Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:14:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51409 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
Security of platform users will be a priority.
We are aiming to launch the platform with anti-fraud department in place, to monitor fraud and conduct risk assessment.
We will offer users several account security levels, based on their personal preferences.

That's great then, We all know that alot of hackers are just around waiting for some good timing to attach those users and projects that has a less securities.

At your service
MakNoz

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:57:13 AM

Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
We are aiming to launch the platform with anti-fraud department in place, to monitor fraud and conduct risk assessment.
We will offer users several account security levels, based on their personal preferences.

That's great then, We all know that alot of hackers are just around waiting for some good timing to attach those users and projects that has a less securities.

Security is the main key for traders. I am happy that this platform has put security in place by launching an anti-fraud department. it's great service for users to feel comfortable and safe.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

Monitoring fraud is very interesting feature of the platform. But I am curious to know how this is implemented. As far as I know, we don't have one stop solution for this problem still.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

Security is the main key for traders. I am happy that this platform has put security in place by launching an anti-fraud department. it's great service for users to feel comfortable and safe.

Certainly a good selling point for the CCI project, customers and the community want to ensure their funds are safe when utilized within the platform
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:26:19 AM

This is comforting and has actually been my source of concern but its nice to see that its part of your top priorities and that you have processes in place to create a secured platform, as that's the basis of success, i'm pretty sure everyone here will be fascinated with your platform if you can give back their investment with profits at the end of the day
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

How can we take it into consideration of todays market crash? Is it good for the quality ICO projects like CCI? More investors will come in now because of the low ETH/BTC price.

Yep now the prices are very low at the moment. So new investors can quickly buy some ETH/BTC and invest in the project. I think that there are more crashes coming in the near future, but after that it will rise up again.

Those tethering and having fiat are in luck really... It's a great deal CCI is entering the market to help noobs have good times in bad times as this in the future

Yeah if you have spare fiat you could take advantage of these low prices and buy invest in CCI, they can then manage and invest the funds and help earn you a good return even if you do not have the time to trade the markets.

I actually really  like the idea but on a flip side won't this cause a kind of sense of entitlement and laziness on the part of the investors?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Rihydtersgreen

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:13:56 AM

I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks

I totally agree with you. The team seem to conscious of the fact that there’s always a fluctuating currency price like they stated with BTC. And spearheading a project trying to make profit off the fluctuations, I can say they are aware. So I advise they peg a price for ETH to protect investors from losing. Also taking note that the softcap and hard cap is reached

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

Thanks

I totally agree with you. The team seem to conscious of the fact that there’s always a fluctuating currency price like they stated with BTC. And spearheading a project trying to make profit off the fluctuations, I can say they are aware. So I advise they peg a price for ETH to protect investors from losing. Also taking note that the softcap and hard cap is reached

From my basic understanding of the financial paper on their site I think the price is pegged to USD since it is 0.2 USD. Wouldn't pegging it to ETH cause issues for the project?

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

Its good to know this, as I had security concerns too. Thanks for this enlightenment.
Chambers_Kowa

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:17:56 AM

it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I can not believe the price, hope the future gets better, I will keep seeing this
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I can not believe the price, hope the future gets better, I will keep seeing this

I'm hoping for a better future for these guys, the entire market is bad probably why we've such price. You should visit their telegram group all info you need are located there.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:18:36 PM

On days like today, it would always be particularly interesting what professional traders do. I'm really looking forward to seeing them trading in the investor cabinet:-)

Same thing here I would really pike to see the platform in action and also we are well aware of the fact that when a new platform becomes operational a lot of people will want to try it out

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Chanel Aban

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:25:54 PM

Cyber Capital Invest
  see another cryptocurrency currency market decline, Cyber Capital Invest
  want to remind that it's possible to buy
CCI Tokens
  with FIAT.
  Cyber Capital Invest receives Visa / MasterCard payments.
Presale is Live! The current Token price is 0.12 USD.
in order to reduce the risk of final loss Cyber Capital Invest
make a good policy
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

different security levels, I like that. Personally, I'm mostly very satisfied with the password and 2FA, I do not think I need more here either. But let's see what possibilities there will be
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:47:28 PM

How can we take it into consideration of todays market crash? Is it good for the quality ICO projects like CCI? More investors will come in now because of the low ETH/BTC price.

Yep now the prices are very low at the moment. So new investors can quickly buy some ETH/BTC and invest in the project. I think that there are more crashes coming in the near future, but after that it will rise up again.

Those tethering and having fiat are in luck really... It's a great deal CCI is entering the market to help noobs have good times in bad times as this in the future

Yeah if you have spare fiat you could take advantage of these low prices and buy invest in CCI, they can then manage and invest the funds and help earn you a good return even if you do not have the time to trade the markets.

Considering today’s dips pretty sure this is one of the lowest points we’re going to see so coming from fiat is really the best price right now as the crypto market had a huge dip last 24hr

I still feel we have not yet seen the last of the dip, and no one knows when the market is going to start becoming stable before we see a bullish run.

Yea, its quite troubling, the fact is, no one knows what will happen the next minute, that's crypto for you and the market seems to be manipulated by a selected few but i see this dip as the final one before the bull run, i may be wrong or right, we just have to keep faith, crypto has come a long way and multi dollar brands has been established via crypto, so it has come to stay
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

Yes it is, Because we all know even those some good exchanges are being attacked by the hackers and most of the time they are successfully stole some big amounts of different currency from it.

At your service
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

All over total market cap is now showing 200B which is really too much low. So I guess this is a right time to buy any Crypto currency and invest in ICO.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

All over total market cap is now showing 200B which is really too much low. So I guess this is a right time to buy any Crypto currency and invest in ICO.
very much indeed!
on this month last year crypto had shown us its worth!
in running days it will keep on showing its capabilities!
Market Crush is just a second chance!
Make sure you grab some CCI first!
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: