Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:45:12 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:50:32 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:55:38 AM

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
kk777

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:05:27 AM

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it
kk777

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it

I'm familiar with the people of your profession and I want to say that your work is quite complicated, because the market is changing almost every day, slowly, but changing and you have to follow it constantly, because the trends are changing.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry
a1471989

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:25:47 AM

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors

It's very simple, I'll write to you: EvenChain is a multi-crypto based wallet where users can easily & safely store BitCoin, Ethereum & EvenCoin
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:15:22 PM

As we all know all the genius ideas are simple as possible, evencoin is not anexception. All we needed is new and comfortable platform for mining and now here it is!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:50:31 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 10:20:17 PM by BTCFaucets

As we all know all the genius ideas are simple as possible, evencoin is not anexception. All we needed is new and comfortable platform for mining and now here it is!
Of course, i agree with your statement,  but what can you say about this project in general, do you know the main idea of the team of developers? I mean not only few words about mining platform
amanai

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:24:04 PM

Of course, i agree with your statement,  but what can you say about this project in general, do you know the main idea of the team of developers? I mean not only few words about mining platform
venCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins. Is that enough for you?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:28:36 PM

venCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins. Is that enough for you?
Ok, it is enough. How do you personally think. What can be an obstacle on the way of implementation of the project. Because today les and less projects attract enough funds for implementation
amanai

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:35:24 PM

EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins. Is that enough for you?
Ok, it is enough. How do you personally think. What can be an obstacle on the way of implementation of the project. Because today les and less projects attract enough funds for implementation
You know, the conditions of the market leave much to be desired, cryptocurrencies become cheaper day by day, that is why we have such a hard situation. I think that this project will overcome all the changes on the market
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins. Is that enough for you?
You know, the conditions of the market leave much to be desired, cryptocurrencies become cheaper day by day, that is why we have such a hard situation. I think that this project will overcome all the changes on the market
Cryptocurrencies are going to grow in price in winter, really nice that you are confident in success of the project. I think that other mining platforms will somehow spoil the implementation of this idea? do not you think so?
amanai

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

Cryptocurrencies are going to grow in price in winter, really nice that you are confident in success of the project. I think that other mining platforms will somehow spoil the implementation of this idea? do not you think so?
About future increase i hope that you are right!  I dont know about plans of other mining platform, but this one is going to change the market thus creating big competition
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:56:17 PM

About future increase i hope that you are right!  I dont know about plans of other mining platform, but this one is going to change the market thus creating big competition
Yeah, you have remined me about big competiton. There are a lot of projects offering simple mining platforms but i think all of the are just a noise, nothing new and nothing good
a1471989

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?
amanai

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:09:50 PM

Yeah, you have remined me about big competiton. There are a lot of projects offering simple mining platforms but i think all of the are just a noise, nothing new and nothing good
We,, this project has very experienced developers. I suppose that every member of the team face mining problems and got fed of it. That is why this idea was born
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: