Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off!  (Read 23864 times)
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 06:22:19 PM

Many investors who work for long periods.  It has long been understood that in the future their children will spend this cryptocurrency and no matter in what format it will be.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:34:58 PM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
Today we are seeing the opposite picture. The market is growing again. One thing to be understood is that after growth there is always a correction. After a big growth comes a long correction.. Investing in Bitcoin is an investment in your future.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:45:49 PM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
There is much more infusion of funds into cryptocurrencies.  It brings big profits to those who know how to properly dispose of their assets.  I strongly doubt that cryptocurrency can disappear, it is beneficial to many.
 With regards to prices, they are not stable, but it should be so, this is the interest in investing in cryptocurrency.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 06:49:19 PM

I believe that the possibilities of cryptocurrency can not be described in words.  Because it is a very powerful tool in the economy.  That can really move a fiat coin.

Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 08:26:27 PM

It's not possible for cryptocurrency market to continue to decline for a very long time. The market will surely rise again and we have started witnessing it and this could lead us to a new all time high, so let's continue to watch as thin continue to evolve in the industry.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:52:32 PM

Now I can boldly say this post was wrong, the crypto market has grown pass 200 billion market capitalization, which means it has taken off. I always tell crypto enthusiasts that if we all learn to be patient, the crypto space will be more conducive for us all, panic selling  will reduce , the market won't go down so fast due to massive dump and so on.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:57:52 PM

Now I can boldly say this post was wrong, the crypto market has grown pass 200 billion market capitalization, which means it has taken off. I always tell crypto enthusiasts that if we all learn to be patient, the crypto space will be more conducive for us all, panic selling  will reduce , the market won't go down so fast due to massive dump and so on.
I agree with you that this is wrong in researching the development of Cryptocurrency so far and has passed 200 market capitalization.
It's all just a matter of time and our ability to invest in coins, be patient and continue to do good research so that profits will come to us.
kriptomak

Activity: 546
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 12:03:04 PM

Yes, the market capitalization has increased by 2 times since the end of the fall, but basically the cue-ball has taken over everything, Perhaps on further growth, something will change.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:06:26 PM

it is time to buy bitcoin or altcoin which has a large potential for investment and is not expected to exit the market. after what happened to yesterday's bitcoin prices, this shows that prices in the market will improve soon.
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:09:29 PM

I believe that the possibilities of cryptocurrency can not be described in words.  Because it is a very powerful tool in the economy.  That can really move a fiat coin.
This is where it all leads. Cryptocurrencies are the future global payment method. I am sure they will replace fiat in the nearest future as a part of mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:23:59 PM

I disagree. It is true that there is much in crypto that is uncertain, and prices for specific coins and the whole market cap are highly volatile... but it is also true that in any open market, whatever is the most efficient solution to any problem will become dominant. And crypto is far better than existing solutions for a whole range of markets, plus the creation of new markets that don't yet exist but will be coming in the next few years as technology advances and IoT and AI become more widespread. Look at XRP as an example - so much better, faster and cheaper than existing international money transfer standards.

Crypto will survive and prosper and become mainstream - simply because it is so much better than what we have at present. It only needs a few companies or countries to start using crypto, then everyone who doesn't will be at a competitive disadvantage, and face the choice of either using crypto or being left behind to stagnate and fail.

So much within crypto is uncertain, but the march towards crypto dominance over fiat seems inevitable.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:57:53 PM

Hilarious! I wonder what you will say now that bitcoin has appreciated over 50 percent and comfortably trading around $8000. This is market is new and will only grow from strength to strength and this is what people keep forgetting about

I am very optimist cryptocurrency market cap value will reach highest again or $800 billions. Crypto is new investment and already attract many big company in the world. Regulation will attract more big investment firm and i am agree that crypto market will growing bigger
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:05:47 PM

The market will definitely take soon, it is already showing the signs and I can say the market is a little bit favourable now as to compare to the late 2018.
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

guestcrew.com

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:06:02 PM

It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market is very promising in its growth.  In general, the cryptocurrency economy will be very popular in the future.  Now it is only developing and nowhere is it possible to buy something for it.
yes, cryptoqurrency is a digital asset in the future, I believe that. Based on what has been produced from blockchain technology, it produces crypto that is profitable and there can be no doubt that the crypto world will continue to grow and will always be needed by anyone in the future.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:06:29 PM

Recently, I began to notice that some people do not have enough patience - they buy cryptocurrency and wait for that after it happened the rate will go up sharply. I think that they were wrong when they chose cryptocurrency as a means for instant earnings.
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 04:11:10 PM

Cryptocurrency market will take off sooner or later, because it is an unregulated market and it reacts very strongly to the news, which contributes to the fall or rise

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:13:30 PM

It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market is very promising in its growth.  In general, the cryptocurrency economy will be very popular in the future.  Now it is only developing and nowhere is it possible to buy something for it.
the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow but this growth requires a slow time, I see if it cannot be sure to grow and fly high like a plane taking off. this requires a process
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:17:19 PM

Is been almost a year since the thread was created and the market have move on from bear market into bull market, is the proof that you must be strong in playing game of crypto. Use cold money to your investment and don't look to Blockfolio/Delta every minutes, patience is key!
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:21:08 PM

Cryptocurrency market will take off sooner or later, because it is an unregulated market and it reacts very strongly to the news, which contributes to the fall or rise
Yes. I do not lose hope in the crypto market. Although there are real fears when going through difficult dark clouds in 2018. But we are going through the good times in the market. things are getting better. This shows that crypto will forever endure and always bring hope. And again, the lesson of patience will continue.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:33:21 PM

well I am glad your last seen was April 2019 and you are here to experience the market recovery. If you have sold off, I hope you don't regret getting off the market as you have speculated last year.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: