Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:55:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

sales begin on September 3, now September 6. What is the progress of sales obtained by Cyber Capital Invest ICO? and many ICO site rates that give a good rating. hopefully it can help the sales process to be more trusted by investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:41:57 PM

The business has just started its idea development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your project. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!
Yeah, I likewise see so much potential in this project but I will like to see them announce their bounty program it definitely gonna be a sure bounty for me
CCI has the potential and abilities to excel in coming years, very few projects like this will grant you an opportunity to earn money via trading. I hope to see them achieve their goals.
robert_sitton

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the project. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the project succeeds we get a great product
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:16:49 PM

How can we take it into consideration of todays market crash? Is it good for the quality ICO projects like CCI? More investors will come in now because of the low ETH/BTC price.

Yep now the prices are very low at the moment. So new investors can quickly buy some ETH/BTC and invest in the project. I think that there are more crashes coming in the near future, but after that it will rise up again.
All over total market cap is now showing 200B which is really too much low. So I guess this is a right time to buy any Crypto currency and invest in ICO.

As soon as there are two days of red numbers, the panic breaks out everywhere.
Personally, such days do not bother me at all, quite the contrary. I have long-term strategies, and if prices fall so low as they did yesterday and today, then I keep on buying. In a few years, I'll see how successful my strategies have been :-)
And until then, I let CCI work with my money too
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks

I totally agree with you. The team seem to conscious of the fact that there’s always a fluctuating currency price like they stated with BTC. And spearheading a project trying to make profit off the fluctuations, I can say they are aware. So I advise they peg a price for ETH to protect investors from losing. Also taking note that the softcap and hard cap is reached

Isn't it pegged to USD? Check announcement again in front page.. I actually think it's the best option to get it pegged in USD, with current eth price, investment is protected

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
r15lover1994

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the project. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the project succeeds we get a great product

They should start some bounty campaigns.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

A bounty campaign is a great idea. Most successful ICO use that as a way to spread the word about their project. Most investors would like to know how what these ICO review platforms says about the project. Also a bounty program would help CCI build a large and supporting community who get CCI get easily listed on top exchanges based on community voting. I think the team is aware of that, looking at their previous experience with projects and are working towards it.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Jeffrey_Cycde

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

Hey,
I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

A bounty campaign is a great idea. Most successful ICO use that as a way to spread the word about their project. Most investors would like to know how what these ICO review platforms says about the project. Also a bounty program would help CCI build a large and supporting community who get CCI get easily listed on top exchanges based on community voting. I think the team is aware of that, looking at their previous experience with projects and are working towards it.
Well on Bounty Campaigns its possible to hire unlimited Marketers with a limited budget!
You're always welcome to join the bounty program and earn a bundle of tokens, But make sure you invest for the future!
CCI is the future, dont be late seeing it!
Good luck
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:48:03 PM

Absolutely, the success of CCI is a good news for everyone involved with it in one way or another. CCI is a great project. The idea of "trading for people" is just so brilliant!
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

i can't believe the lack of noise about this ico and concept. very good ratings but not so many people are in for advertising it in the bounty campaign

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:18:38 PM

i can't believe the lack of noise about this ico and concept. very good ratings but not so many people are in for advertising it in the bounty campaign

Yeah there hasn’t really been a lot of reviews about CCI, luckily their whitepaper and other documents/promotions are easy to read and contain a lot of information.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:28:26 PM

Yeah there hasn’t really been a lot of reviews about CCI, luckily their whitepaper and other documents/promotions are easy to read and contain a lot of information.

You are right mate. The whitepaper is very detailed and contain all information you need. I wonder also that there are not many reviews about CCI.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

How can we take it into consideration of todays market crash? Is it good for the quality ICO projects like CCI? More investors will come in now because of the low ETH/BTC price.

Yep now the prices are very low at the moment. So new investors can quickly buy some ETH/BTC and invest in the project. I think that there are more crashes coming in the near future, but after that it will rise up again.

Those tethering and having fiat are in luck really... It's a great deal CCI is entering the market to help noobs have good times in bad times as this in the future

Yeah if you have spare fiat you could take advantage of these low prices and buy invest in CCI, they can then manage and invest the funds and help earn you a good return even if you do not have the time to trade the markets.

Considering today’s dips pretty sure this is one of the lowest points we’re going to see so coming from fiat is really the best price right now as the crypto market had a huge dip last 24hr

I still feel we have not yet seen the last of the dip, and no one knows when the market is going to start becoming stable before we see a bullish run.

Mehn, bro, is there any where lower than where we are presently? Seriously, dipping beyond this will be an awful experience. I believe this present state has caused alot to dump in fear
Mike_Thuss

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:37:55 PM

Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:42:26 PM

Those tethering and having fiat are in luck really... It's a great deal CCI is entering the market to help noobs have good times in bad times as this in the future

Yeah if you have spare fiat you could take advantage of these low prices and buy invest in CCI, they can then manage and invest the funds and help earn you a good return even if you do not have the time to trade the markets.

Considering today’s dips pretty sure this is one of the lowest points we’re going to see so coming from fiat is really the best price right now as the crypto market had a huge dip last 24hr

I still feel we have not yet seen the last of the dip, and no one knows when the market is going to start becoming stable before we see a bullish run.

Mehn, bro, is there any where lower than where we are presently? Seriously, dipping beyond this will be an awful experience. I believe this present state has caused alot to dump in fear

This is a shaky time for crypto if it resists this stage I think good things would happen. Many are confused at the current market and where it is heading.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon

CCI bounty has already started. I think I posted or seen the link here in the thread. Here you go again..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4537466.0
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:31:03 PM

Agreed. I have not seen eth dip to the point it is today. It is really scary, i thought I would never be scared of the market but right now I am terrified of the market. Those holding at this time are really brave.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:55:43 PM

Good night, team! Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I can not lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.

Haha, welcome to crypto buddy, I don't believe bitcoin is dead nonetheless Cyber Capital is a good alternative to turn to, the backing by SEC gives them edge over project without SEC backing.
ineedbdolar

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

Looks like a promising features that will help alot of people in near future. I know some people who want to learn how to trade will like this project because we all know that if we want to learn something we must ask or learn from those experienced people.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: