Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:40:25 AM

The project is particularly interesting in that it provides for its development to the point where it becomes complex. Just look at the future projects tab!
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

The project is particularly interesting in that it provides for its development to the point where it becomes complex. Just look at the future projects tab!
It is not as reasonable to be interested in future projects as to understand the nature of the existing project. At the moment investors are delving into the characteristics of the project, which is stated in white paper
guarino

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

It is not as reasonable to be interested in future projects as to understand the nature of the existing project. At the moment investors are delving into the characteristics of the project, which is stated in white paper
The EvenCoin project is very good. This is an excellent combination of consumer properties, which will appeal to all connoisseurs of crypto currency mining and investors!
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

He is right, I have not previously observed this tab on the project site, apparently it appeared there relatively recently! Very interesting, I'm going to read the information about the projects
peetah

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

He is right, I have not previously observed this tab on the project site, apparently it appeared there relatively recently! Very interesting, I'm going to read the information about the projects
What's all this for? Maybe we will ask our interlocutor to present some of the achievements and prospects for the projects that the team will prepare for us?
guarino

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:04:44 PM

It will be better if you become acquainted with the specifics of these projects yourself. At the moment, links to the largest of these resources are available: https://www.evencoin.io/future-projects/
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:10:34 PM

It will be better if you become acquainted with the specifics of these projects yourself. At the moment, links to the largest of these resources are available: https://www.evencoin.io/future-projects/
Wow, thank you! In fact, I'm surprised that these projects include, among other things, BitRecharge - Book flights, Hotels & Holidays internationally using multiple crypto currencies
guarino

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

Wow, thank you! In fact, I'm surprised that these projects include, among other things, BitRecharge - Book flights, Hotels & Holidays internationally using multiple crypto currencies
Why are you so surprised? I did not think that such projects are realizable? The EvenCoin project team consists of the strongest developers who do not give up no matter what!
peetah

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

Why are you so surprised? I did not think that such projects are realizable? The EvenCoin project team consists of the strongest developers who do not give up no matter what!
These are just big words, but we just have to watch how these daughter projects develop, which the development team on their website presented!
peetah

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

But to be honest, I think it's incorrect - to post information about third-party projects on the EvenCoin website, since these projects are not related to it at all!
guarino

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

But to be honest, I think it's incorrect - to post information about third-party projects on the EvenCoin website, since these projects are not related to it at all!
This is easily explained by the fact that in addition to being developed by the same team, these projects are close to this platform and can be integrated into it
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:29:09 PM

Big potential of this idea may be  fully achieved. I know it for sure because the team of developers is a very responsible one and almost every member was in charge for implementation of other projects. Hope that everything will be nice.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

Big potential of this idea may be  fully achieved. I know it for sure because the team of developers is a very responsible one and almost every member was in charge for implementation of other projects. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, Evencoin team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims they set. I was incorrect from me to campare them with other projects
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

Yeah, Evencoin team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims they set. I was incorrect from me to campare them with other projects
I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. There we can see a lot of attention to details. Developers try their be for this
boomertoo

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:45:40 PM

I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. There we can see a lot of attention to details. Developers try their be for this
I forgot about that but for the rist time the design of web-site interested me a lot.  But this it not the only thing why we should admire this team of developers, you have to see and join their social pages
Klacik

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:50:52 PM

I forgot about that but for the rist time the design of web-site interested me a lot.  But this it not the only thing why we should admire this team of developers, you have to see and join their social pages
And what about that? What can i see there? A lot of projects create social pages and do nothing, empty space without any important or useful information, as always...
boomertoo

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

And what about that? What can i see there? A lot of projects create social pages and do nothing, empty space without any important or useful information, as always...
Their social pages are very active. There is contained a lot of information about project and something about updates.And, the most pretty thing is posts and topics about tech and digital things
Klacik

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

Their social pages are very active. There is contained a lot of information about project and something about updates.And, the most pretty thing is posts and topics about tech and digital things
Could you, please send me the links for these pages, so i could check it by myself, i will be very glad. How do you presonally think, will the team of developers post news after the end of the ICO stage?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

Big potential of this idea may be  fully achieved. I know it for sure because the team of developers is a very responsible one and almost every member was in charge for implementation of other projects. Hope that everything will be nice.
I forgot about that but for the rist time the design of web-site interested me a lot.  But this it not the only thing why we should admire this team of developers, you have to see and join their social pages
Could you, please send me the links for these pages, so i could check it by myself, i will be very glad. How do you presonally think, will the team of developers post news after the end of the ICO stage?
Of course thay will continue to do the same, be absolutely sure, because it is very important for every project and especially for every platform to have big and interested community anyway.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

Sorry, forgot about the links:
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ ; youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ ; twitter is not so active but - https://twitter.com/Evencoin1 ; and it is desitrable to check the wp - http://evencoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Whitepaper-1.pdf
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: