Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51409 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:30:53 PM

Seems to be they sold 8.621.240 CCI tokens which almost 50% of softcap. That's mean this is not bad. Still they 27 days and this enough time I guess.

Wow.  That was fast. 50% of softcap on thw first day of pre sale. This project is really loved by the public. It's been long i have been involved with a project this good.

I didn’t expect that, I honestly thought CCI hadn’t done enough in terms of preparation for this token sale. They have a solid idea but I didn’t think their marketing was strong enough. If they can reach their softcap before the end of this week that would be excellent.

Wow thats some impressive numbers for so quickly after launch of the pre-ICO talk about some hefty demand i kind of figured we'd see a big sale off the kickoff immediately but even this amount is a pretty big shock especially with so many days remaining it'll be interested to see how fast they hit softcap with such a big push already

I guess it does happen a lot. Opening days are normally the biggest takers, I just wasn't expecting it from CCI. I will definitely be keeping a closer eye on this project now.

Yeah really, over 50% is an unbelievable figure. It goes to show just how much potential CCI has got!

Great work in my opinion to achieve over 50%, 27 days is a huge amount of time to receive the rest of the funds. Hopefully they continue to do their marketing

Marketing and efficiency of the team is key here and are visible. I hope they will plan more on marketing strategy to move forward and achieve even hardcap sooner than later.

I agree, A project will really going to depend on how the people behind it will work and the people who's  going to support it. I believed that they will have more coming strategy for this project.

At your service
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:39:51 PM

Wow very nice. After only a few hours, they have already achieved more than half of the softcap. That was really fast. I hope it continues in the next few days at this rate. My investment is already included :-)

You can bet it would. Everyone want to see the presale go through quickly and other milestones on the roadmap roll out. That’s a plus on the side of the devs and the supportive community behind them. I’ll give it to them. Huge expectations from me and my friends right here.

Same I’ve got pretty big expectations for this project as well I think the way the team and devs have been so active to respond to people is a great sign of how the longterm health of the project will be
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:14:44 AM

Wow very nice. After only a few hours, they have already achieved more than half of the softcap. That was really fast. I hope it continues in the next few days at this rate. My investment is already included :-)

You can bet it would. Everyone want to see the presale go through quickly and other milestones on the roadmap roll out. That’s a plus on the side of the devs and the supportive community behind them. I’ll give it to them. Huge expectations from me and my friends right here.

Same here,I hope the project goes on smoothly as envisaged, we know the times we are in now but we need project such as this to raise the hopes and bar high for crypto and the blockchain sector once again

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:45:34 AM

Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.

Yep it’s smart to lock and slow release it’s much healthier for the project as a whole I think having a smart platform and a smart financial model around the token control is so important especially for investors

CCI teams should talk about token burn. Would there be token burn after the crowd sale? and if yes what’s it going to be? Token burn help protect early investors and prevent volatility in token price.
All unsold tokens will be burned after crowdsale is finished.

That's great to hear, certainly will give the token some more value per token. Good news for the community

Didn't think burning is still a method used this era by projects. The best practice is to mint tokens as they are been paid for so as to avoid having unsold ones.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:03:31 AM

I went through whole Whitepaper and Video Explainer!
So the main Goal of this project relies where Newbies like us fails to get profit from trading?
somehow i really like that whole thing!
But with unpredictable market there are chances of loss too!
what happens with that?
Our traders will be applying various trading techniques, depending on the market situation. Successful traders don't always rely on the market. We can not guarantee how the market will behave, but we can guarantee that even in the event of something unpredictable or dramatic currency price dips, our Users will be guaranteed to keep their insured assets. This underwriting will be secured by our reserve scheme.
yes i did use some time to think about it and i thing that's really a perfect plan!
and as far as i know Pro Traders can really play with a market on log run!
so they playing game on our side will sure bring great profit!
however the backup plan is just as solid as this whole project!
can't wait to see this thing in action!!!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:58:09 AM

Seems to be they sold 8.621.240 CCI tokens which almost 50% of softcap. That's mean this is not bad. Still they 27 days and this enough time I guess.

Wow.  That was fast. 50% of softcap on thw first day of pre sale. This project is really loved by the public. It's been long i have been involved with a project this good.

I didn’t expect that, I honestly thought CCI hadn’t done enough in terms of preparation for this token sale. They have a solid idea but I didn’t think their marketing was strong enough. If they can reach their softcap before the end of this week that would be excellent.

I'm on same boat with you here, i never expected such, not to talk more of the duration that it took them to make such a feat, i'm really impressed and will advice the team to push up the awareness now because they already have a wining scene that will help them create the image of success, using their sales as leverage, i believe they will hit the hardcap soon
gee777

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 07:02:43 AM

Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.

Yep it’s smart to lock and slow release it’s much healthier for the project as a whole I think having a smart platform and a smart financial model around the token control is so important especially for investors

CCI teams should talk about token burn. Would there be token burn after the crowd sale? and if yes what’s it going to be? Token burn help protect early investors and prevent volatility in token price.

That's great to hear, certainly will give the token some more value per token. Good news for the community

Didn't think burning is still a method used this era by projects. The best practice is to mint tokens as they are been paid for so as to avoid having unsold ones.

It is still in practice but not as effective as before, earlier if you hear of a token burn, you know the price of the token is going to boom but now there is nothing working on this market.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:06:05 AM

Wow thats some impressive numbers for so quickly after launch of the pre-ICO talk about some hefty demand i kind of figured we'd see a big sale off the kickoff immediately but even this amount is a pretty big shock especially with so many days remaining it'll be interested to see how fast they hit softcap with such a big push already

I guess it does happen a lot. Opening days are normally the biggest takers, I just wasn't expecting it from CCI. I will definitely be keeping a closer eye on this project now.

It’s  great to see them hitting such an impressive number in just few days, I’m positive they will reach softcap in a short time.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:23:58 AM

I just found out that one of the feature available by the system Is complete anonymity. That’s one of the core principles of a decentralized Blockchain system. It would keep users safe knowing that their data isn’t open to the world to view. I’ll give a plus to the team for the anonymity feature. 

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:35:11 AM

Same I’ve got pretty big expectations for this project as well I think the way the team and devs have been so active to respond to people is a great sign of how the longterm health of the project will be

I think if they get more traders on board it would be better. I think for now based on the published details there are two of them. Maybe partnerships would also serve good exposure.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

It is still in practice but not as effective as before, earlier if you hear of a token burn, you know the price of the token is going to boom but now there is nothing working on this market.
that token burning thing is just a old fashion!
i've seen many projects are using this as publicity, but in backstage they dont even do such things! they just simply transfer the tokens to another wallet!
however with this project, it has already went a long way in Token sale and there wont be any tokens left to burn!
Cause the  Idea of Trading with 100% assuarance of Profit is just too delicious for people not to give a try!
they have a long way to goo!!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:17:32 AM

So the main Goal of this project relies where Newbies like us fails to get profit from trading?
what happens with that?

There definitely are chances of loss with the behavior of the market recently but with the team of professionals they have I believe it can be curtailed. But I also await an official response because this is a very important aspect of the project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

Me too having a very big expectation for this project. Is the ICO progress counter in the website updated manually? If so how often it is updated?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:44:16 AM

This is definitely something that will appeal to investors. A controlled slow release is certainly a favourable situation when purchasing tokens

This is really a good way to prevent from token dumping. This will be a huge positive for any investors. Btw, we are now at day 2 and waiting for the website taken sales update.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

Me too having a very big expectation for this project. Is the ICO progress counter in the website updated manually? If so how often it is updated?

It looks like it is manual; I have looked at the contract here https://etherscan.io/address/0xa023c17d2F4f115FDFF1CCCC3Ad7063ddb3d2b67 which you can find in their website and there is some movement going on. Since they accept Fiat I think they will have to do it manually.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

It looks like it is manual; I have looked at the contract here https://etherscan.io/address/0xa023c17d2F4f115FDFF1CCCC3Ad7063ddb3d2b67 which you can find in their website and there is some movement going on. Since they accept Fiat I think they will have to do it manually.
Yeap, FIAT option is great Idea and it's flexible for lot of the people. Even they are accepting payment by using MasterCard/Visa card also.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

what happens with that?
Our traders will be applying various trading techniques, depending on the market situation. Successful traders don't always rely on the market. We can not guarantee how the market will behave, but we can guarantee that even in the event of something unpredictable or dramatic currency price dips, our Users will be guaranteed to keep their insured assets. This underwriting will be secured by our reserve scheme.
yes i did use some time to think about it and i thing that's really a perfect plan!
and as far as i know Pro Traders can really play with a market on log run!
so they playing game on our side will sure bring great profit!
however the backup plan is just as solid as this whole project!
can't wait to see this thing in action!!!

When you talk about users having their asset insured, do you have a stable coin that's backed by the USD? Cos my little knowledge on the cryptocurrencies having money insured means it's peg to a dollar which makes it less volatile

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:19:00 PM

i've seen many projects are using this as publicity, but in backstage they dont even do such things! they just simply transfer the tokens to another wallet!
however with this project, it has already went a long way in Token sale and there wont be any tokens left to burn!
Cause the  Idea of Trading with 100% assuarance of Profit is just too delicious for people not to give a try!

you're right, the insurance makes a plant really interesting. I think that I will invest in CCI as soon as the launch is done. Only the early bird catches the thick worms :-)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:19:27 PM

Yeap, FIAT option is great Idea and it's flexible for lot of the people. Even they are accepting payment by using MasterCard/Visa card also.

It certainly does help accepting FIAT and should certainly help improving the fund raisings with this option possible, looking forward to seeing how CCI does in the ICO stages
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:47:40 PM

you're right, the insurance makes a plant really interesting. I think that I will invest in CCI as soon as the launch is done. Only the early bird catches the thick worms :-)

Ya i think their openness about the reserve and how their working to keep investments as safe as possible is smart, it might lower overall return i think, but as long as the investment is safer it's a better investment overall i think
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: