Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of crypto money  (Read 4649 times)
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:49:11 PM

I see in my country that more and more stores accept Crypto as a payment method. Awareness about Crypto is rising
every day and that is leading us closer to mass adoption.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

The future of crypto money is very hard to predict. There are actually lots of opinion about the future of crypto money. But if we look at the point of crypto experts, then we will find that according to their say the future of crypto is very safe. Because a lot of company are involving in the cryptocurrency. Many companies are bringing new ICO to the market. So the future of cryptocurrency is safe for the next 5 years.
I have always believed in the strong development of this market in the future and I think that the cryptocurrency market will become the world's largest financial market in the next few years. Let's have an investment strategy and a long-term vision for this market.
antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:52:23 AM

This technology is at its very beginning. Yet very few people know about it. Even less understand why it is needed.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:13:33 PM

That's why I quit my job at the office because of the overwhelming evidence for the future of cryptocurrency.
Hopefully this will be the start of a safe and secure, fast and efficient financial future.
quick_success

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

The future of crypto has not come yet, because relatively few people professionally can work to promote crypto in the future. Every month, educated people in the crypto community will grow and with this growth we will enter a new era of human communication.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
I agree! The future of electronic money is getting brighter. The features of electronic money are increasingly powerful and gaining attention. Therefore, more and more companies, individuals believe and choose.
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:35:23 PM

More and more people will study crypto and this is very good for the development of the crypto world.
Technology has superior appeal and many are plunging so that crypto's future is very good.
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

Crypto money has now been very known, almost everyone has an idea about it. Some people want to invest here a bit to gain more profit and save it for their future. Our world is using a new technology and they use it for the crypto money.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

The future of electronic money is unpredictable. If you continue to discount, the future will collapse. But I think that will not happen. There may be a peak price hike by the end of this year. Let's wait for the good things to come.
NIuok

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
The future of encryption is definitely bright, which is determined by all of us. So we will meet here. When the cryptocurrency is accepted by the world, let those who are waiting to see our jokes know who is the idiot.
inetto7

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

My forecast - in 5 years the share of Internet currency will not be less than 20% of the volumes of transactions. A big step in the mass distribution of crypto-currencies is the possibility of shops accepting payments in bitcoins
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

every crypto currency that have a real project have a good future but a lot of thing will change a lot of coin will disapear and  not a lot will success

Free palestine
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

every crypto currency that have a real project have a good future but a lot of thing will change a lot of coin will disapear and  not a lot will success
For crypto money will be spread and a lot of people will use it by there could happen some changes in the processes of crypto's working to minimize possible problims and risks. I consider that crypto money will be actual for the next few years.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

Irrespective of the market situation now, cryptocurrency is the future of payment systems. Many sectors have adopted this technology and are making a huge difference between their competitors. As the big companies get to know the benefits of the Blockchain, most of them will integrate cryptocurrency into their payment and this will further boost the crypto market.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

I also looking a brighter future of cryptocurrency as this had attracts more attention around the world and with the of blockchain to speed-up the processing of the necessary tasks is a huge contribution of crypto to our society. Every year more and more money will flowing on the crypto market which a good sign of a better future.  

Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

I totally believe that cryptocurrency can be able to replace cash in the future. At the moment as I can see that number of country legalize cryptocurrency as local currency is increasing really quickly, Japan is the first country in the world legalize Bitcoin, then XLM is going to be legalized as a local currency in another country in Asia Smiley. Seem like all other countries will do the same Smiley
Crypto currency can not displace the national currency in any state. This is just unreal. No state will do it, because in this case decentralized crypto currency will very quickly ruin the economy of any country. As we can see, Japan has not decided on this either. Decentralized crypto currency can only go in parallel with the national paper money of various states, in this case it will complement the possibilities of national money and in general will benefit the state.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

Now all the coins are undergoing is not the best time. The sphere of cryptocurrency is undoubtedly expanding, more and more people are learning about it. But still, the fact that the market is red is repelling those who have previously entered the cryptocurrency. I believe that there will be a difficult period for some time, but we will survive it. Let's wait for the high values of bitcoin and altcoins again.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

it seems to me that the future of the crypt is quite unpredictable, but I think that if we find a way to deal with the scam, then the crypt will exist for a long time.
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

Despite all the predictions related to pismatism, I think that the industry will expand and not be able to burst as quickly and simply as many people claim. It is worth paying attention to the main economic bubble of the last 100 years, the Dollar is alive and continues to prove strength, although there is less faith to it than to Bitcoin.
I agree with that as ever. Indeed, if you look at the same dollar, you will see how from the air it has become one of the key coins. I think that Bitcoin and many altcoins have great potential. Cryptocurrencies can become our future, the main thing is to allow this to happen.

Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:45:27 PM

I have hope that the future of Crypto will be good, seeing the potential in Crypto is quite large, so I think the future of Crypto is quite a big advantage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: