Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the government really scary?  (Read 4135 times)
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:36:01 AM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

I dont think that the government will kill anyone who are involved in the cryptocurrency. And besides, they could not track who those people are into cryptocurrency and also the coins that you have. As long as your private keys are in a safe place, there is no worry if this will be stolen or not.
but if goverment legalize crypto market and crypto exchange, they are allowed to access data of exchange member.so they able to know what kind coins or tokens that we have.
malibogako2018

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

We don't know if the government really scared in cryptocurrency until now there are many studies for crypto if government will legitimize crypto in their countries cause of lots of illegal activities can do online using crypto and crypto has no tax but only fees on trading exchanges maybe government afraid that people will not pay taxes when crypto occupy all payment transactions in the future.
Linconde6654

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

What you share may be true only in developing countries, but when governments have specific regulations and people agree with them, it will open a new direction for the economy of that country
baddertin9716

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:24:47 AM

In Vietnam, for example, most government budgets are from people's taxes. If people invest in electronic money, the government will not be able to collect taxes, the government is only interested in money. The less taxes they earn from people, they will not accept it
AmandaCherry00

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

I think governments always want to do the best for their people, perhaps Vietnam is a special case, but I love the country and people here. Vietnamese people should receive more help from the international community
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

I believe that the government is trying to protect against the risks of venture investment, because in this market a lot of scams, respectively, you need to have a way to protect ordinary citizens from the risks

I guess this is a reason why citizens should be afraid of the government, since they are just an ordinary citizen. There are a lot of government that wants to make the country develop, to improve the state of lives of the people there but there are things that is needed to be sacrificed and other lives of people is not suffice to do that. I don't think that it is happening but what if it is?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
engrawaz

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

What is the definition of the government? who is the government? In my opinion, governments are no more than a system enforced onto its citizens. The highest government official is no more than a regular citizen when s/he is off duty. so we should never be afraid of the government which is no more than a system that we helped create and continuously maintaining.
If a government is against the financial prosperity of its citizens, then that system should be deemed to be obsolete.
rubynails

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

I do not think that the government will kill you in order to get your crypto currency.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

Government is only doing what is right for the people ,but in fairness government is not scary they only want that cryptocurrency will be regulated ,so that  if there will be complain from people they could impose investigation of what happen.
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

I do not know that in your country, the government is interested in electronic coins? You know, the government really cares if it also collects a portion of the profits such as the tax you pay clearly. Let Bitcoin really have a say in your country. Make it exciting.

I think we all know that billionaires are slowly adopting technology so it's clear they have a connection to the government. Don't be afraid, the government will adopt this later.
The government will not kill people who use cryptocurrency because some government employees are also fraudsters, they can prohibit you from investing but not to kill you.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

I don`t think that any govenment officials can track and steal your crypto currencies,if you store them on a decentralized wallet and you keep your private keys in a safe place.The Vietnamese communist governments might be really scary,but they can`t find your crypto.The european govenments aren`t that scary,they will never try to rob someone`s financial assets.
There is no way any people could track or manage to see our private transaction because bitcoin and other cryptocurrency works on a decentralized system that is powered by blockchain. Technically government could only support and control the market by manipulating the choice of the people to choose on the market but they could not hack or manage to steal one's identity or transaction on a given basis.
raging-creeper

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

No.  We allow the government to control us.  They are just a small group of people even when you add the police and military which are easily neutralized when their families live in the country that is being ruled over.  We simply accept it. 

Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

depending on what and in what state. but in any case 80% of the countries the government thinks only about themselves and officials. Unfortunately
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:26:58 PM

Scary government?
This is an unreasonable question, what should the government fear? The government is the same as we are just ordinary people, the difference is they have a position.
Yes that is right, I think that some countries must have some limitation about bitcoin, but it does not mean that they are totally against bitcoin, in fact they want to make themselves clear about bitcoin that either it will put some bad effect on their economy or not. I think that very soon they will give a very positive response about bitcoin.
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

I believe that the government is trying to protect against the risks of venture investment
Cobrak777

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:50:50 AM

I think the government is really scary with bitcoin and the world of electronic money. Government regulations will directly affect the value of electronic money. Many countries accept the existence of electronic money but some do not.
HI KITTY

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

I think it is very wrong or misleading to think about such a government. I'm not saying that I support the government but I say that because if the government exists then only we can see little light in the country or the big infrastructure and all the facilities around us. I think it's more perfect if we work with them always.

government is scary it is because they can control  our military to implement Marshall law if the people are against them
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:06:35 PM

I think the government is really scary with bitcoin and the world of electronic money. Government regulations will directly affect the value of electronic money. Many countries accept the existence of electronic money but some do not.
in my country, the government actually encourages people to be ready to face the progress of the world, namely digital currency. but indeed the government has not legalized it until now, i think still looking for the right policy

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

I don't think government's are really that scary because as I see here in my country they don't do such thing like banning bitcoin here to stay the local currency to be used in our daily basis. And also some company that they have here are allowed to use the online currency to make our country grow and can follow the growing technology of other country.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

Government is very scary. They have the authority to do all things that they wanted and if they think that they are right they will do it without hesitation. Some of the are just over in using their power in government. Stealing assets is not illegal in them. They are not interested on bitcoin because they can't control it.s
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: