Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

Mining is a good thing, and as i see the team of developers aimed at changing in this sphere, but what exactly will be changed? Could someone tell me more about project and way of implementation of such a good idea?
this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens Cheesy As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Partially I agree with but I am still thinking the same way as before. But the idea to remove special devices for mining is good. Not to pay large fees for transactions brings me happiness Smiley
This project is not only about fees and removing of special "cheating devices". There are a lot of innovative things, the team takes into account all the previous problems of mining
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of your web-site is nice. I can watch it long hours

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:29:24 PM

I have joined the youtube channel, but found only one video. I wish there were more videos relayed to the project or may be videos about the world of cryptocurrencies
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

I have joined the youtube channel, but found only one video. I wish there were more videos relayed to the project or may be videos about the world of cryptocurrencies
Yeah, I agree with you it would be cool to receive more information from the video content, but on the other hand we should understand that it takes a lot of time
Klacik

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:38:12 PM

Yeah, I agree with you it would be cool to receive more information from the video content, but on the other hand we should understand that it takes a lot of time
I agree with you both but we should keep in mind that this project is a new one in comparison to others, but it doesn’t mean that the team will ignore youtube as a social media.
a1471989

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

I agree with you both but we should keep in mind that this project is a new one in comparison to others, but it doesn’t mean that the team will ignore youtube as a social media.
Now there are a lot of strong directions, if we speak about social media and other means of communication with society and community of the project
amanai

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

Now there are a lot of strong directions, if we speak about social media and other means of communication with society and community of the project
Cool off, guys! Every project at the beginning bets on the content of project itself and misses entertainment of community. Pay attention to serious things, not to funny videos
a1471989

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:55:13 PM

Cool off, guys! Every project at the beginning bets on the content of project itself and misses entertainment of community. Pay attention to serious things, not to funny videos
maybe you are right, I don’t know, but team of the project pays a lot of attention to other social media like Facebook and bitcointalk thread.
amanai

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

maybe you are right, I don’t know, but team of the project pays a lot of attention to other social media like Facebook and bitcointalk thread.
You should be happy that the team of developers thinks more about implementation of the project and how to raise enough funds during crowd sales.
a1471989

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:06:06 PM

You should be happy that the team of developers thinks more about implementation of the project and how to raise enough funds during crowd sales.
I am sure that there will be entertaining content after the team raises some additional funds,  to extend the team or this type of activity will be included into bounty program
amanai

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:10:19 PM

I am sure that there will be entertaining content after the team raises some additional funds,  to extend the team or this type of activity will be included into bounty program
Video content doesn’t give me the slightest headache when all the information I want are represented on the web-site and twitter. Have you ever made a movie? I think not, because it is one of the hardest time (I mean video montages)
a1471989

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

Video content doesn’t give me the slightest headache when all the information I want are represented on the web-site and twitter. Have you ever made a movie? I think not, because it is one of the hardest time (I mean video montages)
You are right, I think that I was too demanding. Now I understand that it is much more important to the developers to aim at the main target and implement the project successfully.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

Hello to all participant of the community. I would like to know more about this project and about its team. How they want to implement this platform?
Klacik

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

Hello to all participant of the community. I would like to know more about this project and about its team. How they want to implement this platform?
Goood day! The team is very nice, they offer absolutely new mining platform. As for me, nice idea. And I do not think that implementation will be somehow delayed
Klacik

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:41:36 PM

Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
You can differenciate between real and unreal projects, people won't spend long-hours creating content and updating information about project. All things are seen in first ten-twenty minutes
kk777

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:42:13 PM

Goood day! The team is very nice, they offer absolutely new mining platform. As for me, nice idea. And I do not think that implementation will be somehow delayed
  I am glad that you believe in this project but can you tell me more about its idea and ways of implementation, thank you in advance
a1471989

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:45:54 PM

Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
You can differenciate between real and unreal projects, people won't spend long-hours creating content and updating information about project. All things are seen in first ten-twenty minutes
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
Klacik

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:47:55 PM

I am glad that you believe in this project but can you tell me more about its idea and ways of implementation, thank you in advance
EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins.
amanai

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
At first I have subscribed only for participation in the bounty campaign, but now I enjoy receiving interesting news.
kk777

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins.
Sounds very interesting. But can you tell me more, i see that this project is very interesting and promising that is why i want to know more about potential of its implementation
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: