Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:23:24 PM

Question to the team (which praiseworthy answers here again and again)
Is there a plan B if you can not reach the softcap? Maybe you interrupt the ICO until the market has recovered?

Well they have four real options:

1. End the token sale and close the project (if you can’t raise the softcap you’re probably going to struggle in business as there clearly isn’t enough demand).

2. Pause token sale, continue working on development, re-start token sale when markets have picked up again.

3. Close token sale and Try to secure private funding from VC’s, angel investors, banks, etc..

4. Try to develop project with funds raised even if they are below softcap level, lower the budget, less workers, etc..

There’s a few different options most projects pick option 2 or 3 because it’s hard to give up something before it’s even started.
I think most of the ico's choose 2 because it is the most safest and the project almost always receives the fund after the bad market, it depends a lot on the market.

Of all these options, the best is 2 or 3. We all understand that it is difficult to collect on the market now, but if the project will move down the minimum amount, then initially it was planned to raise money for the idea without realizing it.

i would rather go with option 2 because option 3 might be a little bit difficult for them when you look at the current situation of the market it becomes very obvious that it gonna take a lot for anyone to invest in a crypto project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Satosho Kakamolto

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:24:26 PM

HOw comes all these ambitious projects have a Russian team? Nothing against Russian teams, in general, but I have seen quite a lot of Russian ICOs turning out to be scams, possibly  more than average. So which guarantee are you offering to investors to be a legit project? I think inverstors deserve maximum guarantees.

always that scam roaring. Ever thought that projects simply fail because the plan was not good enough? This also happens in the Fiat world, that start-ups fail despite millions investments and go bankrupt. nobody speaks of scam there either
But I do not want to deny that there were scam projects, but I would not attribute them to a specific nationality

It was not my intention to attribute them to a specific nationality. In fact I am a big fan of Russia and Russian people. But since I have already stumbled in several "ICO projecs" designed in that part of the world which turned out to be mere narratives designed to take the money and run, experience now is telling me to act more cautiously and looking for more guarantees. And so should everyone do.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:25:35 PM

Is there a plan B if you can not reach the softcap? Maybe you interrupt the ICO until the market has recovered?

Last time I enquired about this I was told ICO is paused has it restart?  Shocked

You mean the CCI-ICO? So I have not heard of a break here yet. Maybe you're confusing something?
Private Sale is still running as planned, and prospects still have 3 days to get good bonuses
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:27:04 PM

1. End the token sale and close the project (if you can’t raise the softcap you’re probably going to struggle in business as there clearly isn’t enough demand).

2. Pause token sale, continue working on development, re-start token sale when markets have picked up again.

3. Close token sale and Try to secure private funding from VC’s, angel investors, banks, etc..

4. Try to develop project with funds raised even if they are below softcap level, lower the budget, less workers, etc..

There’s a few different options most projects pick option 2 or 3 because it’s hard to give up something before it’s even started.

Yeah it doesn't tell well about the team if they give up, but hopefully all this scenario you outlined wouldn't be the case, they should up there game if that's what it take.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:57:44 PM

Yeah it doesn't tell well about the team if they give up, but hopefully all this scenario you outlined wouldn't be the case, they should up there game if that's what it take.

I'm sure they've started to assess their options but then again things aren't over till the fat lady sings and they have time, but i hope they are working on alternative options just incase things go the worst way.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:10:17 PM

I'm sure they've started to assess their options but then again things aren't over till the fat lady sings and they have time, but i hope they are working on alternative options just incase things go the worst way.

they are preparing for when things go south well, no one starts a business with the sole aim of loosing out but there are things we can't change all we need do is to go for change

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:23:25 PM

I think most of the ico's choose 2 because it is the most safest and the project almost always receives the fund after the bad market, it depends a lot on the market.

In times of market downturns, I agree, option 2 is the most sensible. However, it is important to remember that even when markets pick up it doesn't guarantee success for a project as it might have lost its hype.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:27:17 PM

Honestly I prefer the last option I think restrictionist internally and streamlining to lower softcap is the best option always and doing more with less
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:58:52 PM

due to fall of ETH Price it really created a huge chance of bringing new investors.
i mean no one could've missed the opportunity to bus as much CCI as possible with huge profit!
But CCI came forward with a solution to save Early investors, that may have lowered the token sell,but its fair!

But keep in mind the fixed rate. It would not really matter much because you will be getting the same tokens for the same price as those that invested earlier. It would have mattered if the ETH rate was not fixed.

I don't know if CCI took good decision or bad decision buy keeping fixed ETH price. They have to protect the early investors, but new investors will think they are paying high price.

It’s a good decision to protect early investors. Shows the team care about their investors. Buying now still got a discount because eth price still going down. More CCI Tokens for you.

Yeah, That's really good that they caring and protecting the early investors by fixing the price of Etherium for their ICO. Their investors will not going to feel that they invested at the wrong time.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

due to fall of ETH Price it really created a huge chance of bringing new investors.
i mean no one could've missed the opportunity to bus as much CCI as possible with huge profit!
But CCI came forward with a solution to save Early investors, that may have lowered the token sell,but its fair!

But keep in mind the fixed rate. It would not really matter much because you will be getting the same tokens for the same price as those that invested earlier. It would have mattered if the ETH rate was not fixed.

I don't know if CCI took good decision or bad decision buy keeping fixed ETH price. They have to protect the early investors, but new investors will think they are paying high price.

It’s a good decision to protect early investors. Shows the team care about their investors. Buying now still got a discount because eth price still going down. More CCI Tokens for you.

Yeah, That's really good that they caring and protecting the early investors by fixing the price of Etherium for their ICO. Their investors will not going to feel that they invested at the wrong time.

If the softcap is reached I think they will be able to get something going. Either case having a traction is what would really take the business to the next level. In this case it will be up to the traders to make good yields.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:07:26 AM

In times of market downturns, I agree, option 2 is the most sensible. However, it is important to remember that even when markets pick up it doesn't guarantee success for a project as it might have lost its hype.

I agree. But most ICO tend to go with the closing down/pausing the project go back and re-strategize then come back with new improvements to their proposed project and start another token sale.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:22:22 AM

I agree. But most ICO tend to go with the closing down/pausing the project go back and re-strategize then come back with new improvements to their proposed project and start another token sale.

We have experienced this scenario most especially this year a lot. And many projects have experienced an extension in their said sales date for different reasons with the down trend of market being the most of it.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

The Pre-Sale is ongoing and they still have the Main-Sale to reach the softcap. According to the CCI roadmap the Token will run until February. Still enough time to reach the goals.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:41:25 AM

If the softcap is reached I think they will be able to get something going. Either case having a traction is what would really take the business to the next level. In this case it will be up to the traders to make good yields.
Yes if the softcap is achieved they can just start their project softcap just means the minimum amount they need to start a project, but it is always better to go for the hardcap the more the better.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

if they dont reach the softcap they have to return all the funds to investors!
so any investment used will be nothing but a loss!
thats why they are waiting for Reaching softcap before going further
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:53:24 AM

HOw comes all these ambitious projects have a Russian team? Nothing against Russian teams, in general, but I have seen quite a lot of Russian ICOs turning out to be scams, possibly  more than average. So which guarantee are you offering to investors to be a legit project? I think inverstors deserve maximum guarantees.

always that scam roaring. Ever thought that projects simply fail because the plan was not good enough? This also happens in the Fiat world, that start-ups fail despite millions investments and go bankrupt. nobody speaks of scam there either
But I do not want to deny that there were scam projects, but I would not attribute them to a specific nationality

It was not my intention to attribute them to a specific nationality. In fact I am a big fan of Russia and Russian people. But since I have already stumbled in several "ICO projecs" designed in that part of the world which turned out to be mere narratives designed to take the money and run, experience now is telling me to act more cautiously and looking for more guarantees. And so should everyone do.

Well, i understand your fears and anyone in your position will also feel same but i believe using their telegram medium will be much better for such because you will get answers to your questions as soon as possible, your issues can be addressed and proof can be given where needed, as an investor, its your duty to do background check on what you intend to invest before investing
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

We have experienced this scenario most especially this year a lot. And many projects have experienced an extension in their said sales date for different reasons with the down trend of market being the most of it.

Yeah it’s a good way for the team to take a break from the pressures of a token sale. They can sit back, gather their thoughts and begin preparing to make their token a success when they resume their sale.

To be honest I do not think CCI needs to do this but they should really take the options I listed above into consideration especially if they find themselves extending the sale multiple times.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:01:47 AM

Yes if the softcap is achieved they can just start their project softcap just means the minimum amount they need to start a project, but it is always better to go for the hardcap the more the better.

Yeah, If softcap and hardcap will really going to be reached everything will really going to be good. Also to reach these goal they must really have more people and investors that will going to support it.

At your service
Gigzi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:05:42 AM

well, they are probably going for hardcap
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:02:16 PM

I did not know that CCI had a "Anti-Fraud Department" according to this Tweet about security levels: https://twitter.com/invest_cyber/status/1045570430931750913, Great too see that everything is extra safe with CCI.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: