Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:47:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
dimadmitriev

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:55:18 AM

I like that there are serious competitors for bitcoins, ETH and other coins. This makes me believe in fair competition in the crypto currency market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:59:38 AM

This project has big potential and it will change all the spheres directly related to mining activities, good idea and good platform. And what do you think about it?
what do you mean how this project is going to change mining activity? I think that it is just another platform that will be an additional part for this type of activity
well, may be you are right, but if this  platform is to be successfully implemented it will give the way for more projects with this idea
Of course i am right, this project stands in the first line of the development. This team sees potential in this sphere and knows how to change the rules of digital world
As a matter of the fact, i have seen a lot of projects with the same idea for today. There are a lot of competitive companies, but this one is the best, beacuse it offers more advantages
You mean experienced staff? EvenCoin is backed up by professionals who have been working with Fitnech companies for the  last 20-25 years
Not only experienced staf, but machematical model that is in charge for the process of mining. Did you know that there is no need in special devices
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:01:15 AM

Can someone remind me how many miners could be mining this coin? I really want to join this project. I see great financial attractiveness in Evencoin.
Well, you are right about this project. I have never heard that any coin on the market could offer mining for 15 years. I guess it is a great long-term investment. Actually, there can be only 4000 miners. So, I think you better hurry up.
Yes, I am sure that there are a lot of people that want to take a part in Evencoin project and mine some coins. Do you how many miners there are now? I don’t know where to find this information. I hope you can help me.
Unfortunately, I can’t help you because I don’t know anything about it. I think you should connect with developers. I am sure that they will be happy to answers on any question of yours.
Thank you. I hope there is still left a place for me. Can you send me their email? I think that developers need to make AMA sessions to keep their community more informed. It could be really useful for both sides.
Well, it is a nice thought. Some users still have many questions about the project and only devs have the full info. I hope Evencoin’s team will notice your proposal. I guess you could send them messages in telegram.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

This project has big potential and it will change all the spheres directly related to mining activities, good idea and good platform. And what do you think about it?
what do you mean how this project is going to change mining activity? I think that it is just another platform that will be an additional part for this type of activity
well, may be you are right, but if this  platform is to be successfully implemented it will give the way for more projects with this idea
Of course i am right, this project stands in the first line of the development. This team sees potential in this sphere and knows how to change the rules of digital world
As a matter of the fact, i have seen a lot of projects with the same idea for today. There are a lot of competitive companies, but this one is the best, beacuse it offers more advantages
You mean experienced staff? EvenCoin is backed up by professionals who have been working with Fitnech companies for the  last 20-25 years
Not only experienced staf, but machematical model that is in charge for the process of mining. Did you know that there is no need in special devices
exactly! Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain and we should notice fast transactions!
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

Can someone remind me how many miners could be mining this coin? I really want to join this project. I see great financial attractiveness in Evencoin.
Well, you are right about this project. I have never heard that any coin on the market could offer mining for 15 years. I guess it is a great long-term investment. Actually, there can be only 4000 miners. So, I think you better hurry up.
Yes, I am sure that there are a lot of people that want to take a part in Evencoin project and mine some coins. Do you how many miners there are now? I don’t know where to find this information. I hope you can help me.
Unfortunately, I can’t help you because I don’t know anything about it. I think you should connect with developers. I am sure that they will be happy to answers on any question of yours.
Thank you. I hope there is still left a place for me. Can you send me their email? I think that developers need to make AMA sessions to keep their community more informed. It could be really useful for both sides.
Well, it is a nice thought. Some users still have many questions about the project and only devs have the full info. I hope Evencoin’s team will notice your proposal. I guess you could send them messages in telegram.
I hope that I will get their respond. I see great perspectives of this project and hope that developers will show their efforts to make it real. Social media could be nice instrument to communicate with members of Evencoin’s community.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

exactly! Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain and we should notice fast transactions!
Mobile and web versions of wallet by evencoin as well evenchain can be used to operate worldwide transactions with low fees 0.03$ with average transaction time of just 30 seconds!
KYBORG11111

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:14:59 AM

It is very interesting to me was the fact that the number of miners is limited to 4K. I still can't believe that the project proposes mining for 15 years. That's a lot to say, if that's the case, that's very good. Smiley

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
slovenia1

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

I hope that I will get their respond. I see great perspectives of this project and hope that developers will show their efforts to make it real. Social media could be nice instrument to communicate with members of Evencoin’s community.
Actually, I have found a link that could be useful for you. There is some instruction for becoming a miner.
https://www.evencoin.io/packages/
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

Mobile and web versions of wallet by evencoin as well evenchain can be used to operate worldwide transactions with low fees 0.03$ with average transaction time of just 30 seconds!
and it is absolutely safe! This platform will use the technology of public key cryptography that is enough to protect all the funds and tokens earned by users
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:26:18 AM

This coin really attracts me a lot. That there are such interesting projects that could help you to accumulate assets and make your dream come true.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

This coin really attracts me a lot. That there are such interesting projects that could help you to accumulate assets and make your dream come true.

It is great that you appreciate this project so much and see its financial perspectives. But are you sure about it? I mean there so many coins on the market. Why should crypto community trust evencoin developers?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:33:47 AM

and it is absolutely safe! This platform will use the technology of public key cryptography that is enough to protect all the funds and tokens earned by users
Good idea and one of the best teams i have ever seen. Wait for the implementation of this project and hope that there will be not problem
kk777

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:42:04 AM

It is great that you appreciate this project so much and see its financial perspectives. But are you sure about it? I mean there so many coins on the market. Why should crypto community trust evencoin developers?

Well, you are right. There are so many dubious cryptocurrencies but I can assure the evencoin isn’t one of them. Evencoin’s team is a team of experienced people that want to gain crypto community’s respect. They’ve posted their code in an open source.
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

Well, you are right. There are so many dubious cryptocurrencies but I can assure the evencoin isn’t one of them. Evencoin’s team is a team of experienced people that want to gain crypto community’s respect. They’ve posted their code in an open source.

I think it is way too early to claim either of both. It is not an established cryptocurrency yet as that takes time. Keep building the coin and then it'll turn out as good or bad.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

Well, how do you think, does the project team say the number of coins is really necessary to ensure that the project does not depreciate over time?
12coins

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:59:58 AM

Well, how do you think, does the project team say the number of coins is really necessary to ensure that the project does not depreciate over time?
You have very hard to formulate your question, please ask the question otherwise. I could not understand what exactly you want to convey by your question
globus_mipa

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:03:12 AM

I like that users can use a secure and anonymous data stream to be sure of the security of their personal data.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:05:13 AM

I think that the project team correctly calculated the number of tokens that the project needs for a sure start and a competent continuation of the struggle in the economic arena
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:10:48 AM

I think that the project team correctly calculated the number of tokens that the project needs for a sure start and a competent continuation of the struggle in the economic arena
I agree with you! Some of these phrases look unfounded, will not hide it! I believe that developers should rethink the part that is responsible for mining!
12coins

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

I agree with you! Some of these phrases look unfounded, will not hide it! I believe that developers should rethink the part that is responsible for mining!
And what is wrong with it? Setting a task for the organization of a mining site, which implies the lack of equipment from users, is quite a fresh and interesting idea
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: