Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of crypto money  (Read 4649 times)
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:21:52 AM

However, at present, there are still too many projects, which is an unreasonable number.
The overall market is clearly undercapitalized, so it is not enough to support such a large total market value.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:26:21 AM

Code:
The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

yes I agree with you, we do have to be optimistic about cryptocurrency. although currently the market is weak but we must remain optimistic with the future of crypto. must believe that crypto will give a bright future for all of us.
Code:
willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:31:08 AM

The future of technology is very bright. Cryptocurrency the more known in the world and lots of big companies who work together to develop this business. And for now, it's a lot of new coins are popping up and have a number of very good potential.
win365

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:22:51 AM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
In my opinion most of the things is depending on us, the humanity, we can both, to approve the movement of cryptocurrencies and their integration into existing economic system, or to break all the attempts of it to make our life better.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
Fettersmile

Activity: 235
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:47:00 AM

I also have a mind like that, and I also believe that someday crypto will go forward and success so that later many people around the world can use this coin for everyday life, because of course in the future crypto / digital currency will be widely used by the community the world so the coin developers also continue to race to develop the coin for success.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:21:21 AM

We're in the scenario of people are investing in on technology with the mass adoption of blockchain, Big companies are migrating into a new tech world.
It will be a new era of innovation and they said the New world order. Is that true?

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Onews1990

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

I agree with you totally, many of us were really discouraged during the period from April to early July, but for now the future of cryptocurrencies seems to get brighter daily. The more companies are accepting cryptocurrency, the wider become a smile on my face Smiley
@withThesmile

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:03:44 AM

yes crypto is the future money if all people use crypto this will be a big success of all altcoins and crypto currency this may use buying stuff in the store and use for world market for sure
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

in essence this is an analysis of btc in the future. this prediction could have happened because the presented was logical, according to existing field conditions, with the real impact that occurs that bitcoin prices continue to skyrocket, this proves that more and more people who need bitcoin
nick_2017

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

I think blockchain has really great chances to make our world better. There are a lot of spheres which need this technology such as financial and medical spheres.

florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

accumulation phase in action. I think we will see growth soon, as a gradual closer acquaintance with cryptocurrencies will certainly lead to growth
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:57:48 AM

Yes, this is true. The cryptocurrency becomes more popular every day. More and more people believe in this idea. It is very pleasant that some countries recognize crypto and accept it for payment. But it is a pity that so far there isn't a lot of such countries. Crypto is the future which will help to make our life better.

Well I'm not so sure about that right now. I mean, I do believe in the future of crypto, but right now it seems to be stalled and it's not really moving. I think we will stay like this for a while, until further development gets done, as well as regulation. We need more interest in crypto, and that will only appear with real use, and big companies accepting crypto as a payment method.
I think we have the same vision about the future of crypto, it is not undeniable that it will be accepted globally for the coming days or years if all the factors contributing the current situation will be addressed carefully, again you are right that we need to help out crypto by using it by the purpose on what it is invented not only for the profitable interest.
EthanKai

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:01:07 AM

It is just a matter of time that crytocurrency will have a mainstream usage. It is being accepted and utilized in other countries and many more are following. It looks like crypto is having a bright future

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

It is just a matter of time that crytocurrency will have a mainstream usage. It is being accepted and utilized in other countries and many more are following. It looks like crypto is having a bright future
Of course, the market is still quite young, and there is still not enough money in the crypto currency, when large investors will come to the market, then the future will appear, and the crypto currency will be regulated.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

Actualy cryptocurrency are have great vision towards the future and this vision is to become a cashless society throughout the whole worlds,thats why the crypto society become bigger  and larger globally and become popularize all over the worlds,otherwise there are  times thats this cryptocurrency can face small trials now,but all will been resolved in the goods time.

oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:15:54 AM

I believe in crypto, this is a very useful technology, and it is already developing in the world! I think that crypto expects a good future, maybe not the greatest, but still it will take its rightful place in our life!

[
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:18:45 AM

Of course, the market is still quite young, and there is still not enough money in the crypto currency, when large investors will come to the market, then the future will appear, and the crypto currency will be regulated.

Yes, I agree that the market is still young and we can even says that it is still in its infancy and more people around the world are not aware what bitcoin and crypto are, but it doesn't mean that it will not bring any good in the future.

We have just started to conquer the world and once its goes mainstream, when people started to realize the potential of what crypto could bring to them, it will just  be a matter of time when it exploded in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MelojoeBryan

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

indeed I also believe it and certainly someday the world of crypto will continue to grow to success, and certainly in the future many people of the world will use digital currency to, meet the daily needs, and crypto world will be a lot of investors who ready to invest for the sake of developing crypto,now it is also all sophisticated and modern that certainly will all be using digital models including money.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:30:29 AM

Yes I am sure crypto will be popular in the future. many will join and invest because of the benefits of blockchain technology that really helps people in the future.
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:33:33 AM

Well the future of crypto money are still under development into a good state this is still need a time to make any functioning development. And well just thingking what the future next will be happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: