Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off!  (Read 23864 times)
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:53:40 PM

I think the market will not pump up in the near future. The market volume is 140 billion. It's a small market capitalization and the whales are easy to manage in this market.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:58:28 PM

No it will surly take off and I hope you will be around then. Blockchain makes digital currency a reality what is greater than that? The reason why most people are sad is because of the nature of the market today, but what about the underlying technology? Isn't that enough to show that the crypto market will pass this stage it is currently on. The market will recover, that am sure of, but when, is what no one knows.

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:02:38 PM

Maybe, I think that this in general can be exactly the same as vice versa. I see that now people have the opportunity to start doing everything that they previously could not. Start investing money now.
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 04:31:07 PM

I think the market will not pump up in the near future. The market volume is 140 billion. It's a small market capitalization and the whales are easy to manage in this market.
There will be no market growth now, because the market has not fully recovered, but sooner or later the market will definitely grow

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:07:04 PM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
Do what you think is right to do, everyone has choices and reasons for each. If you can observe and analyze the market well, do what you think is right to do, but you must remain calm and I don't feel too hasty to make a decision. And I personally still believe that the market can recover and start to increase.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:29:26 PM

It ight be hard to believe, maybe owing to the nature of the market now. But indeed the market will take of again, institutional investors are getting involved now and its only a matter of time for all to be well.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:47:56 PM

You do not need to be pessimistic, because the crypto market, most especially cryptocurrency in general us what some prominent persons, have found the gem it is.
There gave been successful projects, despite so many scams and there will continue to be successful projects.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 10:30:34 PM

Already, if the whales move, the volume does not remain 140 billion. Undoubtedly, the good news in the crypto world this year has become more and more. But, looks these innovations are not enough.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:46:30 PM

Everything that we see and experience is not always good and certainly has many obstacles, especially people complain about low market prices. I understand the current situation is very difficult to trade but in my opinion if you believe and don't give up easily there will be a way and time will change everything. In the next month, the pump market can be realized without us knowing it, so we must be patient.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:56:56 PM

Crypto is here to stay but the way for mass adoption will be long and painful. Many of us remember
how difficult was internet adoption and today everybody is using it. Rome was not built in a day either.

karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:09:37 AM

we don't think negatively. in bitcoin trading, we always think positively that the market in the future will rise very well. Not all of the decline in value is bad, sometimes a decline in value is only due to the sluggish world economy and results in a decrease in demand.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:29:13 AM

You are too quick to make a decision, this will not last long, in the near future a bull run will soon occur with good reason, the crypto currency market will recover. more is analyzing the price movements of crypto currencies of all time.

when this is not the time to give up, all possibilities are sure to happen, because crypto currencies are very unique and their movements are difficult to predict...
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:08:03 AM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

You failed to post the list of reasons why it is not taking of, if you want to get out of the market, anytime is the time to do so but I'm pretty sure you will cry over spilled milk, we have been here a hundred times before, and only the patient will reap the profit when the market gets up.

The Market will get up I'm pretty sure about that.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
sodiik

Activity: 553

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:09:20 AM

we don't think negatively. in bitcoin trading, we always think positively that the market in the future will rise very well. Not all of the decline in value is bad, sometimes a decline in value is only due to the sluggish world economy and results in a decrease in demand.
Keep thinking positive and optimistic going forward, the crypto market will not go on like this, rising or falling is a natural thing and I still believe cryptocurrency in the future will grow better than it is now

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:20:20 AM

You are too quick to make a decision, this will not last long, in the near future a bull run will soon occur with good reason, the crypto currency market will recover. more is analyzing the price movements of crypto currencies of all time.

when this is not the time to give up, all possibilities are sure to happen, because crypto currencies are very unique and their movements are difficult to predict...
Well i agree on that the market will never take off, we have experience so may pump and dump in crypto feild and there crypto will not really fall into zero value. I believe that crypto is high on volatility an anytime its price may rise up high and fall it always depend on the market and investors inside the crypto feild.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:28:22 AM

We are in the same situation like in 2015 when the price of BTC dumped to 90% and just stay side away, but after that the price rally to more than 3000% , so no reason to left this market and just keep holding strong and we will be get big reward later.

RobertMondragon

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:28:47 AM

As I read the BTC/USD charts in a MONTHLY , WEEKLY view.. It tells that Bitcoin will go down more up to 2500usd or worse at $1800.  But one thing for sure it will surely go up again and beat that $19k all time high... but it wont happen next month or next year, it might take 5 more years. Crypto needs more adoption.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:39:28 AM

That is not true the crypto market are now ready for take off as you have seen the market is continue rising up their prices and hopefully soon the crypto market is in full recovery.

rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:14:04 AM

in the crypto world there is nothing that is impossible by seeing a slight increase in the price of coins in the market. I am also sure that the market will return to what it used to be, which always benefits all of them, many of which wait for and support crypto to continue to grow.

Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 04:21:21 AM

I hope you are here to see the market stabilize. Many times we are so quick to make predictions of what we don't understand because we Hc didn't have a better knowledge of it before being part of it

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: