Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:58:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:01:10 PM

Every time I open the CCI homepage, the performance of my PC goes down. The background animations are probably very resource hungry. I know, the homepages with animated backgrounds are very popular in the crypto scene, but isn't it possible to turn this down a bit?

I just noticed that, CPU usage jumps up by about 30-40%. I hope they dont have Coinhive java apps running in the background as well.
Hello, thank you for informing. We will look into this issue today, however, this might be due to low PC configuration because we never had this comments before.

I have an Intel i5 processor and 12 GB of RAM
I do not think it's because of a weak computer
And as you can see, I'm not the only one with the problem.
But it is not serious now, so often I do not look to the side

I would say the same; I've checked chrome's task manager (esc+shift) and the cpu meter rockets. the memory usage is reasonable but the cpu takes a spike. I can send you a snapshot if you need one.

Will check this out. Never knew one system performance can reduce due to animations from a website. I love me some experiment.

I am now sitting at my private PC and here I have exactly the same problem. But that actually worries me less than the counter, which moves only very slowly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:06:31 PM

Hello team

When do you plan on tokens distribution after presale and listing on exchanges? Also, what would be the CCI token role on the platform either by traders or investors?

What is the urgency about exchange listing? Team will do it in due course of time. First their target is to achieve their softcap and hardcap. Then only rest of the things..

I think it's too early to as about token distribution and exchange listing like @nxnqauff said at the moment the focus should be on Softcap.hardcap and securing good partnerships.

I usually have this thought but recently I've begin to shift position due to some events that tend to happen after ICO where projects wouldn't want to list after securing some good investment... There should be an agreement sort of between investors and project owners as regards listing

Seconded, a particular project I was involved with did the same. Delayed listing for long to the dismay of their investors. An agreement in is a good approach this the team will work extra hard knowing they got a deadline to meet.

exchanges are a real pain and will really slow things if they are not approached early on. If you need a proper exchange you need to work on them early on.
The most important thing is hitting their targets like the softcap and hardcap before thinking about been listed on an exchange and also a good partnership backing will play a vital role

well obviously, they have to reach their target first before being listed and securing good partnership can be considered regardless i believe CCI have a very awesome idea

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

I think they need to tackle things one step at a time part of that is getting more information out to the public and really explaining themselves as well as they can to make sure investors understand the risks and possible rewards well and how things will move throughout the ico and after
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:41:37 PM

Every time I open the CCI homepage, the performance of my PC goes down. The background animations are probably very resource hungry. I know, the homepages with animated backgrounds are very popular in the crypto scene, but isn't it possible to turn this down a bit?

I just noticed that, CPU usage jumps up by about 30-40%. I hope they dont have Coinhive java apps running in the background as well.
Hello, thank you for informing. We will look into this issue today, however, this might be due to low PC configuration because we never had this comments before.

I would say the same; I've checked chrome's task manager (esc+shift) and the cpu meter rockets. the memory usage is reasonable but the cpu takes a spike. I can send you a snapshot if you need one.

Will check this out. Never knew one system performance can reduce due to animations from a website. I love me some experiment.

I am now sitting at my private PC and here I have exactly the same problem. But that actually worries me less than the counter, which moves only very slowly

I think they still need to do a lot of work though. For their sale to pick up the pace. Nobody will want to give away 5 eth at once at this market, it will be difficult. I am sad at the pace this sale is going. With all their activities online, it is not helping them.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:48:29 PM

I think they still need to do a lot of work though. For their sale to pick up the pace. Nobody will want to give away 5 eth at once at this market, it will be difficult. I am sad at the pace this sale is going. With all their activities online, it is not helping them.

Most eth holders are currently recording loss, so I don't think one will freely invest 5eth at this moment.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

Most eth holders are currently recording loss, so I don't think one will freely invest 5eth at this moment.

Yeah, the market is messed up right now the team should know that investment decisions are not easy they should at least understand that

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:51:53 PM

Eth being low also means easier to enter from fiat and recording losses doesn’t really matter with investing in ico  as if th  ico launches and. Gains 100x and eth only recovers 10% then the ico would have still been a better investment but that’s the risk everyone takes
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:07:54 AM

Good that the team is looking to address every issue as quick as possible, although I haven't encountered this problem but its good that the team is taking every precaution.

That's the importance of communication, it keeps both parties involved abreast of what's happening and the necessary steps will be taken to address the situation before it becomes something of a problem and that's not good for a brand, so the team is so far doing good in that aspect in terms of communicating with the community

Yeah, If both parties are having and communicating well about a certain problems it will be going to resolve easily. CCI team are really doing well.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:31:16 AM

due to fall of ETH Price it really created a huge chance of bringing new investors.
i mean no one could've missed the opportunity to bus as much CCI as possible with huge profit!
But CCI came forward with a solution to save Early investors, that may have lowered the token sell,but its fair!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:45:59 AM

due to fall of ETH Price it really created a huge chance of bringing new investors.
i mean no one could've missed the opportunity to bus as much CCI as possible with huge profit!
But CCI came forward with a solution to save Early investors, that may have lowered the token sell,but its fair!

But keep in mind the fixed rate. It would not really matter much because you will be getting the same tokens for the same price as those that invested earlier. It would have mattered if the ETH rate was not fixed.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:48:39 AM

But keep in mind the fixed rate. It would not really matter much because you will be getting the same tokens for the same price as those that invested earlier. It would have mattered if the ETH rate was not fixed.

I don't know if CCI took good decision or bad decision buy keeping fixed ETH price. They have to protect the early investors, but new investors will think they are paying high price.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:55:07 AM

Hello team

When do you plan on tokens distribution after presale and listing on exchanges? Also, what would be the CCI token role on the platform either by traders or investors?

What is the urgency about exchange listing? Team will do it in due course of time. First their target is to achieve their softcap and hardcap. Then only rest of the things..

I think it's too early to as about token distribution and exchange listing like @nxnqauff said at the moment the focus should be on Softcap.hardcap and securing good partnerships.

I usually have this thought but recently I've begin to shift position due to some events that tend to happen after ICO where projects wouldn't want to list after securing some good investment... There should be an agreement sort of between investors and project owners as regards listing

Seconded, a particular project I was involved with did the same. Delayed listing for long to the dismay of their investors. An agreement in is a good approach this the team will work extra hard knowing they got a deadline to meet.

exchanges are a real pain and will really slow things if they are not approached early on. If you need a proper exchange you need to work on them early on.
The most important thing is hitting their targets like the softcap and hardcap before thinking about been listed on an exchange and also a good partnership backing will play a vital role

If there is no capital to continue the project, then it will be totally worthless listing it. They shouldn't be bothered about listing now.
gee777

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

I don't know if CCI took good decision or bad decision buy keeping fixed ETH price. They have to protect the early investors, but new investors will think they are paying high price.

True. Anybody buying now will pay double because of the fall in Ethereum price. But let's just see how it all goes by the end of the sale.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:43:02 AM

Hello, should you open a bounty campaign pool here? I'm looking forward to getting excited and involved in your development.

They have one bro, it is on their other bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4537466.0

CCI are running bounty campaigns for multiple social channels including Articles, Videos, Translation and Moderation, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Reddit,
Medium, Discord and BTT Signatures.

So there are lots of different ways you can earn yourself some CCI tokens.

Damn, I totally forgot to sign up for the Twitter campaign. I'll catch up immediately. Always nice, if you get some tokens for Twitter activities

I didn't even know there was a bounty running... Why did I even think that way lol... Thanks for the heads up cryptossi

I'll get to work myself.... Social media campaign for me

I have seen several wearing the signature so I am guessing it is doing well? what i dislike about joining late is having the smallest portion of the cake. I think it is always best to catchup early on when there aren't many participating Cheesy

Wouldn't be great to see if there is a thread that updates and collect information on bounties here on bitcointalk? I have tried locating such threads but they take me back to 2014 threads

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:14:03 AM

Question to the team (which praiseworthy answers here again and again)
Is there a plan B if you can not reach the softcap? Maybe you interrupt the ICO until the market has recovered?
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:29:56 AM

Good that the team is looking to address every issue as quick as possible, although I haven't encountered this problem but its good that the team is taking every precaution.

That's the importance of communication, it keeps both parties involved abreast of what's happening and the necessary steps will be taken to address the situation before it becomes something of a problem and that's not good for a brand, so the team is so far doing good in that aspect in terms of communicating with the community

Yeah, If both parties are having and communicating well about a certain problems it will be going to resolve easily. CCI team are really doing well.

I visited CCI website many times but never noticed this issues. But now I checked CPU utilisation and its going up by good %. Let's hope this will be solved soon.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:52:31 AM

Exactly, and in turn it boosts the image of the brand in question which is exactly a good thing in general.

If the project is transparent in all aspects, they will be recognized in a very specific manner by the public as well as investors. For the transparency they will get rewarded in the name of investments.

You are absolutely right and this is what they should know as a brand, like i initially stated, transparency is of utmost importance in the building of any brand, investors find t hard to invest unlike it was the norm, so it takes much more effort to drive investors to a brand and every tools known to boost their image should be implemented
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

Yeah, No matter what happen to Etherium price there's no difference if you're going to invest or join to the sale. But it's also okay to be fair for the early investors.

At your service
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

Question to the team (which praiseworthy answers here again and again)
Is there a plan B if you can not reach the softcap? Maybe you interrupt the ICO until the market has recovered?

Last time I enquired about this I was told ICO is paused has it restart?  Shocked

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

It’s a good decision to protect early investors. Shows the team care about their investors. Buying now still got a discount because eth price still going down. More CCI Tokens for you.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: