Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon releases A9 Zmaster 50ksol/s Equihash miner at 620W  (Read 45439 times)
xpulse

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:06:26 AM

Thanks, may have to give nanopool a go after this test.

For MPH I'm using:
stratum+tcp://us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17023

For nicehash I use:
stratum+tcp://equihash.usa.nicehash.com:3357

When using nicehash my admin hash jumps around a lot and the projected earnings also jump around a lot, but in the end it's about 80 a day right now. I'm not doing anything special, just connect and go. I do have a small 3 gpu rig that I run at the same time, just so I can see the earnings in the windows nicehash miner.

from 1 A9, nicehash paid ~0.00751815 BTC this is not 80$/day. Yes, calculator shown from 55-91$ or something closed to that, but real payment is less...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panningforcoin

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:00:07 AM

Not for me, I average 3.39 per hour on nicehash. My profit jumps from 70 to 100ish with each refresh... but projected daily stays consistent at  about 81 or 2400ish a month, after about a hour on NH. I've never ran it more than 24 hours so can't speak past that point. I do run a small 3 GPU rig at the same time. Can't imagine that would make a difference but I have done that each time I've switched to nicehash because I put my GPU rig wherever the A9 is. The A9 never stays connected more than 10 or so mins to nicehash but that doesn't seem to affect the payout to much. Wish I had a solution for you. I do always have the NH mining app open for my GPU rig, seems absurd but if you have a GPU give that a shot...

chinguyensg

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:08:56 AM

Next month, A9 will not to be master but Zeon 160k. The difficulty is going to increase very fast, do you think so ?
Gedaskv

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:58:35 AM

Next month, A9 will not to be master but Zeon 160k. The difficulty is going to increase very fast, do you think so ?
Difficulty will start to increase fast in mid of Sept, because next batches will be delivered mid/end of September, so we still have time to get back most of our investment back.
About the crypto price- hard to predict. Can be a lot of volatility, due to delay on BTC etf.
vulcanworks

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:50:05 AM

$20k for a Zeon 160k, that's a substantial investment and its ROI isn't as good as the A9 (if you picked up a couple on the 1+1 offers), and nowhere near as good as the Z9 Mini if you were able to pick up one of the $850 ones and overclock it 1.5 times.

Stretching my neck out here, unless they drop the price, I doubt it'll be competitive. I'd watch Innosilicon - I bet they'll drop the price of the A9's.
vincl

Activity: 386
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

its just another non-existing machine from the ASICminer fuckers who are looking for stupid people buy their bling-bling-stuff
chinguyensg

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

its just another non-existing machine from the ASICminer fuckers who are looking for stupid people buy their bling-bling-stuff
Ha ha, i like you.
xpulse

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

Not sure what is wrong with A9.

Current Hashrate
36.0 KH/s

Avg. Hashrate
37.4 KH/s

Valid Shares
1,350 (99%)

Invalid Shares
13 (1%)

16 hours online without reboots or flypool... not even close to 40 kH/s, and I'm not talking about 50 kH/s...

Something is working right... all 3 boards are hashing pretty close to each other. In Innosilicon console show 47-49 kH/s.
hempkat

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

This is my perception as well. I wouldn't buy anything from this company.

Activity: 207
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

Hey Everyone,
Stupid question, but I haven't purchased from INNO since Dec. of 2013!

Yesterday I pulled the trigger on the A9 deal.
Can you tell me how quickly you received a response from shipping after confirming wire transfer?

Rough maths show some pretty good returns, especially if the free Sept. batch ships.
I'm game.

Wire confirmed on my end Monday. Nothing from Inno.
I must have picked a terrible time to order.

Should I expect a confirmation email or shipment notification prior to arrival?
Just trying to manage expectations.
minefarmbuy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 221

We are not retail.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

Hey Everyone,

Can you tell me how quickly you received a response from shipping after confirming wire transfer?

Rough maths show some pretty good returns, especially if the free Sept. batch ships.
I'm game.

Seems kind of long but they did just release the T2 Turbo this week, probably caused a lot of traffic for them. I would contact with your order details. Sort of like my last antminer purchase the unit showed up and my order still read unpaid, still might actually.  . ..

Premier asic sourcing minefarmbuy.com #mineon
Twitter:@minefarmbuy -LN Tips-
Email: info@minefarmbuy.com PGP:1A1C A4D4 CE04 F57E 1C0C 5240 592A 09BF CCB4 F0C3
hempkat

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'm game.

I don't deal directly with INNO, ever. Their customer support is atrocious. I buy miners from reliable sales people I found on Alibaba who deal with INNO for me. They speak Chinese and the prices are the same and sometimes better.
hempkat

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'm game.

From my experience, you should expect nothing from them faster than 72 hrs. You should expect them to ignore your emails and treat you like trash. Yes, I am passionate about my hatred for their customer service.
xpulse

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'm game.

From my experience, you should expect nothing from them faster than 72 hrs. You should expect them to ignore your emails and treat you like trash. Yes, I am passionate about my hatred for their customer service.
I never received confirmation from Inno on my order, I got shipping info right away in about 4-5 days.

hempkat

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'm game.

I never received confirmation from Inno on my order, I got shipping info right away in about 4-5 days.

I can only speak from my own experience.

I am from USA, so maybe my expectations are based on what I experience with companies here when you spend thousands of dollars on their products.

I like INNO miners.

Activity: 207
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'm game.

I am from USA, so maybe my expectations are based on what I experience with companies here when you spend thousands of dollars on their products.

I like INNO miners.

So general consensus is “Sit down, shut up, and wait for your miner!”  Cheesy
I feel you Hempkat. A confirmation of payment would be good CS.
MZ4

Activity: 118
Merit: 86

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:54:46 PM

Changed my mind. Mining zcl on supernova seemed fine for the short time I did it. But I decided to set up mining pool hub to auto switch between ZEC/ZCL/ZEN based on profit. I'm starting the test at 2pm and unless it looks awful I'll let it run for 24 hours. I'm not using the exchange they offer, just payout to three different wallets. We will see...

I am looking forward to hearing your results.

I have never mined on mining pool hub before.

I am currently only on nanopool which is OK.

I was mining on Miningpoolhub, hash rate is more stable or monitoring is different.... Smiley I mined ZCL and ZEN. Problem is unpredictable variation in finding of block vary from 10% to 280% in time, so it depends how was the day.. I checked statistics  , for me is more profitable is Nicehash. I mine 0.01032-0.01025 BTC/24H on nice hash witch was more than convert cash back from mining pool hub.
Also how to set up the switch to most profitable coin on pull hub? which port to use on miner? It was not working for me.
What's the average revenue on Nanopool in BTC/day?

Currently on NanoPool, my 5 A9s mine 0.056938 BTC per day.

But this changes constantly depending on a few factors in their predictor tool.

Thanks for the report on MPH and your profits. The auto switching on MPH is working well, I have balances for all three coins. Too early to tell about profits but it looks ok so far. I'll give accurate results after 2pm CST tomorrow. I had been mining on Flypool for several days with one A9. I had a very consistent average of .41 ZEC a day. I have never tried nanopool. Nicehash gives me about $80 USD a day as of yesterday. Ever since ZEC difficulty started jumping up various hours during the day I'd switch over to Nicehash, then back to Flypool once the difficulty dropped. I hope that MPH will stop me from having to switch things around since it is picking between zec/zcl/zen for me. If not I may just put it on Nicehash and let it run.

I am happy to help you with Nano Pool. Let me know what you need to know.

What Url , Worker ID and Password do you use to mine on AntPool? Thank you
thedude400

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'm game.

I like INNO miners.

I got confirmation of wire 4 days after. When they confirmed payment they said they'd get back to me on shipping info. That was this morning, I will report back my next update for ya
hempkat

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:07:43 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'm game.

I like INNO miners.

I won't accept that kind of CS when I am spending up to $50K.

That is why I switched to my personal agent I found on Alibaba.

Happy to make intro. PM me.
vulcanworks

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:29:14 PM

I think this speaks for itself.

I've switched both my miners away from Nicehash to MPH, and I'm getting a steady 50KSol/s+ from each miner, backed up on the dashboard at MPH. Less than 1% rejected shares and no HW errors...and no dropped connections.

So it would seem, MPH is far more reliable than Nicehash, and consequently a higher return rate - would that be the feeling from other people on here ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: