Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:01:06 AM

This is where I think many people in the community are failing to understand in terms of the size of these criminal gangs and the reach of their operations. Scrypt.cc alone has over 30,000 btc go through https://blockchain.info/address/1HWqsgnSd12Gv8SpoUMi1Cj8hp79BTSpW7 there is no reason to believe it is just this user 'Admin' who supposedly lives in Brazil and has multiple DC's with millions of dollars worth of scrypt ASIC miners but can't put together a decent website or cope with support tickets in any reasonable time frame or, for that matter, do *anything* to prove 'he' is even in possession of that much hashrate.

Multi-million-dollar scams have every reason, however, to make sure there are 'review' sites that their 'marks' can visit to see they are totallynotscamright?

The Ukrainian criminal gang who are also running cloudmining.website are the same ones running scrypt.cc and most likely a number of other ops, particularly those which were shorter-term in operation but featured on ccmonitor.com as 'paying' for a period of time until they folded. As I said, clever tactic, steal money with a short-term scam and then use the longer-running ops to 'prove' to the poor sucker they'd be better off investing in this totallynotascam scheme.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anthony27boo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:18:36 AM

That's interesting.  30,000 BTC is a staggering amount.  How did you come to the conclusion that it's a Ukranian syndicate?
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:27:45 AM

You know, something kinda interesting: I posted some critical comments about scrypt.cc on a few review sites.  They weren't just random, "this is a scam."  It was more of the same stuff about how to analyze a particular coin's profitability and all that.  With references and links.  They never made it out of moderation.  I tried again, same thing.  I couldn't believe it.  They may have no association with scrypt.cc.  Most review sites are just there to generate referrals so maybe they just didn't want anything toob negative.  But either way, I was like, I'm actually being censored.  It was really eye-opening.

Review sites using referral links are just as shameless scammers as the scams they are advertising. Even the simple fact that a site uses those reff links in or after review clearly shows that they are either paid shills or don't care at all about professional journalism.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:34:45 AM

That's interesting.  30,000 BTC is a staggering amount.  How did you come to the conclusion that it's a Ukranian syndicate?

Well they can't keep their hatred of Russia out of their naming convention for starters!

Somebody made a very pertinent observation which would also support my fears that there is a larger group of 'cloud mining' ponzi operators who are offering a revolving-door of shorter term scams alongside their longer-running ponzis because, after all, what better way to show how your long-running ponzi *must* be legit by ripping a load of bitcoin off suckers in the short term as well, through a re-skinned operation which you can then slate and encourage those who lost money in to join the 'legit' cloud mining operation, right?

I am on +ve ROI on CMW. You do not need to trust me or listen to any of the trolls over here. Check third party review who invested themselve and reporting return : www.cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html. They also prove payment proof of last six months : www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843417.520
Those transactions show that CMW is funnelling money to Eobot. If there was just 1 such transaction, that could be put down to an accident. When a third of the transactions from the very first payout involve money being funnelled to Eobot, that can only be deliberate.

The fact you refuse to acknowledge that just makes you seem like you are involved in this scam. The fact you actively defend this proven scam of a company make that involvement seem far more likely.

So, RussianRainbow/SpanishSoldier/GermanGiant, are you involved in the operation of this scam?
Given that RuusianRainbow/GermanGiant/SpanishSoldier left me negative feedback for providing evidence of CMW funnelling funds to Eobot and his rabid defence of CMW, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he's the operator of this scam.

It would appear there is sufficient reason to suspect multiple scam operations are being promoted at many levels, short term, medium term, etc. Along with the usual vitriol and hatred being spewed by their shills/fanboys in threads where legitimate questions are being asked.

[edit]
Actually, I recall this which would also support the claim SpanishSoldier is promoting a slew of scams:
Whales are spreading their investment among different cloud mining companies, which will never be reflected on the Top list. Because, the whales know thumb rule of investment - Do not keep all the balls in the same basket. Wink

Because, as was pointed out in reply, no 'whale' worth his coins would touch 'cloud mining' ponzi schemes with a bargepole. It is simply a way to get newbies to believe that if they spread their 'investment' across a range of these operations then one of them will bound to be the one which makes them rich, right?

Just to add to the collection of reasons to suspect SpanishSoldier/GermanGiant/RussianRainbow as being directly connected to cmmonitor.com and, by default, part of the scrypt.cc scam:
Domain Name: CMMONITOR.COM
Registrar: INTERNET INVEST, LTD. DBA IMENA.UA
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1112
Whois Server: whois.imena.ua
Referral URL: http://www.imena.ua
Name Server: NSA1.SRV53.COM
Name Server: NSA1.SRV53.ORG
Name Server: NSA4.SRV53.NET
Name Server: NSB3.SRV53.COM
Name Server: NSB3.SRV53.NET
Name Server: NSB4.SRV53.ORG
Name Server: NSC1.SRV53.COM
Name Server: NSC4.SRV53.NET
Name Server: NSC4.SRV53.ORG
Name Server: NSD2.SRV53.NET
Name Server: NSD3.SRV53.ORG
Name Server: NSD4.SRV53.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 12-jan-2015
Creation Date: 01-nov-2014
Expiration Date: 01-nov-2015
Internet Invest, Ltd. dba Imena.ua

2635 Walnut Street Denver CO 80205 United States
Ukraine
+380 44 2010102
pb@imena.ua
http://www.imena.ua

Now, given the delicate nature of the relationship between Ukraine and Russia, I'd be fairly confident in asserting that the sockpuppet account 'RussianRainbow' is meant to imply some sort of homophobic slur against the Russians, especially considering SpanishSoldier and GermanGiant are all clearly masculine, macho names.

The above shows that the triplet of users mentioned are active in various 'cloud mining' threads, both supporting the scam while abusing anybody who asks 'difficult' questions, as well as their frequent citing of cmmonitor.com as an 'independent' reviewer which, as was already discovered by the above user back in January, are anything but.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
yizwiz33

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:06:57 AM

My KHS become negative and in order (action) cant use cancel...the trading board and in order was stuck !!! can any one experiencing same as mine??
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:50:10 AM

Hmmm, i'm quite sure that the owners of scrypt.cc are not Ukrainian but are in fact a master race of giant space ants. And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords...who bring with them copious amounts of bitcoins.

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:11:00 PM

Hmmm, i'm quite sure that the owners of scrypt.cc are not Ukrainian but are in fact a master race of giant space ants. And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords...who bring with them copious amounts of bitcoins.

Well, given previous profanity-peppered rants about how your beloved scrypt.cc doesn't need more customers because they've sold all their hashpower, followed up with your swing-and-a-miss justification for the continued use of referral bonuses, whereby you utterly failed to account for the fact that the function of the referral bonus is to get their current 'investors' to dupe more 'marks' into bringing fresh capital into the bottom of the scam, it doesn't surprise me to see you dismiss valid reason-based assertions as to the actual truth about these ponzi schemes with nothing more substantial than the equivalent of saying 'pffffft to you!'

Well done, ilic, superb response, bravo.

ilic

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:17:56 PM

Well, given previous profanity-peppered rants about how your beloved scrypt.cc doesn't need more customers because they've sold all their hashpower, followed up with your swing-and-a-miss justification for the continued use of referral bonuses, whereby you utterly failed to account for the fact that the function of the referral bonus is to get their current 'investors' to dupe more 'marks' into bringing fresh capital into the bottom of the scam, it doesn't surprise me to see you dismiss valid reason-based assertions as to the actual truth about these ponzi schemes with nothing more substantial than the equivalent of saying 'pffffft to you!'

you're a tool.

what's the fuking point, you dumb shits are now screaming that all the cloudmining sites are all linked and run by the same fuking spanish, gay russian kgb mafia or whatever the fuk.  What does it fuking matter what I say, you keep regurgitating the same bullshit arguments again and again???

If you don't want to invest, go fuck yourself because I doubt anybody else will want to.

To everyone else, invest....don't invest do whatever the fuck you want.  You're all adults, make a decision and run with it instead of standing around with your dicks in your hand.

If scrypt.cc shuts down tonight then so be it, i lose a few thousand dollars.  Boo fuking hoo, atleast I wouldn't have to read the same bullshit from you-know-who anymore.

why do i even read this fuking thread anymore.

Happy now? You made me swear like a mother fuker again!

Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
bloedhond

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:30:31 PM

[/quote]

you're a tool.

what's the fuking point, you dumb shits are now screaming that all the cloudmining sites are all linked and run by the same fuking spanish, gay russian kgb mafia or whatever the fuk.  What does it fuking matter what I say, you keep regurgitating the same bullshit arguments again and again???

If you don't want to invest, go fuck yourself because I doubt anybody else will want to.

To everyone else, invest....don't invest do whatever the fuck you want.  You're all adults, make a decision and run with it instead of standing around with your dicks in your hand.

If scrypt.cc shuts down tonight then so be it, i lose a few thousand dollars.  Boo fuking hoo, atleast I wouldn't have to read the same bullshit from you-know-who anymore.

[/quote]
somebody block this ilic ore illchick stop fronting,,,,scrypt.cc is a scam ....period !!!!!!!!!!!!
just a matter of time till they pull the plugg,,,to much diss satisfied customers that lost all at scrypt,,,so ilic keep on defending your scam,,,you are probably 1 of the people involved
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:33:37 PM

you're a tool.

No *you're* a tool! LMAO! This is fun.

Anyhoo, I didn't say they all were run by the same gang, I said there was reasonable evidence that a group of cloud mining scams were all run by the same criminal gang.

It's a popular enterprise in this industry, although some of the new boys clearly are having a hard time getting started because now people are more inclined to demand proof of legitimacy from the operators before they accept their blanket claims of 'trustuswearenotponzi' pinky-pwomises.

Bitkrieg

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:58:32 PM

Any noobs looking to sign up should refer me and I'll answer all your questions about the operation. Referral link my signature, thanks!
ilic

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:23:03 PM

Any noobs looking to sign up should refer me and I'll answer all your questions about the operation. Referral link my signature, thanks!

unless you got pictures of you standing in a Brazilian data centre with 850 ghash worth of asics standing next to a man named Marcelo holding his passport verifying the name and holding a newspaper with todays date then I dont think you'll have any answers that will satisfy the band of trolls posting on this thread.

Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:30:41 PM

Quote from: cryptodevil
bla

Your obsession with this subject has something compulsive.
Is there really nothing else with which you want to fill your life?
That would be sad. And I'm serious.

All day sitting in this forum. Always write the same again.
Always be wrong again.

You like to watch when others fail.
Prepares you it really such a big time entertainment?
That has something sadistic.

You are not a member of Scrypt.cc, right?
You said your opinion. More than once. Then why tarry here?
We understood it. You think it's rip off. We have another opinion.
Accept it and go thy way forth.

We know the risk we take. We make it willingly.
We are not children. We are not idiots.

We dispense with your presence. You're just a nuisance.
Unnecessary existence with senseless behavior.
Not really worth the attention.

I'll ignore you again now.
And I ask everyone else to do the same.

This thread is open to creative criticism,
beginners questions and information about server problems.

Not for the absurd conspiracy theories of a control freak.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:36:55 PM

unless you got pictures of you standing in a Brazilian data centre with 850 ghash worth of asics standing next to a man named Marcelo holding his passport verifying the name and holding a newspaper with todays date then I dont think you'll have any answers that will satisfy the band of trolls posting on this thread.

OR, now here's an idea you don't want to think about, how about publishing the LTC blockchain addresses of the litecoins earned from freshly mined blocks? Sure, I know you want to claim they are mining other alts but the realities are that very few alts pay more than directly mining litecoin and, even then, they simply do not have the network hashrate to support the idea that any part of this, claimed, massive ASIC farm is pointed in their direction, so the vast majority of that 850GH would actually need to be mining LTC. There is no excuse not to prove that blocks are being freshly mined with their hardware.

bloedhond

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:37:10 PM

roquene

SHUT IT ....U ARE PART OF SCRYPT>CC ATTACKING PEOPLE that give crittics
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:38:47 PM

You are not a member of Scrypt.cc, right?
You said your opinion. More than once. Then why tarry here?
We understood it. You think it's rip off. We have another opinion.
Accept it and go thy way forth.

Hahaha! Are you from the 18th Century or something?

BTW and FYI, your complaint is duly noted and ignored.

ThorSWO

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:58:46 PM

June 1st came and went.
Rewards raised very nicely.
KHS up 170 points in 36 hours.
Today's Scrypt.CC 16th birthday.
It's always teh end here  Roll Eyes
BTC Buddy

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:11:01 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 03:00:04 PM by BTC Buddy

Seems the end is coming near.  Never had any problems with scrypt.cc during the whole electricity problem.  Bought and sold, deposits and withdraws worked fine.  

Greed took me back to the well one more time on the 31st and I deposited .4 btc.
Hasn't shown up in my account no answer from support ( 2 tickets).

Buyer beware, the cards seem to be wavering.

**UPDATE**
Low an behold deposit has shown up minutes after posting here.  Albeit 2.5 days late.

My dog ate the rewards
ThorSWO

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:21:15 PM

Seems the end is coming near.  Never had any problems with scrypt.cc during the whole electricity problem.  Bought and sold, deposits and withdraws worked fine. 

Greed took me back to the well one more time on the 31st and I deposited .4 btc.

So you created your account for this sole post?
Deposits are working fine.
Are you getting desperate?
bloedhond

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:21:40 PM

Seems the end is coming near.  Never had any problems with scrypt.cc during the whole electricity problem.  Bought and sold, deposits and withdraws worked fine. 

this is how they pay other users....steeling deposits and withdrawels and cleaning out accounts...people say no he can take 1000s of btc however 1 big fish gone can take him down...u never here of people getting ripped of for 50.000 or more...you only here the hundreds they take...this is how they can sustain for so long...what about all the people that do not complain and move on...
 think cryptodevil has it correct with part mining and part ponzi
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: