Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:01:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:20:59 PM

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
The team has been doing a lot of things for his projects, look so promising and also a good community. I hope this will be a success for the future.
I agree with you. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:29:32 PM

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
The team has been doing a lot of things for his projects, look so promising and also a good community. I hope this will be a success for the future.
I agree with you. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
Klacik

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:44:03 PM

Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change.
I completely agree with you, everything on the interenet become much more secure with the use of blockchain. I wish all the best to the team of developers and hope that they will continue their way to hard cap
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

It is worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join this project.
Klacik

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:55:20 PM

It is worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join this project.
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
  yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
Klacik

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:07:25 PM

yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:14:14 PM

I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
Of course, there is very hard-working team and good idea, do not see any obstacles on the way to hard cap
murgut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

the fact that they used the same ticker as envion and somehow close of that idea makes me look skeptical over this project.

BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:12:46 PM

Hello, are there any prospects for this project?
Of course, you know, mining is one of the most discussing topics for today, people are fed up with bugs and problems related to existing platform.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:14:27 PM

the fact that they used the same ticker as envion and somehow close of that idea makes me look skeptical over this project.
Well, if you search on the interenet there are dozens of simmilar projects and i dont speak only about mining platforms, It is a kind of competition where the fastest and brightest wins the race
Klacik

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:20:01 PM

Well, if you search on the interenet there are dozens of simmilar projects and i dont speak only about mining platforms, It is a kind of competition where the fastest and brightest wins the race
It is fine to have a oiece of scepticism towards project that is new for you, just check social links and pages hten you will see that team works really hard to attract enough funds and implement this idea
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:24:00 PM

I would be very glad to hear something new about the project,where can i find more infromation about the team or updates of the project?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:31:02 PM

I would be very glad to hear something new about the project,where can i find more infromation about the team or updates of the project?
Even coin is a new mining platfrom that will allow you to mine tokens without any problems with capacity of your computer, because mining process, i mean number of tokens, depends on different things
a1471989

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

Even coin is a new mining platfrom that will allow you to mine tokens without any problems with capacity of your computer, because mining process, i mean number of tokens, depends on different things
New mining platform..hmm,i dont know, it is good but not new   How is that? How the process of mining is independent on the capacity of your PC? I though that it is not impossive. What counts during mining process?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:43:27 PM

New mining platform..hmm,i dont know, it is good but not new   How is that? How the process of mining is independent on the capacity of your PC? I though that it is not impossive. What counts during mining process?
Only the number of tokens that you have. I see this method as more fair, because it is strange when you get more only because of special devices used by you
a1471989

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:48:28 PM

Only the number of tokens that you have. I see this method as more fair, because it is strange when you get more only because of special devices used by you
This is good thing and makes the difference, but could you please send me links of social pages or something like that, because i want to get more information about the project. What can you advice to me?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

This is good thing and makes the difference, but could you please send me links of social pages or something like that, because i want to get more information about the project. What can you advice to me?
Telegram - https://twitter.com/Evencoin1 , facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ , youtube  -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ These link will be very helpful to you, because there is a lot of helpful information
a1471989

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:55:08 PM

Telegram - https://twitter.com/Evencoin1 , facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ , youtube  -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ These link will be very helpful to you, because there is a lot of helpful information

The link for the youtube channel is broken, could you send it one more time. Thank you in advance! And i would be happy if you send me whitepaper link
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: