Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:13:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com  (Read 554361 times)
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:35:52 PM

Is it possible to see what coin getting mined atm. ?

see your miner stats:

Block: d4bdb8ee1a62f617...  Diff:309M

take 309000000/65535 = 4737.something - > look @ coinwarz 2nd column for something close to that value, we find 4,737.8845, which is ... LTC Smiley

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:07:08 PM

You say daily payouts?
How come I haven't gotten a payout since 8th March?

Is there a minimum payout amount?

http://clevermining.com/about

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ZioTantra

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:12:06 PM

ZioTantra, have you tried using cgminer or sgminer?

I tried cgminer but I think is more complicated respect bfgminer...
If you can help me, I can try... but if I remember correctly, cgminer does not support GPUs, or am I wrong?

Do you could send me a batch file as an example to follow? I'm working in win7 64bit
Maybe with some command to make better use of the GPU (AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series)?!  Grin Grin Grin

Thanks in advance,

Mik
Echoenigma

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:41:13 PM

ZioTantra, have you tried using cgminer or sgminer?

I tried cgminer but I think is more complicated respect bfgminer...
If you can help me, I can try... but if I remember correctly, cgminer does not support GPUs, or am I wrong?

Do you could send me a batch file as an example to follow? I'm working in win7 64bit
Maybe with some command to make better use of the GPU (AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series)?!  Grin Grin Grin

Thanks in advance,

Mik

cgminer does support gpu, but only up to version 3.7.2 does it support scrypt I believe.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:04:19 PM

I have finished my mining several days ago, but i never recieved final payment. Could you fix the issue please?

http://www.clevermining.com/users/1BFQHsLJu2ARXBUKcKSRfDHDr83tUZ8g8g

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Burnie

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:17:04 PM

I have finished my mining several days ago, but i never recieved final payment. Could you fix the issue please?

http://www.clevermining.com/users/1BFQHsLJu2ARXBUKcKSRfDHDr83tUZ8g8g

http://www.clevermining.com/faq :

What is the minimal balance for payout?

Daily payouts are for balances of 0.01 BTC or more. There's also a once per week payout for 0.001 BTC balances on Saturday/Sunday nights.
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:21:53 PM

Back and forth between 110-125% the past 24 hours for LTC profitability. So even with GHash's LTC profitability going from either 125% to 200%, this pool is still not worth it with the ongoing promotion.

The shills for Ghash are so blatant and persistent, it's ridiculous. Can't they just be banned from a thread? Sick of hearing about it.

Please, cry me a river.

They're having a problem there orphaned blocks keep hashing at 583101
I should've listened to you guys and keep my hashes here  Angry
C892

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:05:48 PM

Back and forth between 110-125% the past 24 hours for LTC profitability. So even with GHash's LTC profitability going from either 125% to 200%, this pool is still not worth it with the ongoing promotion.

The shills for Ghash are so blatant and persistent, it's ridiculous. Can't they just be banned from a thread? Sick of hearing about it.

Please, cry me a river.

no one cares about you bad choises. go complain to their thread and stop talking about it in clevermining thread
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:30:08 PM

Please, cry me a river.

no one cares about you bad choises. go complain to their thread and stop talking about it in clevermining thread

It's good again i guess your post made them fix it thanks
jpchrist

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

16Q3R8NAfK63DvkTUGgLdPScyMU8uSAJUH

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:02:52 PM

Please, cry me a river.

It's good again i guess your post made them fix it thanks

Its up and running but despite what it claims its NOT paying out x2
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:09:19 PM

It would be nice to have an option to pay out in BC.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
Echoenigma

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:29:02 PM

It would be nice to have an option to pay out in BC.

I would like this option. But it should be very low on your list of priorities.
Blando

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:14:36 PM

I would like the option to only be paid out in Copperlark please.
quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:14:25 AM

Hello again!

Yesterday, with you help, I start mining in this pool.
The last hash rate is 139.8 kH/s.

Now I need to understand the "current balances" voices!

I see immature , Unexchanged, ready for payout, total expected.

Could someone explain to me the difference between the values​​?
I have seen that the value of "unexchanged" is greater than "immature" and "ready for payout": what does it mean?

I realized that the expected total is the sum of the three previous values​​!

Thanks in advance for your support!

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Balances work as follows:

Immature is blocks found by the pool which have not yet confirmed - they need a little time to confirm before Terk can move them to unexchanged.
Unexchanged means that the pool has mined some coins (we don't know what type) and that Terk is listing them on an exchange for trade to Bitcoin. When they have sold, they move to Ready for Payout.
Ready for Payout then is all of the successfully mined coins which were exchanged to Bitcoin, and can now be paid out to the user.

Expected is the total of all 3 when everything above is done. Realistically, there will always be some running total in Immature and Unexchanged, because the pool mines constantly.

When your Ready for Payout balance reaches 0.01 BTC, you will be paid to your Bitcoin address automatically. This happens once per day. If you don't get to this threshold by Sunday, you will be paid any balance greater than 0.001 BTC on that day.

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.

Hi Ritual, thanks for your response, I finally got it all figured out!

I have another question:
my hardware works at 23.52MH / s
I read on clevermining.com last hour hash rate 214.4 kH / s

Is a big difference...Is this normal?

Thank you again,

Mik

Not to be an ass, but you have 23MH of mining gear and you're not sure if only getting 1% of that is normal?

No dude, that's bad lol

EDIT: check the last hour hashrate graph near the bottom, it updates more quickly and the main one at the top can sometimes take some time to reflect your true hashrate.
inedenimadam

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:02:28 AM

Terk!

What is the deal...?!

on the Homepage right up top  I read 2% fee in big black letters.  

But reading through the FAQ I read : "All numbers are after fee, so they are your actual earnings. Our fee is progressive and depends on how good we perform in a given day. On good days we take a bit higher fee but on bad days we take very little fee. This ensures that your profits aren't hit that much on a bad day. Our fee during bad days is as low as 1%."

Listen, I am not complaining about the fees.  I am quite a happy camper here.  I just think if there is one thing that should be clear...it should be the fees.

Edit to add:

I dont mind getting wet, but dont piss on my leg and tell me it is raining.

Dishes

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:21:51 AM

Terk!

What is the deal...?!

But reading through the FAQ I read : "All numbers are after fee, so they are your actual earnings. Our fee is progressive and depends on how good we perform in a given day. On good days we take a bit higher fee but on bad days we take very little fee. This ensures that your profits aren't hit that much on a bad day. Our fee during bad days is as low as 1%."

Listen, I am not complaining about the fees.  I am quite a happy camper here.  I just think if there is one thing that should be clear...it should be the fees.

Edit to add:

Not to speak for Terk, but the FAQ just needs to be updated. Terk was experimenting with the variable fee idea when the pool was relatively new. He later decided to fix it to 2%. So 2% is the correct fee.

Side note: All relevant information about this pool can be found in this very thread. It goes all the way back to when the pool was first started. There is an answer to almost every single question/topic at everyone's disposal here.
humman39

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:38:19 AM

Ghash was good for couple days only... see chart:  http://yevych.com/poolStats.html
inedenimadam

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:39:21 AM

Terk!

What is the deal...?!

Edit to add:

Not to speak for Terk, but the FAQ just needs to be updated. Terk was experimenting with the variable fee idea when the pool was relatively new. He later decided to fix it to 2%. So 2% is the correct fee.

Side note: All relevant information about this pool can be found in this very thread. It goes all the way back to when the pool was first started. There is an answer to almost every single question/topic at everyone's disposal here.

And now there is a banner suggesting just that at the FAQ page...Terk is on the ball.  So glad I found this pool.

ZioTantra

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:29:43 AM

Hello again!

I have seen that the value of "unexchanged" is greater than "immature" and "ready for payout": what does it mean?

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Immature is blocks found by the pool which have not yet confirmed - they need a little time to confirm before Terk can move them to unexchanged.
Unexchanged means that the pool has mined some coins (we don't know what type) and that Terk is listing them on an exchange for trade to Bitcoin. When they have sold, they move to Ready for Payout.
Ready for Payout then is all of the successfully mined coins which were exchanged to Bitcoin, and can now be paid out to the user.

Expected is the total of all 3 when everything above is done. Realistically, there will always be some running total in Immature and Unexchanged, because the pool mines constantly.

When your Ready for Payout balance reaches 0.01 BTC, you will be paid to your Bitcoin address automatically. This happens once per day. If you don't get to this threshold by Sunday, you will be paid any balance greater than 0.001 BTC on that day.

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.

I have another question:

Thank you again,

Mik

Not to be an ass, but you have 23MH of mining gear and you're not sure if only getting 1% of that is normal?

No dude, that's bad lol

EDIT: check the last hour hashrate graph near the bottom, it updates more quickly and the main one at the top can sometimes take some time to reflect your true hashrate.

Hi!
You're right! But I'm new in cryptomoney and I'm trying to understand all problems minute by minute!
I think I understand this:
bfgminer, if you use the --scrypt, shows a hash rate wrong in fact "hardware comparison" for litecoin, the hash rate of my hardware is between 167 and 213 kH/s

instead without the command - scrypt, for example for the bitcoin mining, has the same hardware a hash rate between 154 and 244 MH/s

I think it's just a question of bfgminer! Or at least, I hope so!

Thank you for your opinion
Mik
quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:44:59 AM

Hello again!

Happy mining!

Mik

Hi Mik,

Hope that helped Smiley

Rit.

I have another question:

Thank you again,

Mik

No dude, that's bad lol

Hi!
You're right! But I'm new in cryptomoney and I'm trying to understand all problems minute by minute!
I think I understand this:
bfgminer, if you use the --scrypt, shows a hash rate wrong in fact "hardware comparison" for litecoin, the hash rate of my hardware is between 167 and 213 kH/s

instead without the command - scrypt, for example for the bitcoin mining, has the same hardware a hash rate between 154 and 244 MH/s

I think it's just a question of bfgminer! Or at least, I hope so!

Thank you for your opinion
Mik

Ah, that makes more sense.  Yeah if you don't use the scrypt flag you'll probably just see nothing but rejects because you won't be hashing the right algorithm.  Your hashrate will be reported incorrectly(by a factor of about 1000) in bfgminer without scrypt flag, too.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: