Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

Guys, I want to know more about token? Is there is something special about it or everything is simple as always “buy and then sell and everything will be ok”?
I have heard that you receive more money when you have these tokens, but I don’t know for a fact and I can be wrong. Correct me if someone know for sure what these token give.
As stated on the web-site Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
You give absolutely unnecessary information. All the tokens will be mined and only the minor part will be sold during crowd sales. This token performs absolutely different function.
It means that not all tokens will be used in this ICO, sounds a bit strange, don`t you think so? The major part will be distributed between team or not? I don’t understand…
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:32:03 AM

Guys, I want to know more about token? Is there is something special about it or everything is simple as always “buy and then sell and everything will be ok”?
I have heard that you receive more money when you have these tokens, but I don’t know for a fact and I can be wrong. Correct me if someone know for sure what these token give.
As stated on the web-site Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
This project uses a token even, which is a security token. It is even created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.

This is good news, thanks for the information, this is very important, because I plan to start working with this project
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

This project uses a token even, which is a security token. It is even created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.

This is good news, thanks for the information, this is very important, because I plan to start working with this project

If you have any questions - I'll be happy to help you, I'm constantly following this project and I know all the current news
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:44:33 AM

You give absolutely unnecessary information. All the tokens will be mined and only the minor part will be sold during crowd sales. This token performs absolutely different function.
It means that not all tokens will be used in this ICO, sounds a bit strange, don`t you think so? The major part will be distributed between team or not? I don’t understand…
Everything you can find on the web-site of the project. Some calculation of the development team:” Out of the 100 Million total supply 5 Million is for the founders and rest 10Million is the amount to be sold for crowd sale. So total the circulating supply is 15million and rest 85 Million is to be mined for upcoming 15 years. So this proves that there will be huge demand rather than supply so price is going to be stable rather on a higher note.”
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:40:15 PM

It is experience and knowledge that ensure the stability of the company! The company is registered in one of the fastest growing countries in the field of economy.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

It is experience and knowledge that ensure the stability of the company! The company is registered in one of the fastest growing countries in the field of economy.
That's right, my friend! Fintech Corporation helped Evencoin project become a very developed project in the crypto-currency community! This is an amazing partnership!
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

That's right, my friend! Fintech Corporation helped Evencoin project become a very developed project in the crypto-currency community! This is an amazing partnership!
Excellent! It seems that the project is even registered as EVEN FINTECH SOLUTIONS LLC. In Abu Dhabi! This is a very high-profile name, I think that the project expects development and constant growth!
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

Do you think that this collaboration should be trusted? On the account of cooperation, Fintech has many similar companies, like Evencoin! A big company will not pay attention if Evencoin has problems!
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

Do you think that this collaboration should be trusted? On the account of cooperation, Fintech has many similar companies, like Evencoin! A big company will not pay attention if Evencoin has problems!
Do you really think that Evencoin needs a mentor or a mentor to solve problems? I think this is absolutely wrong, the project team has its own experience
peetah

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

Do you really think that Evencoin needs a mentor or a mentor to solve problems? I think this is absolutely wrong, the project team has its own experience
Of course, I do not doubt the experience that the team received during the creation of their projects, and I also have no doubt that EvenCoin is an excellent project
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

Of course, I do not doubt the experience that the team received during the creation of their projects, and I also have no doubt that EvenCoin is an excellent project
But still you decided to write that Fintech can not save the project team from collapse if the market starts to fluctuate, right?
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

we only hope everything is smooth and successful for this platform. many users support this platform, maybe one of them is the interesting concept or the team behind it. we see further developments.
peetah

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

But still you decided to write that Fintech can not save the project team from collapse if the market starts to fluctuate, right?
Yes it is. The matter is that any project needs good advisors, or partners, who will be able to assess the work of the project team from outside and draw some conclusions from this
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

Yes it is. The matter is that any project needs good advisors, or partners, who will be able to assess the work of the project team from outside and draw some conclusions from this
But what's the problem with Fintech Corporation? In my humble opinion, this company has been dealing with financial and market relations for a long time
Ifidflorrye

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

Greetings everyone! I have taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

But what's the problem with Fintech Corporation? In my humble opinion, this company has been dealing with financial and market relations for a long time
I think he sees the problem in that Fintech does not count with its partners because there are a lot of them. But it does not mean anything, since a big project does not mean that he does not listen to the opinion of the smaller ones
Jesse Sase

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
peetah

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

I think he sees the problem in that Fintech does not count with its partners because there are a lot of them. But it does not mean anything, since a big project does not mean that he does not listen to the opinion of the smaller ones
you understood the basic idea that I have in my head. Fintech will not take any steps in the event of a collapse of the project team, nor will they waste their energy on advices for beginners
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?

this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: