Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:55:27 PM

Sounds very interesting. What do you mean talking about three directions, another projects that are going to enter the fund-raing platform or something else?
I have herad about it a lot too and would like to know more about it too. How it will affect evencoin as a project? can someone explain this theme?
Yeah, the team of developers is going to create the whole ecosystem which will use evencoin as a driving force of the platform. Very smart move from the team
Well, this information is not new. I think that I will Express a general opinion if I ask to give a more detailed description of the ecosystem, if it is going to be created
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

Sounds very interesting. What do you mean talking about three directions, another projects that are going to enter the fund-raing platform or something else?
I have herad about it a lot too and would like to know more about it too. How it will affect evencoin as a project? can someone explain this theme?
Yeah, the team of developers is going to create the whole ecosystem which will use evencoin as a driving force of the platform. Very smart move from the team
Well, this information is not new. I think that I will Express a general opinion if I ask to give a more detailed description of the ecosystem, if it is going to be created
Ok, i will explain, but for the next time be more polite, because mutual respect is an essential part of evencoin community! There will be 3 directions
EvenChain, BitRecharge, DeltaExchange and you can predict their fuctions Wink

boomertoo

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

Ok, i will explain, but for the next time be more polite, because mutual respect is an essential part of evencoin community! There will be 3 directions
ok, i will show more respect for the next time. Not all functions can be predicted, i know for sure only about deltaexchange. Is it a platform to exchange cryptocurrencies and fiat mone? What about others?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:07:55 PM

ok, i will show more respect for the next time. Not all functions can be predicted, i know for sure only about deltaexchange. Is it a platform to exchange cryptocurrencies and fiat mone? What about others?
You are partialy right. DeltaExchange is a platform for trade of crypto currencies & Forex online with DeltaRecharge
EvenChain is multi crypto wallet supporting BTC ,ETH,EVN and many more coming.
BitRecharge isin charge for book flights, Hotels & Holidays internationally using multiple crypto currencies

boomertoo

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:12:10 PM

You are partialy right. DeltaExchange is a platform for trade of crypto currencies & Forex online with DeltaRecharge
BitRecharge isin charge for book flights, Hotels & Holidays internationally using multiple crypto currencies

It looks fantastic! But will it somehow spoil the implementaion of this platform or they  will be implemented separately? What do you personaly think about it, it is very important for me to get information from participant
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:17:08 PM

It looks fantastic! But will it somehow spoil the implementaion of this platform or they  will be implemented separately? What do you personaly think about it, it is very important for me to get information from participant
  The team is smart and all the projects will be implemented separately, after evencoin will be launched. If you want to create an ecosystem you should have solid basement
boomertoo

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:22:20 PM

The team is smart and all the projects will be implemented separately, after evencoin will be launched. If you want to create an ecosystem you should have solid basement
Oh that is nice. Now i see that this platform will be successful. I see how hardworking the team is and i believe that the platform will be implemented
boomertoo

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:24:51 PM

I have one more question and it is related to token and funds distribution after fund raising campaign. I will be glad to get answer as fasr as possibe. Thanks in advance!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:53:59 PM

I have one more question and it is related to token and funds distribution after fund raising campaign. I will be glad to get answer as fasr as possibe. Thanks in advance!
If we speak about token distribution we can observe the whole web, where tokens will be divided on three sections: crowdsale, founder's reserve, for mining,
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:03:23 PM

If we speak about token distribution we can observe the whole web, where tokens will be divided on three sections: crowdsale, founder's reserve, for mining,
Sorry for disturbing and interupting your conversation, but i think that the question was more about the distribution of attracted funds than tokens in general
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:06:14 PM

I wanted to share my wonder with members of community. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
amanai

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

Sorry for disturbing and interupting your conversation, but i think that the question was more about the distribution of attracted funds than tokens in general
Sorry, i cannot find this info right now, but i have seen it but,ofc, i can not remember where. You can check the Whitepaper or web-site of the project
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:11:43 PM

I wanted to share my wonder with members of community. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map. More and more projects violate their own rules and it drives me crazy!
a1471989

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:16:40 PM

Sorry, i cannot find this info right now, but i have seen it but,ofc, i can not remember where. You can check the Whitepaper or web-site of the project
Well-well-well, someone wanted to show how smart he is and now can not answer on simple question,ha-ha. Just send all the links on general infromation about the project, just do something usefull
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:17:05 PM

Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map. More and more projects violate their own rules and it drives me crazy!
I completely agree with you! good idea, sounds and looks really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I  took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens and hope that you will do the same
a1471989

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:20:23 PM

I completely agree with you! good idea, sounds and looks really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I  took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens and hope that you will do the same
I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. I hope that i didnt miss such a good opportunity to earn money
amanai

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:22:37 PM

Well-well-well, someone wanted to show how smart he is and now can not answer on simple question,ha-ha. Just send all the links on general infromation about the project, just do something usefull
So sorry for it, i have seen this info,b ut forgot where... the link for web-site https://www.evencoin.io and for the whitepaper http://evencoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Whitepaper-1.pdf   Feel so sorry for my mistake
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. I hope that i didnt miss such a good opportunity to earn money
I think that you are a bit late, but there is the link  for bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4426454.msg39492093#msg39492093 , there you will find necessary infromation. It may be that you still have a chance
ARENA-DEV
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:29:55 PM

That is a pretty high Max Supply.! How is this coin doing so far? How is the community?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:34:47 PM

That is a pretty high Max Supply.! How is this coin doing so far? How is the community?
Everything is good, this project has one of the most friendly and helpful communty. We contribute this project and support it, the implemetation is not a big deal, right?
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: