Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Eligius: 0% Fee BTC, 105% PPS NMC, No registration, CPPSRB  (Read 1061065 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:29:01 PM

Wizkid has posted previously that he does a bunch of manual checking after anomalies, so it's likely that we'll have to wait on his intervention to fix it. Luckily he's a pretty active pool op, so it should usually be pretty quick.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bspurloc

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:06:19 PM

Wizkid has posted previously that he does a bunch of manual checking after anomalies, so it's likely that we'll have to wait on his intervention to fix it. Luckily he's a pretty active pool op, so it should usually be pretty quick.

Thanks being new to this pool I didnt know if it was common or not. I mostly Mine slush's pool which has major issues but slush always takes care of them as I sit back laughing at all the doomsday complaints on the forum
baddw

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:03:24 PM

Thanks being new to this pool I didnt know if it was common or not. I mostly Mine slush's pool which has major issues but slush always takes care of them as I sit back laughing at all the doomsday complaints on the forum

Yeah, no doubt you are in safe hands with wizkid and Eligius.  Despite the occasional complaints and trolling here, this is the best BTC pool by far IMHO.  I hadn't seen this particular issue come up before, which is the reason for my reply above.

BTC/XCP 11596GYYq5WzVHoHTmYZg4RufxxzAGEGBX
DRK XvFhRFQwvBAmFkaii6Kafmu6oXrH4dSkVF
Eligius Payouts/CPPSRB Explained  I am not associated with Eligius in any way.  I just think that it is a good pool with a cool payment system Smiley
wizkid057 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:07:31 PM

This is correct.  I'm actually waiting on CPPSRB to do a full re-verification of the share log due to another orphan race today. Sad

Its taking a while because its quite a bit of data.  I'm eventually going to re-code this entire process to be more efficient, but haven't had the time. Sad

-wk

Tips: 1LDQrLr6dPVqNJmpZm82eZVKqDFRk7ERW8
Operator of the Eligius Mining Pool - 0% Fee, SAPPLNS, GBT, Stratum, IRC+Phone Support, Share Market (coming soon), Generation payouts, and more.
Don't feed the trolls. Science Confirms: Internet Trolls Really Are Narcissistic, Psychopathic, and Sadistic (1)
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:20:55 PM

This is correct.  I'm actually waiting on CPPSRB to do a full re-verification of the share log due to another orphan race today. Sad

Its taking a while because its quite a bit of data.  I'm eventually going to re-code this entire process to be more efficient, but haven't had the time. Sad

-wk

Thank you, sir--we appreciate the effort!
praeluceo

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:48:30 PM

-wk

No worries, you do an amazing job managing this pool, I have nothing but praise for you and LukeJr. I am quite happy with how everything functions, and the occasional payout delay is way better than the alternative. In fact, I'd be willing to wait longer and skip the manual payout so I could receive a coinbase payout later. I like my "mining wallet" to be entirely mined coins, and no payments.
(;
Make that an option and I'd select it!
un_ordinateur

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:39:56 PM

Thanks I sent you a private message with my payout address and you can see blockchain shows no payout to me.

This seems to be true. I randomly clicked on some addresses that were paid out in the orphaned block, and most of them did not have another payout since the orphaned block.

https://blockchain.info/block/00000000000000010bdfaf70e75e00b1cc6fe34ec45b5511d4d77eb906b0cb67

E.g. 1KVviQoDmmFz2AyyFELkjZKzVvqGnEXAhj had a payout of 0.04246054 BTC in the orphaned block timestamped 2014-03-04 07:08:41, but their ledger shows no transactions since 2014-03-02.

https://blockchain.info/address/1KVviQoDmmFz2AyyFELkjZKzVvqGnEXAhj

(EDIT: Just to be clear, this address is not bspurloc's, or mine, or anybody's in particular, just a random one that I clicked on from the orphaned block.)

Yeah apparently. But as it was explained later by wizkid, seems it is a "normal" thing. Which explains why the stats have been hung for a few hours.

But I join all the other in saying I trust Eligius, and it will be sorted out soon enough.

That being said, bspurloc, you don't have to be that secretive with your address! The address is public anyway, and nobody can change any of your settings with just that. In fact, it would have been better if you had posted it on the forum, because then another user might have seen it earlier than I and answered it my place.
fryarminer

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:15:27 AM

-wk

No worries, you do an amazing job managing this pool, I have nothing but praise for you and LukeJr. I am quite happy with how everything functions, and the occasional payout delay is way better than the alternative. In fact, I'd be willing to wait longer and skip the manual payout so I could receive a coinbase payout later. I like my "mining wallet" to be entirely mined coins, and no payments.
(;

I have a Casasius Bar with pure mined coins. Pretty sweet.
wizkid057 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:04:08 AM

Hi everyone,

I apologize for the delay in getting the reward system back online. 

Basically, it went into fail-safe moments after I went to sleep last night, and I didn't catch it until morning.  I told it to proceed in the morning, then while I was out for work another fail-safe triggered that I wasn't able to do anything about until I got home.  All together it put the reward system behind by about 16 hours and it has been playing catch up since having to process shares at several times real-time speed to keep up with the incoming shares and make headway on the backlog.

I did add some optimizations to this earlier, and they seem to be helping, but, it looks like its going to be several more hours before it is caught up to real time.  There also seems to be little I can do to further optimize the process since some quick profiling shows the code pretty much just grinding away in parts that just need to be the way they are to function.

Most likely I will be asleep by the time this catches up, so, when it does automated payouts will resume, but with a pretty big payout queue backlog.  Tomorrow night I will make sure to get a manual payout done to catch it up again.

Thanks everyone,

-wk

Operator of the Eligius Mining Pool - 0% Fee, SAPPLNS, GBT, Stratum, IRC+Phone Support, Share Market (coming soon), Generation payouts, and more.
Don't feed the trolls. Science Confirms: Internet Trolls Really Are Narcissistic, Psychopathic, and Sadistic (1)
daddyfatsax

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:06:03 AM

Thank you for your efforts, they are much appreciated!
wizkid057 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:06:09 AM

I'd be willing to wait longer and skip the manual payout so I could receive a coinbase payout later. I like my "mining wallet" to be entirely mined coins, and no payments.
(;

This can be done now, manually.  Sign a message with your mining address requesting this and send the message + signature + address to me via a PM.  You can post it in the thread here if you like also, doesn't matter to me.  After I verify the signature I can add you to the "never manually pay" list.

-wk

praeluceo

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:11:54 AM

That's awesome! I'm mobile right now, so don't have my private key (and I doubt that my public key and Bitcointalk forum handle would be sufficient), but when I get home I'll do it!

I'd be willing to wait longer and skip the manual payout so I could receive a coinbase payout later. I like my "mining wallet" to be entirely mined coins, and no payments.
(;

This can be done now, manually.  Sign a message with your mining address requesting this and send the message + signature + address to me via a PM.  You can post it in the thread here if you like also, doesn't matter to me.  After I verify the signature I can add you to the "never manually pay" list.

-wk
torusJKL

Activity: 619

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:19:19 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 09:29:40 AM by torusJKL

That's awesome! I'm mobile right now, so don't have my private key (and I doubt that my public key and Bitcointalk forum handle would be sufficient), but when I get home I'll do it!

(;

-wk

Cool. I didn't know this was possible.
I also prefer to have those coinbase payouts.

Edit:
On the other hand sending that message removes anonymity for the payout address.
Maybe you could add this as an option on the control panel where we can defining the minimum payout and donations.

If you find my post useful send some Bitcoin: 167XM1Za8aG9CdbYuHFMpL2kvPsw6uC8da
Bitrated || bitcoin-otc || Moon Bitcoin Faucet
Slesh

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:30:41 AM

Hi

Now seems that is all OK (no red text). right?
 But I miss almost two days reward.
 I can see the same reward like I had before this issue.

will the reward be also recalc?

thanks Slesh

EDIT: now, after few minutes is OK.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:16:51 PM

E.g. 1KVviQoDmmFz2AyyFELkjZKzVvqGnEXAhj had a payout of 0.04246054 BTC in the orphaned block timestamped 2014-03-04 07:08:41, but their ledger shows no transactions since 2014-03-02.

https://blockchain.info/address/1KVviQoDmmFz2AyyFELkjZKzVvqGnEXAhj

(EDIT: Just to be clear, this address is not bspurloc's, or mine, or anybody's in particular, just a random one that I clicked on from the orphaned block.)

That's my address.  Shocked  Last payment I got was on the 2nd from Eligius (ignoring the one that's not matured yet from today).
Threader

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:15:03 PM

Can you provide ETA on manual payout status?
un_ordinateur

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:29:30 PM

Can you provide ETA on manual payout status?

Im not wizkid, but unless the failsafe triggers again, I'm pretty sure that the next post he'll do here is to tell us manual payout have been done.

It should be done within 24 hours.
wizkid057 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:34:22 PM

Most likely I will be asleep by the time this catches up, so, when it does automated payouts will resume, but with a pretty big payout queue backlog.  Tomorrow night I will make sure to get a manual payout done to catch it up again.

Fastblack3

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:55:10 AM

AUTO-NOTICE: The CPPSRB reward system appears to be in fail-safe mode.
Some stats are likely not updating as they should right now (128/256 second hash rates, balances, balance graph, payout queue). These items will correct themselves soon when CPPSRB is out of fail safe mode. This can take several hours. No earnings are lost as long as your shares are accepted! Sorry for the inconvenience!

3 times in 3 days?

https://i.imgur.com/KzEIRzT.jpg
wizkid057 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:56:40 AM

It happens, unfortunately.

This one should be a faster catch up, however.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: