Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:09:20 PM

We are very happy to inform you that CCI Token Presale starts on 3rd of September at 09:00 AM GMT.

Please note that you can make a payment with ETH, BTC and credit card. Presale starts tomorrow!

Don't miss the opportunity to purchase the tokens with 40% discount

I would like to participate using my credit card. I got a MasterCard. What’s the requirement and would that be okay?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

I have just seen that you want to give traders the opportunity to work for you. These must meet strict criteria. Which prerequisites do we have to fulfill?
and can we already apply?
From applicants we are expecting a solid experience in crypto trading, high standards and job quality. Profit history will also be taken in account. You can receive more information regarding this position after sending a CV and cover letter to info@cybercapitalinvest.io

Nice to see that CCI are offering their community the opportunity to apply to be a trader. Could be very lucrative if the are any followers/supporters out there that have good trading track records.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

I seen the price is not much high for investment. But I just want to know that what is the minimum investment in ICO?
During the Private sale, minimum investment amount is 5ETH. During next stages of ICO, minimum investment amount is 0,1ETH. Presale starts on 3rd of September  Smiley
Ohh, but why private sale is too much costly? And is any bonuses or discounts are available in the private & Pre sale?
Actually, after the Investor's Cabinet (https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/dashboard) launch, we changed the minimum Private sale investment to 1 ETH.
During the Private sale, the CCI Token price is 0.10 USD, during the Presale 0.12 USD.
Crowdsale price is going to be 0.20 USD.

That's a good way of attracting investors early into the project, between, the early investors are known to actually be the risk takers, so the above statement is understandable, another point of input that i will like to suggest is to ensure that the sales bar is always up to date, it may seem like nothing but the sales bar attracts investors, especially when sales are going on pretty well

You are right mate. To lower the minimum investment in the Private-Sale will attract more investors. 5 ETH was to much for me, but 1 ETH minimum purchase is OK. Maybe I will buy today, to grab the 10% extra bonus.

1 eth minimum is ok. Seeing that Ethereum value is a little bit low and is affordable. That should do it for their private sale.

Yeah, 1 ETH will really an affordable offer for minimum. If they will going to do that everyone must take the opportunity now while the ETH price is still low.

yeah, i totally agree with you now that the market is in jeopardy making the minimum price to be 1 ETH is really a wise decision i hope they understand that

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:13:57 PM

We are very happy to inform you that CCI Token Presale starts on 3rd of September at 09:00 AM GMT.

Please note that you can make a payment with ETH, BTC and credit card. Presale starts tomorrow!

What??  40% discount is huge. Who would want to miss this opportunity to grab much token with this amount of discount.

That is indeed a very nice bonus. Are there any restrictions by payments with credit card or are the Token locked for a period? I heard about some projects the Tokens were locked for 180 days after purchase.
We accept Visa and Mastercard payments. During ICO stages, investors will be able to see their Token balance in CCI Investor Cabinet. From there, an investor will be able to request their Tokens to be sent to any Erc-20 supporting wallet. After the request is received, it will be processed within 48 hours.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:14:43 PM

I would like to participate using my credit card. I got a MasterCard. What’s the requirement and would that be okay?
Sure, we accept MasterCard payments.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:20:35 PM

the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.

Other than the already existing income source like investment, bounty and airdrops, this will create an extra stream of income with blockchain for some others who know no jack about trading.

Many hodlers have their assets in a halt state awaiting for some up trend or a peak to happen; not many are familiar with day trading and that day traders, at least the experienced ones actually many money from it. I this could be a start for beginners.

Yeah, a really good start I feeling I have a lot to still Learn and right now I feel CCI is the best way to get syarted

Apologies for typos earlier but ya; I think having the professional traders take on the lead would be a good step forward for us beginners; The only concern I have which was addressed earlier is what happens when a loss occur? I know that code could play a role in this.
Traders will be working with a large Trading Capital - much larger than it is required to make the profit to fulfil investment plans of CCI Platform users. Of course, the traders results will be monitored and necessary adjustments will be made in case of bad performance. In the event of something unpredictable or dramatic currency price dips, our Users will be guaranteed to keep their insured assets. We will automatically insure all our Users and that insurance coverage will vary. This underwriting will be secured by our reserve scheme. It will be covered by our Reserve Trading Capital and investments made by users.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:36:15 PM

Fiat payment is one of the attractive side to this.. Since it's servicing those who ain't in the crypto space yet it's going to sell out.. Best bet is to buy now super fast

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.

Other than the already existing income source like investment, bounty and airdrops, this will create an extra stream of income with blockchain for some others who know no jack about trading.

Many hodlers have their assets in a halt state awaiting for some up trend or a peak to happen; not many are familiar with day trading and that day traders, at least the experienced ones actually many money from it. I this could be a start for beginners.

Yeah, a really good start I feeling I have a lot to still Learn and right now I feel CCI is the best way to get syarted

Apologies for typos earlier but ya; I think having the professional traders take on the lead would be a good step forward for us beginners; The only concern I have which was addressed earlier is what happens when a loss occur? I know that code could play a role in this.
Traders will be working with a large Trading Capital - much larger than it is required to make the profit to fulfil investment plans of CCI Platform users. Of course, the traders results will be monitored and necessary adjustments will be made in case of bad performance. In the event of something unpredictable or dramatic currency price dips, our Users will be guaranteed to keep their insured assets. We will automatically insure all our Users and that insurance coverage will vary. This underwriting will be secured by our reserve scheme. It will be covered by our Reserve Trading Capital and investments made by users.

Thank you for the quick response. I understand the approach you have there. Basically you will be setting alarms for when dips happen or start to happen to protect the assets along with the insurance plan you stated.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

I am all pumped about the pre sale starting tomorrow. I want to know, is KYC required?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:25:19 PM

I am all pumped about the pre sale starting tomorrow. I want to know, is KYC required?

Wow i didnt realize it was already starting shesh i look away for a second and the presales already on top of us, thats great it's interesting that you guys are accepting direct fiat as well from credit card this makes the process of getting involved a lot easier for new crypto people that haven't started investing before
Acoghewes

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:36:00 PM

Hi
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:42:30 PM

So the CCI Token Presale starts on tomorrow, 3rd of September at 09:00 AM GMT. Interested to see how this is adopted, I have a feeling it's going to go well.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:42:38 PM

Wow i didnt realize it was already starting shesh i look away for a second and the presales already on top of us, thats great it's interesting that you guys are accepting direct fiat as well from credit card this makes the process of getting involved a lot easier for new crypto people that haven't started investing before

Awesome, yeah I wasn't aware that the pre-sale was starting so soon either, but this year is flying by for me so no surprise there haha. Great to see a 40% discount for early investors as well!
cryptossi

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:49:11 PM

Sure, we accept MasterCard payments.

Not only Mastercard but also Visa!! Along with ETH and BTC this opens up the token sale to so many people. Looking forward to hearing how the first day of the sale goes.

Luvr1000

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

I can not imagine how this will work, because for all the time I have been working on crypto currency, I realized that the growth of coins can not be predicted, no matter whether an experienced trader or not.
yokutsu

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:06:36 PM

Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:21:51 PM

Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.

Yep it’s smart to lock and slow release it’s much healthier for the project as a whole I think having a smart platform and a smart financial model around the token control is so important especially for investors
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:36:38 PM

Yep it’s smart to lock and slow release it’s much healthier for the project as a whole I think having a smart platform and a smart financial model around the token control is so important especially for investors

CCI teams should talk about token burn. Would there be token burn after the crowd sale? and if yes what’s it going to be? Token burn help protect early investors and prevent volatility in token price.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
JoeyHu

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:38:11 PM

I am strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

Fiat payment is one of the attractive side to this.. Since it's servicing those who ain't in the crypto space yet it's going to sell out.. Best bet is to buy now super fast

yeah, i totally agree with you fiat is seriously important to a platform like this because it gives a lot of people the opportunity to invest

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: