Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:01:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of crypto money  (Read 4638 times)
Jenapza

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:12:07 PM

Crypto have lot of advantages. I think, the future of crypto Money is bright. crypto can change world Economy environment. it's can get rid of lot of problem. you can can't thinking modern technology without crypto.  although this time is not good for Cripto. but I believe that in future, it will be more popular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marvel21

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:15:44 PM

In the future crypto money will have several roles I guess. The money for hold, the tokens for using specify projects, the stuff for ICO.

bojoketikung

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

I think crypto has a good future and this will have a positive impact on people's lives. Every day many crypto communities increase and experience a good increase so that the market will go up and down according to demand and supply.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:33:45 AM

I also believe that the future of the crypto is getting brighter. Many countries now are reconsidering their opinions and adopt crytotechnologies for their economies. I trust in crypto and blockchain too.
GetRich
Copper Member

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
This year the capitalization of the crypto-currency decreased 4 times, from 800 thousand to 200 thousand billion. This suggests that investors this year are withdrawing their capital. So this year for crypto currency is not so bright.

anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

Bullish experts liken bitcoin to early Internet companies like Intel or Microsoft. These companies took a while to find their footing before having success. Bearish experts, on the other hand, fear bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are part of a speculative bubble.
Capture

Activity: 227
Merit: 12

⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:55:45 PM

Thats what i am anticipating niw, the future of crypto is fast approaching to its reality having a cashless world. Though it wil still take lots of advertisng and educating to do, but it will succeed due to the digital pressures.
The digital pressures? You mean that people will understand the advantages of digital means of payment and later they can't help but joining the digital payment market? Is that what you mean? Then crypto is the way to go. You're right!
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:00:28 PM

Thew future of crypto money is very very bright because people are taking more interest in crypto money and also trust. Investors are investing very much in crypto money so future is very bright.
Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

Crypto is so spread now and I am sure that it will be used everywhere in the future at all. It is so convincing and reliable way of payment that it will be recognized I am sure. It has so much potential to change our economics in the better way or even replace them.
And it's so transparent, reliable, and fast. I love blockchain and how secure it can be, if technology improves further. It has so much potential. I am not sure it is able to "replace our economics" but it can improve it.
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:11:04 PM

I think that we are facing a very bright future because now there really are a lot of supporters of the Crypto-currency

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Enterprise Ether

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

I believe that for a while there will be a difficult period at the crypto currency market, but we will survive it. Let's get back patience and wait for the green market
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:30:16 PM

I believe in big future for cryptocurrency , soon every country will accept crypto and it will be common currency
John Emst

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:39:16 PM

I believe that crypto-currencies can become the main form of payment within the next 10 years. Crypto currency is already performing one of the three main functions of money: to be a means of accumulation and saving. After all, most of those who bought a crypto currency do not perform other operations with it - they only store it.
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

crypto money is one of the best innovations in the world supported by sophisticated blockchain technology. I think cryptocurrency has a very good future.
I share your opinion. I believe that when more people and countries jump on the crypto wagon and appreciate the advantages of crypto technologies over conventional technologies, the crypto market will thrive.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:59:25 PM

It is not known for sure what future of crypto to expect but to my mind, it is necessary to believe in good times because crypto is the best way to earn money and I hope that this method to earn money will remain
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:10:05 PM

For now, the future of cryptocurrencies is still a big question. I agree that they are promising and could be used all over the world, but too much "but".

Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

I agree, every day I am reading about very positive news. Bitcoin is more and more popular, currently there are the most miners in Bitcoin history! The hashing power is growing a lot. But only the price stagnates  Huh

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

I think the future of crypto money will be a good future. Because the potential of crypto is very good for the future. And the popularity of crypto money continues to increase. So I think crypto money still has a good future and will become very popular in the future.
Jeraxsnooze

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

I believe that for a while there will be a difficult period at the crypto currency market, but we will survive it. Let's get back patience and wait for the green market
in every year crypto must experience a difficult time for the market and all phases with investor trading that dominates all. a natural thing in the crypto world and we must be able to control market movements to sell or survive the decline. Crypto's future is very clear so keep investing in coins that have high potential to make big profits because in the future prices will rise.
Nayebarefx

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:31:41 PM

Crypto money is still in its early stages of its maturity and this is very broad to an existent that this consists of very many concepts including blockchain technology . This is the key technology backing the formation of crypto industry and the fact that blockchain is the technology used by crypto money and this is being used in many sectors like banks, hospitals and many more.
This indicates that the future is bright because of this technology and the fact that many banks have partnered with very many crypto project so this is a very big development in crypto industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: