Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me suggestion! I already lost my money.  (Read 3952 times)
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

Most us are on the same boat, we are 80-90% in lost but i think selling in loss is not an option so probably waiting for bulls to come back os the best strategy for now.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:33:19 PM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

Just hold mate. All of us are in loss right now. I think the buyer are the only one who are winning. I can't imagine how this market will work in the next few days if the prices won't recover even 80%  of the loss.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

To be all honest with you if you lost money you should just keep hodling and try to do other activities to forget about your coins. Just realax at the beach and wait for new bull market

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
L0vebtc

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

the first thing you have to do is stay calm! don't panic!
now, which alts do you own? are they serious projects or just fraudulent projects who promise outstanding returns??
if you own serious alts don't worry continue to hold! if you own not serious alts sell it and buy something serious now!
after this blood bath only good project will come out alive.
again: you have to stay always calm when this things happen, otherwise you screwed!!
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

Guys, i lost half btc in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so in that moment what should i do?
give me your suggestion.

I guess this money Is 50% or all that you have that it made so much sad. Only invest 10% of your money or only some excess cash. For now I suggest you hold. Always be active and wait for news.

You can also invest in other baskets. Be informed that Bitcoin and other Alts are in the same basket.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

give me your suggestion.
Since you already have lost of your money, its better to keep holding on it. Just keep waiting and have trust on any coin what you have right now. Wait until it price pump again. In fact bitcoin was one of the cryptocurrency which increase immediattly and high after it dropped its price. Once you keep holding surely you can get back your money or maybe you will earn from it.

CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

So far, the market is falling. The bearish market may go on for some time and I think it is likely that the price of Bitcoin may drop for a while to $ 5000. Now I think that you still should keep and not sell their coins. In the near future I think we will see a bullish market.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

So far, the market is falling. The bearish market may go on for some time and I think it is likely that the price of Bitcoin may drop for a while to $ 5000. Now I think that you still should keep and not sell their coins. In the near future I think we will see a bullish market.

Hopefully the bull run will start soon so that we can see our crypto investments soar high again.I think you better hold your coins at the moment because if you sell it now,you will only lose your investment.And it really won't help selling at this moment because the market is so down and bloody.
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

Hold on top whatever crypto you have because the overall crypto market is down now. It will pick up in a couple weeks time, till then be patient.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
rdzepc

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

There are already many friends who have suggested to you. Yes, the correct way is to hold. As long as you do not sell your coins, your loss does not actually happen. Wait for a bull market. Your money will come back. Don't be nervous.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:49:58 PM

Hold is the most real thing to do. Do not worry, this situation is only temporary. Your money will not go away. Soon this situation will return to normal. Be patient, your money will come back and you will get a great a big profit, from the result of your patience.
Oyali

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

Hold is the most real thing to do. Do not worry, this situation is only temporary. Your money will not go away. Soon this situation will return to normal. Be patient, your money will come back and you will get a great a big profit, from the result of your patience.

The rule of losing is that you do not loose if you do not sell. See Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrency as a long way investment and stop with watching daily to your portfolio. In the next months I hope to see a bullish market with mostly the green color.
DikkieD

Merit: 22

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:52:03 PM

Who didn't lose (almost all) their money to the current downwards trend Smiley. I think you may be too late selling now, and like the rest already said, maybe just hold till market recovers again. Hopefully it does soon!

Quite depressing, but all in the game...
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:53:36 PM

give me your suggestion.
Hold. I assume that those money are your excess money that you'd be willing to risk. If so, then risk it some more. Maybe you'll win maybe you'll lose but what the heck right? Risk it as if you already lost it. That way, you won't regret losing some more and ready for more.
N-gen

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

do cut loss is not always bad, you can also cutloss and buy coin which you think is good, like pundi-x or Daneel which is far below ICO price. it will be more profitable than you wait without doing anything. today's loss for future profits is much better than your current loss and waiting for everything to improve.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

HOLD! That the rule when you are holding a crypto. The saying says when you are selling, someone else is buying. Even me lost some of my investment in crypto but i always told to my self is this is just the beginning. May our investment grow this year.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

Guys, I lost half BTC in some circumstance and rest of my altcoin in also down position so at that moment what should I do?
give me your suggestion.

Hi mate. At the moment not only you who lost half assets in BTC or altcoins but all traders fell the same thing as you.

My suggestion in the situations like this, is; be patient, do not panic, hold your emotions and hodl your assets! Everything will be back to normal, the price will rise up again, just calm down.
VeeraS

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

give me your suggestion.

not much you can do for now, especially if you want to get capital from your investment. losses we can not avoid in situations like today. yes, I can only monitor and be patient to buy bitcoin after the setback stops.
energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

Everyone is advised to keep the coins no matter what, but the prices still fall and very quickly! It's hard to see how the portfolio is reduced in price. But the most patient will survive in this market!
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

give me your suggestion.

you can wait until bitcoin drops to its lowest point and then buy it back in bulk, you will be able to overcome losses on past investments. but in every speculation all have big risks, moreover at this time that tends to decline rather than growth. So, study it first
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: