Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:38:52 AM

due to fall of ETH Price it really created a huge chance of bringing new investors.
i mean no one could've missed the opportunity to bus as much CCI as possible with huge profit!
But CCI came forward with a solution to save Early investors, that may have lowered the token sell,but its fair!

But keep in mind the fixed rate. It would not really matter much because you will be getting the same tokens for the same price as those that invested earlier. It would have mattered if the ETH rate was not fixed.

I don't know if CCI took good decision or bad decision buy keeping fixed ETH price. They have to protect the early investors, but new investors will think they are paying high price.

It’s a good decision to protect early investors. Shows the team care about their investors. Buying now still got a discount because eth price still going down. More CCI Tokens for you.

It was a must to protect the early investors. Imagine if they did not investors will now get the same tokens for half the price rendering early investors at a 50% loss before the ICO even completed. So it is a must to protect against this drop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

due to fall of ETH Price it really created a huge chance of bringing new investors.
i mean no one could've missed the opportunity to bus as much CCI as possible with huge profit!
But CCI came forward with a solution to save Early investors, that may have lowered the token sell,but its fair!

But keep in mind the fixed rate. It would not really matter much because you will be getting the same tokens for the same price as those that invested earlier. It would have mattered if the ETH rate was not fixed.

I don't know if CCI took good decision or bad decision buy keeping fixed ETH price. They have to protect the early investors, but new investors will think they are paying high price.

It’s a good decision to protect early investors. Shows the team care about their investors. Buying now still got a discount because eth price still going down. More CCI Tokens for you.

It was a must to protect the early investors. Imagine if they did not investors will now get the same tokens for half the price rendering early investors at a 50% loss before the ICO even completed. So it is a must to protect against this drop.
I agree this is necessary to keep the early investors happy because they trusted at the beginning and they should be priority, people will invest with a huge bonus too.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

I agree this is necessary to keep the early investors happy because they trusted at the beginning and they should be priority, people will invest with a huge bonus too.

The fact that you will get Tokens for 430$, if you pay with 1 ETH, is a huge additional Bonus and a form of insurance for the investors. This is a great move from the CCI Team.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

This is brilliant. It is a two edged sword, maybe this is what is affecting sales? With price set at $430, investors will be too scared to buy that high when current price is $212. I think the team should ruminate on this and update the community.
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

i'm aware of it!
i'm just saying why CCI is not getting as much support as it suppose to!
And how i appreciate their step to protect the early investors
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:09:06 PM

i'm aware of it!

I understand; We will have to just wait and see how ETH works its way; I hope things would take a bullish trend. Many ICOs are having a hard timing reaching their caps.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

i'm aware of it!

Well, such is typical with most project nowadays because of the downtrend, it has affected a lot pretty much, i'm sure CCI would have hit their hardcap by now if it was last year but i believe the needed funds will be gotten to speed up the process of implementation, they have a good concept that can captivate investors, so its just a matter of time
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:41:54 PM

i'm aware of it!

I understand; We will have to just wait and see how ETH works its way; I hope things would take a bullish trend. Many ICOs are having a hard timing reaching their caps.
ETH is having Hard time on technical terms as well!
Slow transaction, overpriced gas is also making it kindda hard for us!
and the Ups and down of market is doing no good!
i dont know whats gonna happen with it next day!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:15:45 PM

Team behind the project is really strong and investor friendly. That is one of the main criteria for selecting the project.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:50:39 PM

Team behind the project is really strong and investor friendly. That is one of the main criteria for selecting the project.

Indeed, It's great to see the team have made a good decision to protect early investors. Shows the team do care about the community and want to build a larger base
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

Yeah, they are really strong they seem to understand what it means to be very active and focused. I believe as soon as the market recovers they will gain more investors

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:54:39 PM

Question to the team (which praiseworthy answers here again and again)
Is there a plan B if you can not reach the softcap? Maybe you interrupt the ICO until the market has recovered?

Well they have four real options:

1. End the token sale and close the project (if you can’t raise the softcap you’re probably going to struggle in business as there clearly isn’t enough demand).

2. Pause token sale, continue working on development, re-start token sale when markets have picked up again.

3. Close token sale and Try to secure private funding from VC’s, angel investors, banks, etc..

4. Try to develop project with funds raised even if they are below softcap level, lower the budget, less workers, etc..

There’s a few different options most projects pick option 2 or 3 because it’s hard to give up something before it’s even started.

Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

I’m really impressed with the decision the team have made to protect early investors, shows how transparent this project is.
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:34:11 PM

Is there a plan B if you can not reach the softcap? Maybe you interrupt the ICO until the market has recovered?

1. End the token sale and close the project (if you can’t raise the softcap you’re probably going to struggle in business as there clearly isn’t enough demand).

2. Pause token sale, continue working on development, re-start token sale when markets have picked up again.

3. Close token sale and Try to secure private funding from VC’s, angel investors, banks, etc..

4. Try to develop project with funds raised even if they are below softcap level, lower the budget, less workers, etc..

There’s a few different options most projects pick option 2 or 3 because it’s hard to give up something before it’s even started.
I think most of the ico's choose 2 because it is the most safest and the project almost always receives the fund after the bad market, it depends a lot on the market.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

Yeah, they are really strong they seem to understand what it means to be very active and focused. I believe as soon as the market recovers they will gain more investors

Yeah. But no one knows when the market is going to recover. There's still a long time to go before we might see any positive changes in  the market.
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

I think most of the ico's choose 2 because it is the most safest and the project almost always receives the fund after the bad market, it depends a lot on the market.

Of all these options, the best is 2 or 3. We all understand that it is difficult to collect on the market now, but if the project will move down the minimum amount, then initially it was planned to raise money for the idea without realizing it.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

i'm aware of it!

ETH is having Hard time on technical terms as well!
Slow transaction, overpriced gas is also making it kindda hard for us!
and the Ups and down of market is doing no good!
i dont know whats gonna happen with it next day!

They are trying to upgrade their brand and they have recently dropped some interesting updates that will likely improve the face of ETH but that's not why we are here at the moment, i believe in few weeks or months, things will change for the better, the market is just been played by the big boys, feasting on the sentiments of the weak hands
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

This is brilliant. It is a two edged sword, maybe this is what is affecting sales? With price set at $430, investors will be too scared to buy that high when current price is $212. I think the team should ruminate on this and update the community.

You seem not to catch the gist.. With price pegged at that rate, the investor are at a better advantage instead, they are buying cheaper

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

What’s more important also is what going to be of the unsold tokens?

A token burn option would be great. Win win for everyone.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:11:43 PM

If the project team is really strong, what kind of cryptocurrency projects has it done in the past? And to what extent were these projects successful?

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: