure you will get good profit.

Am I spamming? Report me!
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

Everything remains at the old level because I understand that today there are a lot of options for the development of the situation as a whole, but I think it will be best to continue to believe in cryptocurrency because it is definitely the right situation today.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

when you buy altcoin and experience a decrease of more than 10% in a few days I advise you not to hold the altcoin on sale just don't hesitate, and when there is good news from the altcoin immediately buy
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:18:55 PM

I am expected to more realiable to make my post in a good way manner by posting more truthful with fact.,
         I will be more curious and conquer more risky things in the field of crypto for me to be able to understand hows the importance the value in crypto of my daily life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: