Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the government really scary?  (Read 4135 times)
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:35:17 AM

I don't see any reason for the Government to be scary. Wether it would ban crypto or not. It is their job to help keep the country in peace and stability. If cryptocurrency may not be beneficial to the economy then certain actions must be done. It is not the action of just one person but of many who thinks over the situation so expect that it should be just fair. Why aren't other countries not banning crypto? It's because it is not a threat to their economic status. Just like ours!
That is right we do not see government is as scary, because the government I believe look for the welfare of the people, but for this bitcoin activities the government is furious about it , because of this many internet scams , and government fear there will be more victims ,so government do not know the real characteristics of bitcoin, but overall bitcoin have done many good things to the people.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:14:55 AM

I don't see any reason for the Government to be scary. Wether it would ban crypto or not. It is their job to help keep the country in peace and stability. If cryptocurrency may not be beneficial to the economy then certain actions must be done. It is not the action of just one person but of many who thinks over the situation so expect that it should be just fair. Why aren't other countries not banning crypto? It's because it is not a threat to their economic status. Just like ours!
Its not the government that are scary,I think its the people. The government is the only one who can really make a certain actions for a certain situation like countries economy. They are the one who implemented rules for the economies safety.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:32:14 AM

In fact, do not be afraid of the government, we must be afraid of those who lead it. The government of any country is a puppet of big businessmen (sharks). I think that in the near future we will use only the crypto currency, which is organized around the world for the total control of the population.
lehuong

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:03:24 AM

The government will take steps to keep the economy stable so that corruption, such as inflation, if they do not manage it, will have different supportive measures. government  not really scary
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:41:55 AM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

Yes some government of the countries are scary on the effect of bitcoin because they are influence by some people the bad effect that bitcoin caused without knowing the good profit that bitcoin can give to their people to improve their lives.
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:53:41 AM

I think it is very wrong or misleading to think about such a government. I'm not saying that I support the government but I say that because if the government exists then only we can see little light in the country or the big infrastructure and all the facilities around us. I think it's more perfect if we work with them always.

We dont have to feel scary  in the government as long we dont do things  against the law. The governemnt officials they do their own job to protect the interest of all people. We just follow any legal guid lines to protect our assests as well.
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:15:41 AM

A lot of information is concealed from us to assess the scale of people's plans in power. The fact that at the heart of all relations is built a banal thing - to take away real assets, and in return to give paper money (and to inspire what exactly is this value) is a fact. Now the turn came to the crypt. What is the crypto currency is in fact the numbers on the motif. Yes, these figures now have a price. And what will happen tomorrow? The government has unlimited power, so people trying to prevent them - I think they are afraid, first of all for their lives.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:56:53 AM

if you hear your opinion I am also afraid, it sounds like a very dominant government where freedom is not there, but I am pessimistic that the government can control the btc and track every transaction even for the application of tax even though I think it will be very difficult so how can the government take forcibly btc you, but whatever it is I hope we can reconcile with it, although there should be a fee or tax for the government as long as it does not harm us then it is not a problem

Histori
Disimpan
Komunitas
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:04:49 AM

Having a government is not a scary thing but it depends  how they handle inside the goverment.proper handling of taxes and Funds of the community can help to have a better country
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

yes you are right I feel the government is very frightened by the existence of bitcoin in the presence of this excellent technology the government will not be able to move again because everything is transparent, maybe that makes the government afraid of one of them.

Not just government but as well as the banks because cryptocurrency is a threat to their business and if people will be preferring to invest on cryptocurrency then their own companies will just die.

The government has become so panic that bitcoin will take over the currency market and the fiats values will go down. It has already began in the market. This is the reason banks do approach governments to ban bitcoin in the respected country. Banks will go in lose and then the government will loose its economy. Government is depending upon banks. So it has to abide by banks.
The sign of imposing a ban on bitcoin shows their panic about this digital currency. However, it’s much clear that they hardly control the cryptocurrency market because  as you know crypto charaterises the anonymity, government can’t track anyone transaction. In many developing countries, governments are prone to get benefit from citizcen, tax is an example. When citizen in a country most focus on giving their  money in crypto instead of banking, completely government will get nothing. It’d better if a country take bitcoin or cryptocurrencies as a legal currency, to allow people to use it easily and then regulating a tax on it, they would get a good benefit from cryptocurrency.
Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

Government does not want to let its citizens lose assets. because crypto is different from stock market. price is very fluctuating.
and also they still assume anonymous payments can be used for transaction for weapon , drugs and illegal thing.
so they still have not provided the regulation. this is based on major facts in my country.

But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits

I'm not so sure there are countries that want to take advantage for their own. everything for sure is for country and their citizen it self .

I agree about your point. Here in my country also there are only few banks that accepts transactions coming from crypto and bitcoin, but the fact that there are plenty of them doesn't support the idea, the worst case is that you'll get your account frozed or you will be questioned with your assets. Lots of rumors and reasoning spreading here in our country but the most common is that it is scary because it has been used as means of payments illegally and because it fluctuates so much.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
thomas.sgat
Copper Member

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

Government does not want to let its citizens lose assets. because crypto is different from stock market. price is very fluctuating.
and also they still assume anonymous payments can be used for transaction for weapon , drugs and illegal thing.
so they still have not provided the regulation. this is based on major facts in my country.

But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits

I'm not so sure there are countries that want to take advantage for their own. everything for sure is for country and their citizen it self .

Because if citizens lose their assets, they lose money so the money dries up in the crypto-active which is very dangerous for the economy

@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

In my country, the government does not interfere in BTC, we can now freely trade without worrying government intervention. But perhaps in the future the government will use tools to tax people involved in BTC business.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:37:55 AM

We have most corrupted government in our country and that is why such new advances are never accepted by them. I have observed that whenever there is something new coming in the market and people are getting attracted to it, then government will shut such programs immediately. They just dont want general public to explore their new assets as government is not going to benefit from it due to lack of rules over it. I am pretty sure most of the countries are having same sort of trouble. Thats why government is not liked by many of the people in country.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

It might be said so, the government is afraid of the growth of bitcoin transactions, this can be seen in some countries that baned bitcoin, the government is afraid of the exchange rate of their country's currency because it is replaced by bitcoin in every transaction that occurs
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:16:33 PM

I dont think government is scary.We all know that there are some government implementing strict policy towards cryptocurrency, some reason is because they are just protecting the economic growth of the country and some are for interior motive.But how come we will get scared to them they can never control us in the first place and gladly they can never track down our accounts here in crypto if you are just being careful of every actions you made.
It would be good if what they are actually protecting is economic growth and if that is what they really want to achieve, we won't be seeing governments coming up with very strict policies or trying to ban cryptocurrencies. Nevertheless, the thing is that they should know already that being a decentralized environment that has really gone viral; it is really hard for any government to control anyone and with that, being scared is not even an option.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:01:47 PM

Of course, because the crypto currency can not control by anyone and it will probably affect their country's economy for the future. It could be that their economies are muddled by the crypto currency, perhaps a government mindset like that.
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

The government is not scary at all, why should they? You cannot do anything with crypto if they really want, even cash out to fiat will be impossible. If buying for crypto is not legal ,then crypto will die shortly

BellIcon

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:50:32 PM

So you're from Vietnam?

You say that in your country the government robs what they can get from the people. I don't know much about life over there, but for countries that do indeed to that, it's so stupid because it cripples the country from innovating and succeeding. They pretty much handicap their country.
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

I dont think that any state will kill us or robb our crypocurrencies. Maybe in some countries there are some dangers, but in many countries the state is not interested in cryptocurrencies in fact they discourage investors not to mislead them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: