Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:16:33 PM

Do not forget that CCI fixed the price for 1 ETH at $ 430 during the ICO. At the moment you get twice as many tokens for 1 ETH.
But the price is rising again, so who knows how long you can benefit from it. So you better act fast

yeah, but you still have to consider that the current situation of the market means a lot of investors would not want to pour their funds until they are sure of the market condition

Yeah, We don't know when will be the market condition will be good again and there's a lot of wise investors that waiting for sometime before they make an investments.

ETH is rocking since last couple of days. And I think it will go up and will hit at least 300 USD.  Not sure if bull Run started,  but I think low is done now.
I agree with you this will be very beneficial for other projects too as not only ETH but everything is going green again, how high can it go this time?
Not only ETH even all Crypto currency are moving up now. So hopefully till the end of ICO we can see market fully recovered.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:46:59 PM

Looks like people are much attracted to this project. Before sometime I seen there 21k members was in telegram. Now I can see it's more than 25k members in their official telegram channel which is really good thing.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:51:22 PM

Do not forget that CCI fixed the price for 1 ETH at $ 430 during the ICO. At the moment you get twice as many tokens for 1 ETH.
But the price is rising again, so who knows how long you can benefit from it. So you better act fast

yeah, but you still have to consider that the current situation of the market means a lot of investors would not want to pour their funds until they are sure of the market condition

Yeah, We don't know when will be the market condition will be good again and there's a lot of wise investors that waiting for sometime before they make an investments.

ETH is rocking since last couple of days. And I think it will go up and will hit at least 300 USD.  Not sure if bull Run started,  but I think low is done now.
I agree with you this will be very beneficial for other projects too as not only ETH but everything is going green again, how high can it go this time?

I think it is too early to decide if the bull run has began. However I think it will be hitting 400 by October. If ETH keeps on raising it would be beneficial for everyone I guess.

Yes, it's too early to say bull run started. However I also think that low is done for ETH. Now waiting for ETH to cross 400 $

bull run or no bull run am pretty sure we are in for a rise i am predicting bull run for January or February of next year so all we need to do is relax and watch as the market recovers

Every shift in market price, a rise or dip, makes me see why I wait to  CCI tokens distributied and running. Let go teamm

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

I think it is too early to decide if the bull run has began. However I think it will be hitting 400 by October. If ETH keeps on raising it would be beneficial for everyone I guess.

I pray it does. Eth getting to 400 will be a dream. I honestly still think that a drop will happen again. I pray it doesn't fall bad.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

Yes, it's too early to say bull run started. However I also think that low is done for ETH. Now waiting for ETH to cross 400 $

bull run or no bull run am pretty sure we are in for a rise i am predicting bull run for January or February of next year so all we need to do is relax and watch as the market recovers

Every shift in market price, a rise or dip, makes me see why I wait to  CCI tokens distributied and running. Let go teamm

Yeah this is nice time for traders. I hope CCI starts their operations shortly so that we can start taking advantage of this move.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

Yeah, The price started to increase these last few days, Lets hope that it will reach more than $300 before the end of this month. And looks like the bull run is really started.
No, the price of ETH will reach a maximum of 230-250 dollars, and then drop below $170. September is a red month, bulls will not come until October))

This type of prediction is not encouraging at all... We've been getting only FUD lately what happened to the god of crypto...
Let's have the bull season come in time.. Can't wait  Embarrassed

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

I pray it does. Eth getting to 400 will be a dream. I honestly still think that a drop will happen again. I pray it doesn't fall bad.

I am pretty sure that there will be a significant crash before the next bullrun. Anyone who has made profits in the last 3 days should soon bring them to safety. But at the end of the year we are all happy again :-)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

Yeah, The price started to increase these last few days, Lets hope that it will reach more than $300 before the end of this month. And looks like the bull run is really started.
No, the price of ETH will reach a maximum of 230-250 dollars, and then drop below $170. September is a red month, bulls will not come until October))

This type of prediction is not encouraging at all... We've been getting only FUD lately what happened to the god of crypto...

Lots of FUDs around ETH. But I am sure ETH will overcome everything and move forward. Together with that, it will also take all the nice projects like CCI.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:21:25 PM

I am pretty sure that there will be a significant crash before the next bullrun. Anyone who has made profits in the last 3 days should soon bring them to safety. But at the end of the year we are all happy again :-)

End of the year happiness is expected by many. I am also one among them. Fingers crossed. In the mean time I am taking some gem projects like CCI to my portfolio.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:22:26 PM

Lots of FUDs around ETH. But I am sure ETH will overcome everything and move forward. Together with that, it will also take all the nice projects like CCI.

Ahh it's doing well since the dump hopefully this stabalizes we will hopefully get some decent and sustained growth in the market across the big pairs not just eth but btc and the other top products that make up most of the overall marketcap
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

Did anyone know that CCI has a discord channel? i am surprised because i have not seen many ico's have a Discord channel, i think it is a smart move because they can get investors there too.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

LOL, it really isnt encouraging, I personally am tired of the FUD, I wish the bull run will come in full force
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:49:38 PM

With the recent growth in the market, I’m positive there will still be a rise and also as you said it’s going to be beneficial for other ICO projects.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

With the recent growth in the market, I’m positive there will still be a rise and also as you said it’s going to be beneficial for other ICO projects.

We are heading for a bull run it seems. I think that it can surely pass 1.2k again Nesh1. I expect something near 2k in 2019 or even more.

gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

End of the year happiness is expected by many. I am also one among them. Fingers crossed. In the mean time I am taking some gem projects like CCI to my portfolio.

Exactly. Everyone is expecting the market at the end of the year should be like last year but i fear we won't see that kind of market for a long time. Maybe in 2019 that market will be feasible.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:20:53 PM

Exactly. Everyone is expecting the market at the end of the year should be like last year but i fear we won't see that kind of market for a long time. Maybe in 2019 that market will be feasible.

All the whales and trading companies want to make good profits this year. And in my opinion, they have the ability to push the courses upwards to make them successful. and I am sure that they will do that
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

But in my opinion I think there’s a huge possibility the market will recover by the end of the year. So far CCI is the best project to stick with.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:18:55 PM

Did anyone know that CCI has a discord channel? i am surprised because i have not seen many ico's have a Discord channel, i think it is a smart move because they can get investors there too.

Discord has already proven to be a great medium to get investors. I really don't know what it is about the platform but investors are known to dominate it.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

Discord has already proven to be a great medium to get investors. I really don't know what it is about the platform but investors are known to dominate it.

Discord was the big one before telegram came along but then again telegram has become sorta spammy lately so perhaps that’s why I’ve seen a few development teams that use discord over telegram
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:59:24 PM

Not only ETH even all Crypto currency are moving up now. So hopefully till the end of ICO we can see market fully recovered.

yeah, that would be nice the market have bleeded so much i think it time we start seeing difference, CCI should work to take advantage of the market

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: