Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:18:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DIMEcoin  (Read 315192 times)
max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 05:07:45 AM

Guys , I have a problem .

Until yesterday the wallet worked just fine , now it shows me a message Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

What should I do?

Thanks
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peme

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:49:49 PM

Guys , I have a problem .

Until yesterday the wallet worked just fine , now it shows me a message Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

What should I do?

Thanks

Could you please try to make a small test transaction, perhaps to cryptsy and back. If it works, then you are fine and on the same blockchain with cryptsy.
Which wallet version do you use?

best regards,
peme
lulupon

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:43:35 AM

Hi to all member in this thread. Smiley

I'm so busy on my own business.
My pool server is so humble, and it is located at South Korea. Location problem cause high reject rate in p2pool.

So, I will setup PHP-MPOS pool, but I'm not sure it will change down reject rate. Sad
My current p2pool fee is just 2.5%. It makes near 1 dollar a day. (I use that server cost.)

Does anyone has question or suggesstion?? Thnaks.

BTC Address :
1ASUDTboPQsG9t2DE3Y29jnDSEgwybFc32
max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:49:20 PM

You could make that pool.

I try to mine and I get this... why?
Error: Extranonce2 size is 2 (minimum is 4).
Your pool is shown as incompatible therefore we encourage you to contact pool operator to make sure that the pool is using minimal/starting pool share difficulty which is compatible with our service (and thus compatible with today's miners)

Thanks

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:21:32 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 12:19:51 PM by tbearhere

My pool server is so humble, and it is located at South Korea. Location problem cause high reject rate in p2pool.

So, I will setup PHP-MPOS pool, but I'm not sure it will change down reject rate. Sad
My current p2pool fee is just 2.5%. It makes near 1 dollar a day. (I use that server cost.)

Yes please update your pool.
And the amount of rejects should fall to 1-2%
foold

Activity: 72

Hello there ! :D

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 11:32:02 PM

You can hire a server in the States, Holland, UK, Germany.

You know that, and South Korea has a high standard of living, similar to the US, with an average income based GDP of $25k. Better than the States is there is only 15% living on less than 19k. The same could be said for the UK.

3% unemployment, economic growth, trade relations with China and electronics and telecommunications are the major industries.

So "humble" ought not to figure.  If your server costs you 1.25 a day, you could easily stop, and take out a package at Digital Ocean, which is simple and you can pay by paypal, and they allow you to go in arrears. Dimecoin needs 2gb of RAM, right? So the cost is $20 a month.

$ 20 / mo
2GBMemory
2 CoreProcessor
40GBSSD Disk
3TBTransfer

if you need more

$ 40 / mo
4GBMemory
2 CoreProcessor
60GBSSD Disk
4TBTransfer

You are more or less paying the second of these. No way on earth  does dimecoin need more than the second package.

You are playing people for fools.

///////////////////

In saying that, nobody else wants to arrange anything. This has always been the case with dime since the so-called community takeover.

Ahab tried to be fair, but got no economic help.

I have a feeling you and I once paid for some work (or not) seeing as nobody else would.nor could anyone make simple changes to he framework.

That left an open field for anyone to mess with it.

//////////////////

I compiled Robert and hazard's last update. Since block 330,000 (ish), something has altered in the ecosystem.

Here take a look at the results .. it did compile, but I have not seem so many warnings before. These are just the last 337 lines or so:

oestl.c: In function ‘void sph_groestl384_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’:

groestl.c:3090:38: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_groestl_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]

groestl_big_close(cc, ub, n, dst, 48);

^

groestl.c:2949:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void groestl_big_close(sph_groestl_big_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*, size_t)’ [-fpermissive]

groestl_big_close(sph_groestl_big_context *sc,

^

groestl.c: In function ‘void sph_groestl512_init(void*)’:

groestl.c:3097:26: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_groestl_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]

groestl_big_init(cc, 512);

^

groestl.c:2874:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void groestl_big_init(sph_groestl_big_context*, unsigned int)’ [-fpermissive]

groestl_big_init(sph_groestl_big_context *sc, unsigned out_size)

^

groestl.c: In function ‘void sph_groestl512(void*, const void*, size_t)’:

groestl.c:3104:32: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_groestl_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]

groestl_big_core(cc, data, len);

^

groestl.c:2907:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void groestl_big_core(sph_groestl_big_context*, const void*, size_t)’ [-fpermissive]

groestl_big_core(sph_groestl_big_context *sc, const void *data, size_t len)

^

groestl.c: In function ‘void sph_groestl512_close(void*, void*)’:

groestl.c:3111:37: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_groestl_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]

groestl_big_close(cc, 0, 0, dst, 64);

^

groestl.c:2949:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void groestl_big_close(sph_groestl_big_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*, size_t)’ [-fpermissive]

^

groestl.c: In function ‘void sph_groestl512_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’:

groestl.c:3118:38: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_groestl_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]

groestl_big_close(cc, ub, n, dst, 64);

^

^

g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/root/dimecoin/src -I/root/dimecoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/dimecoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/dimecoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -fpermissive -MMD -MF obj/jh.d -o obj/jh.o jh.c

jh.c: In function ‘void sph_jh224_init(void*)’:

jh.c:1006:19: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_jh_context*’ [-fpermissive]

jh_init(cc, IV224);

^

jh.c:892:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void jh_init(sph_jh_context*, const void*)’ [-fpermissive]

jh_init(sph_jh_context *sc, const void *iv)

^

jh.c: In function ‘void sph_jh224(void*, const void*, size_t)’:

jh.c:1013:23: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_jh_context*’ [-fpermissive]

jh_core(cc, data, len);

^

jh.c:909:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void jh_core(sph_jh_context*, const void*, size_t)’ [-fpermissive]

jh_core(sph_jh_context *sc, const void *data, size_t len)

^

jh.c: In function ‘void sph_jh224_close(void*, void*)’:

jh.c:1020:34: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_jh_context*’ [-fpermissive]

jh_close(cc, 0, 0, dst, 7, IV224);

^

jh.c:954:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void jh_close(sph_jh_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*, size_t, const void*)’ [-fpermissive]

jh_close(sph_jh_context *sc, unsigned ub, unsigned n,

^

jh.c: In function ‘void sph_jh224_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’:

jh.c:1027:35: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_jh_context*’ [-fpermissive]

jh_close(cc, ub, n, dst, 7, IV224);

^

jh.c:954:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void jh_close(sph_jh_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*, size_t, const void*)’ [-fpermissive]

^

jh.c: In function ‘void sph_jh256_init(void*)’:

jh.c:1034:19: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_jh_context*’ [-fpermissive]

jh_init(cc, IV256);

^

jh.c:892:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void jh_init(sph_jh_context*, const void*)’ [-fpermissive]

^

jh.c: In function ‘void sph_jh256(void*, const void*, size_t)’:

jh.c:1041:23: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_jh_context*’ [-fpermissive]

jh_core(cc, data, len);

^

jh.c:909:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void jh_core(sph_jh_context*, const void*, size_t)’ [-fpermissive]

^

jh.c: In function ‘void sph_jh256_close(void*, void*)’:

jh.c:1048:34: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_jh_context*’ [-fpermissive]

jh_close(cc, 0, 0, dst, 8, IV256);

^

^

jh.c: In function ‘void sph_jh256_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’:

jh.c:1055:35: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_jh_context*’ [-fpermissive]

jh_close(cc, ub, n, dst, 8, IV256);

^

^

jh.c: In function ‘void sph_jh384_init(void*)’:

jh.c:1062:19: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_jh_context*’ [-fpermissive]

jh_init(cc, IV384);

^

^

jh.c: In function ‘void sph_jh384(void*, const void*, size_t)’:

jh.c:1069:23: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_jh_context*’ [-fpermissive]

jh_core(cc, data, len);

^

^

jh.c: In function ‘void sph_jh384_close(void*, void*)’:

jh.c:1076:35: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_jh_context*’ [-fpermissive]

jh_close(cc, 0, 0, dst, 12, IV384);

^

^

jh.c: In function ‘void sph_jh384_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’:

jh.c:1083:36: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_jh_context*’ [-fpermissive]

jh_close(cc, ub, n, dst, 12, IV384);

^

^

jh.c: In function ‘void sph_jh512_init(void*)’:

jh.c:1090:19: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_jh_context*’ [-fpermissive]

jh_init(cc, IV512);

^

^

jh.c: In function ‘void sph_jh512(void*, const void*, size_t)’:

jh.c:1097:23: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_jh_context*’ [-fpermissive]

jh_core(cc, data, len);

^

^

jh.c: In function ‘void sph_jh512_close(void*, void*)’:

jh.c:1104:35: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_jh_context*’ [-fpermissive]

jh_close(cc, 0, 0, dst, 16, IV512);

^

^

jh.c: In function ‘void sph_jh512_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’:

jh.c:1111:36: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_jh_context*’ [-fpermissive]

jh_close(cc, ub, n, dst, 16, IV512);

^

^

g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/root/dimecoin/src -I/root/dimecoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/dimecoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/dimecoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -fpermissive -MMD -MF obj/keccak.d -o obj/keccak.o keccak.c

keccak.c: In function ‘void sph_keccak224_init(void*)’:

keccak.c:1713:21: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_keccak_context*’ [-fpermissive]

keccak_init(cc, 224);

^

keccak.c:1526:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void keccak_init(sph_keccak_context*, unsigned int)’ [-fpermissive]

keccak_init(sph_keccak_context *kc, unsigned out_size)

^

keccak.c: In function ‘void sph_keccak224(void*, const void*, size_t)’:

keccak.c:1720:32: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_keccak_context*’ [-fpermissive]

keccak_core(cc, data, len, 144);

^

keccak.c:1569:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void keccak_core(sph_keccak_context*, const void*, size_t, size_t)’ [-fpermissive]

keccak_core(sph_keccak_context *kc, const void *data, size_t len, size_t lim)

^

keccak.c: In function ‘void sph_keccak224_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’:

keccak.c:1734:31: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_keccak_context*’ [-fpermissive]

keccak_close28(cc, ub, n, dst);

^

keccak.c:1608:14: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void keccak_close28(sph_keccak_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’ [-fpermissive]

static void keccak_close ## d( \

^

keccak.c:1704:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘DEFCLOSE’

DEFCLOSE(28, 144)

^

keccak.c: In function ‘void sph_keccak256_init(void*)’:

keccak.c:1741:21: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_keccak_context*’ [-fpermissive]

keccak_init(cc, 256);

^

keccak.c:1526:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void keccak_init(sph_keccak_context*, unsigned int)’ [-fpermissive]

^

keccak.c: In function ‘void sph_keccak256(void*, const void*, size_t)’:

keccak.c:1748:32: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_keccak_context*’ [-fpermissive]

keccak_core(cc, data, len, 136);

^

keccak.c:1569:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void keccak_core(sph_keccak_context*, const void*, size_t, size_t)’ [-fpermissive]

^

keccak.c: In function ‘void sph_keccak256_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’:

keccak.c:1762:31: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_keccak_context*’ [-fpermissive]

keccak_close32(cc, ub, n, dst);

^

keccak.c:1608:14: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void keccak_close32(sph_keccak_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’ [-fpermissive]

^

keccak.c:1705:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘DEFCLOSE’

DEFCLOSE(32, 136)

^

keccak.c: In function ‘void sph_keccak384_init(void*)’:

keccak.c:1769:21: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_keccak_context*’ [-fpermissive]

keccak_init(cc, 384);

^

^

keccak.c: In function ‘void sph_keccak384(void*, const void*, size_t)’:

keccak.c:1776:32: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_keccak_context*’ [-fpermissive]

keccak_core(cc, data, len, 104);

^

^

keccak.c: In function ‘void sph_keccak384_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’:

keccak.c:1790:31: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_keccak_context*’ [-fpermissive]

keccak_close48(cc, ub, n, dst);

^

keccak.c:1608:14: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void keccak_close48(sph_keccak_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’ [-fpermissive]

^

keccak.c:1706:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘DEFCLOSE’

DEFCLOSE(48, 104)

^

keccak.c: In function ‘void sph_keccak512_init(void*)’:

keccak.c:1797:21: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_keccak_context*’ [-fpermissive]

keccak_init(cc, 512);

^

^

keccak.c: In function ‘void sph_keccak512(void*, const void*, size_t)’:

keccak.c:1804:31: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_keccak_context*’ [-fpermissive]

keccak_core(cc, data, len, 72);

^

^

keccak.c: In function ‘void sph_keccak512_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’:

keccak.c:1818:31: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_keccak_context*’ [-fpermissive]

keccak_close64(cc, ub, n, dst);

^

keccak.c:1608:14: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void keccak_close64(sph_keccak_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’ [-fpermissive]

^

keccak.c:1707:1: note: in expansion of macro ‘DEFCLOSE’

DEFCLOSE(64, 72)

^

g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/root/dimecoin/src -I/root/dimecoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/dimecoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/dimecoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -fpermissive -MMD -MF obj/skein.d -o obj/skein.o skein.c

skein.c: In function ‘void sph_skein224_init(void*)’:

skein.c:1137:26: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_skein_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]

skein_big_init(cc, IV224);

^

skein.c:768:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void skein_big_init(sph_skein_big_context*, const sph_u64*)’ [-fpermissive]

skein_big_init(sph_skein_big_context *sc, const sph_u64 *iv)

^

skein.c: In function ‘void sph_skein224(void*, const void*, size_t)’:

skein.c:1144:30: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_skein_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]

skein_big_core(cc, data, len);

^

skein.c:859:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void skein_big_core(sph_skein_big_context*, const void*, size_t)’ [-fpermissive]

skein_big_core(sph_skein_big_context *sc, const void *data, size_t len)

^

skein.c: In function ‘void sph_skein224_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’:

skein.c:1158:36: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_skein_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]

skein_big_close(cc, ub, n, dst, 28);

^

skein.c:953:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void skein_big_close(sph_skein_big_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*, size_t)’ [-fpermissive]

skein_big_close(sph_skein_big_context *sc, unsigned ub, unsigned n,

^

skein.c: In function ‘void sph_skein256_init(void*)’:

skein.c:1166:26: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_skein_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]

skein_big_init(cc, IV256);

^

skein.c:768:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void skein_big_init(sph_skein_big_context*, const sph_u64*)’ [-fpermissive]

^

skein.c: In function ‘void sph_skein256(void*, const void*, size_t)’:

skein.c:1173:30: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_skein_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]

^

skein.c:859:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void skein_big_core(sph_skein_big_context*, const void*, size_t)’ [-fpermissive]

^

skein.c: In function ‘void sph_skein256_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’:

skein.c:1187:36: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_skein_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]

skein_big_close(cc, ub, n, dst, 32);

^

skein.c:953:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void skein_big_close(sph_skein_big_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*, size_t)’ [-fpermissive]

^

skein.c: In function ‘void sph_skein384_init(void*)’:

skein.c:1195:26: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_skein_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]

skein_big_init(cc, IV384);

^

^

skein.c: In function ‘void sph_skein384(void*, const void*, size_t)’:

skein.c:1202:30: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_skein_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]

^

^

skein.c: In function ‘void sph_skein384_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’:

skein.c:1216:36: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_skein_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]

skein_big_close(cc, ub, n, dst, 48);

^

^

skein.c: In function ‘void sph_skein512_init(void*)’:

skein.c:1224:26: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_skein_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]

skein_big_init(cc, IV512);

^

^

skein.c: In function ‘void sph_skein512(void*, const void*, size_t)’:

skein.c:1231:30: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_skein_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]

^

^

skein.c: In function ‘void sph_skein512_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’:

skein.c:1245:36: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_skein_big_context*’ [-fpermissive]

skein_big_close(cc, ub, n, dst, 64);

^

^

g++ -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/root/dimecoin/src -I/root/dimecoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/dimecoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/dimecoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o dimecoind leveldb/libleveldb.a obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/hash.o obj/bloom.o obj/noui.o obj/leveldb.o obj/txdb.o obj/blake.o obj/bmw.o obj/groestl.o obj/jh.o obj/keccak.o obj/skein.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /root/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /root/dimecoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a

root@-------:~/dimecoin/src# ./dimecoind

Error: To use dimecoind, you must set a rpcpassword in the configuration file:

/root/.dimecoin/dimecoin.conf

It is recommended you use the following random password:

rpcuser=dimecoinrpc

rpcpassword=--------------------------------------

(you do not need to remember this password)

The username and password MUST NOT be the same.

If the file does not exist, create it with owner-readable-only file permissions.

It is also recommended to set alertnotify so you are notified of problems;

for example: alertnotify=echo %s | mail -s "Dimecoin Alert" admin@foo.com

root@----:~/dimecoin/src# nano /root/.dimecoin/dimecoin.conf

root@----:~/dimecoin/src# ./dimecoind

root@-----:~/dimecoin/src# Dimecoin server starting

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
mkrypt

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:34:57 AM

I've made a pool on a local server for myself. There's a plenty of guides, so even a noob like me could make it. Getting twice more coins now compared to solo mining
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:00:24 PM

I've made a pool on a local server for myself. There's a plenty of guides, so even a noob like me could make it. Getting twice more coins now compared to solo mining
How do you do it please. I'm a real big noob at pools....never did it.
Thx
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:38:58 PM

You can hire a server in the States, Holland, UK, Germany.

You know that, and South Korea has a high standard of living, similar to the US, with an average income based GDP of $25k. Better than the States is there is only 15% living on less than 19k.

Poverty level in usa is 27k.
mkrypt

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:03:05 PM

@tbearhere: linux + NOMP + MPOS. I used Dimelord's version of wallet. In fact 1 week ago I knew nothing about linux. Many thanks to google and community.
Kachur's version of sgminer performs badly with mining to local wallet. Stratum protocol fixes most of problems.

P.S. Judging the country by 1 parameter is meaningless, especially for such big and versatile country as USA. Average temperature in the hospital is 36,6 oC;-)
mkrypt

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:12:14 PM

I'm puzzled with DIME's price. When LTC rises, all depending forks drop and vice versa. Besides we'll meet reward halving soon. It's the cheapest coin in LTC market now. Aren't LOT/FLAP/HTML/TIPS/MOON/... pumpers interested?
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:19:12 PM

@tbearhere: linux + NOMP + MPOS. I used Dimelord's version of wallet. In fact 1 week ago I knew nothing about linux. Many thanks to google and community.
Kachur's version of sgminer performs badly with mining to local wallet. Stratum protocol fixes most of problems.

P.S. Judging the country by 1 parameter is meaningless, especially for such big and versatile country as USA. Average temperature in the hospital is 36,6 oC;-)
Thx
I don't use linux and I don't know what NOMP is.
I'm going to try dime lords wallet ..for windows I hope.
And true about judging a country by 1 parameter..
I don't know where to begin on the pool.
Where is dimelords wallet plz.
Thx
mkrypt

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:32:00 PM

@tbearhere: https://github.com/Dimelord/dimecoin   Wallet from OP works fine in windows (if you don't want to compile)
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:37:08 PM

@tbearhere: https://github.com/Dimelord/dimecoin   Wallet from OP works fine in windows (if you don't want to compile)
I have 8.3.14 the old one. Is that the older wallet you posted?
The wallet I have is a pain.
mkrypt

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:27:11 AM

v0.8.3.14-g09e437b-beta works fine for me on 2 PCs (win7)
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:06:08 AM

Ok thank you mkrypt....but it takes me a hour to send coins, first can only send 1/2 the coins at a time and then 1/2 the coins left ect, do you have that problem?
Or maybe you mine directly to cryptsy? cryptsy will not allow me to do that.
Thx
mkrypt

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 10:40:34 AM

Ok thank you mkrypt....but it takes me a hour to send coins, first can only send 1/2 the coins at a time and then 1/2 the coins left ect, do you have that problem?
Thx

That's the problem of coins with very few and distant nodes on a network. Sometimes my transaction just hangs uncofirmed even if my connection is all green. I tried this trick - turn on solo mining and after first found block my previous transactions all got confirmed.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 02:09:46 PM

Thx

That's the problem of coins with very few and distant nodes on a network. Sometimes my transaction just hangs uncofirmed even if my connection is all green. I tried this trick - turn on solo mining and after first found block my previous transactions all got confirmed.
Thx I have to try that.
foold

Activity: 72

Hello there ! :D

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:03:21 PM

http://dimecoin.org/dimecoin/

the wallet is here

2 links

https://mega.co.nz/#!PcV0VTpQ!wcGBG3TVfQld8e_jtHDcCmCqoYeoJcs_7oHdztbrBfw

https://sourceforge.net/projects/dimecoind/files/?source=navbar

This is the 1.5 with IRC the code of which has been forked to dimelord's repo

It is made by Robert Hartland and Hazard.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
DuddlyDoRight

Activity: 318
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 01:39:12 AM

Does anyone know if this is still the fastest mining coin, and if credible pools ever came online?

Last go I had there were fraudulent mining pools and pretty much zero organization..

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: