Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:46:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of crypto money  (Read 4642 times)
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

It happens of course that people simply don’t understand what the future of digital gold is, but I think that it’s not so long here left to understand what exactly is going to happen with what is limited and causes a lot of interest from investors? How do you think? I think you need to definitely try to figure this out as quickly as possible.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:52:57 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
Companies these days are not just investing into cryptocurrencies that are already in the space, but some are also lunching theirs, because they have now come to realise the benefits embedded in the technology. Some are now bringing their businesses on blockchain in order to publicize it and make it known to the public for easy access, security and transparency. Some have been seen to yield positive results.
mutanu

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:57:38 PM

Even knows about cryptocurrency very few people today. It seems to me that it is necessary pacпocтpaнять information on her worldwide. I think cryptocurrency will become our main currency for fee, purchases soon and it is a lot more what.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:48:32 AM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

Cryptocurrency is one of the most modern spheres of our time. It seems to me that there is nothing cooler than to be involved in this and constantly make money on it. I believe that in the future we will abandon Fiat in favor of crypto
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

Cryptocurrencies are created to make our future better. I think that most likely we will be able to find how people will pay with cryptocurrency in stores and banks will control the blockchain. Is the future I see and I will be glad if this will in fact
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:59:09 AM

but investor figure increase vy slow, the market look so slow  Sad
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

The future of a cryptocurrency depends on a lot of factor, first its technology, second its vision and mission, its adaption, real time use cases .
Eric

Activity: 124

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

Yes i believe that. There are too many companies which want to integrate blockchain in their systems and using cryptocurrencies are really easy and we dont need anybody while using cryptocurrencies. We dont need a bank or credit card company or etc. We can easily send our crypto to anyone. We own our money we are owner of that. We dont need to trust any 3rd party company . Future is really bright for cryptocurrencies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Alijiindahaus

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

Yes i believe that. There are too many companies which want to integrate blockchain in their systems and using cryptocurrencies are really easy and we dont need anybody while using cryptocurrencies. We dont need a bank or credit card company or etc. We can easily send our crypto to anyone. We own our money we are owner of that. We dont need to trust any 3rd party company . Future is really bright for cryptocurrencies.
I am not very much engaged in cryptocurrency business, but nevertheless I manage to face many problems. Based on this, I can assume that the cryptocurrency will not be of massive use. Cryptocurrency will be in use only in a narrow circle of users.
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:34:51 PM

Based on my observations about crypto, it continues to grow and I have invested heavily. But my question for myself is why when crypto continues to grow, the price of each coin decreases?
I am sure that the crypto future will be very good.

Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:36:17 PM

the future of the crypticurrency is really vivod but in the same time it is hard to bwlieve that it will be 100 per cent happy future

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:37:14 PM

Based on my observations about crypto, it continues to grow and I have invested heavily. But my question for myself is why when crypto continues to grow, the price of each coin decreases?
crypticureency world is going to be a hige part of our future when peopel will stop being afraid of it all the time and start learning

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

your beliefs are my beliefs as well. I invest a lot in the ethereum now. I hope the ethereum has value which is nice in the future. at least not next year ethereum can experience growth are good, although not as last year, but I am confident that growth will come.

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:11:25 PM

Electronic money will be able to grow stronger in the future, but only a few coin they can raise will die of poor quality and deceptive coins. So I think the electronic money market will grow stronger
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

I believe the future of crypto money will very bright. Because crypto currencies worth is increasing day by day. Digitalization is going fast all over the world. Crypto money is very safe and fast. I hope crypto money will become legal very soon.

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:54:02 PM

The future of cryptocurrency in my opinion is brilliant and promising.
The cryptocurrency will definitely come into people's lives and will be the main instrument for conducting financial transactions.
With the rise of the market from the bottom, we can now look to the future with confidence, because this is a new and brilliant stage in the development of the cryptocurrency market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
matricaria

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

I think that cryptocurrency will become for ordinary people one of the types of electronic payment systems. This is very convenient if you need to send money from one country to another.

twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

I don't think anyone can know the development of crypto currencies and predictions for sure because it has become all the risks for crypto currency investors and surely the future hope is to be able to get a profit in investment

Barinerro

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

I think that cryptocurrency will become for ordinary people one of the types of electronic payment systems. This is very convenient if you need to send money from one country to another.
Well cryptocurrency has become the best money transfer , it is very convenient and the Commission is very minimal , I think in cryptocurrency will invest every year more and more people

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
holySaint

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:29:07 PM

Personally, I believe in a great future. And those who are waiting will see the growth and huge profits of the cryptocurrency market. Huge money is spinning around cryptocurrency and serious people I think we will become part of the market.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: