Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:06:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:45:10 PM

Yep would definitly be a good example of the time where we can understand how they would have handled this type of market sweep if it was to happen with fund money
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:51:23 PM

Presale ongoing at Cybercapitalinvest.io I think it’s less than 18days left. What’s next team, after the presale?

Yes precisely it is about 14 days left with about 8.839.528 tokens sold. I am not sure if the progress bar updates for fiat and btc investments but for ethereum I am guessing it is a live update.

So they have still not gotten to the softcap. What happened to the early momentum at the beginning of the token sale or is it because of the price of the tokens.

i am guessing it has to do with the overall market but i still believe things will turn around soon CCI should try to do something

Not every project will be a rocket, sadly investment funds always seem to fill slowly people in this industry seem to be after the +1000x risk vs the solid slow moving over time investment dividends but eventually smarter investors diversify and join the slower platforms once they establish themselves as stable and reliable

I agree buddy, It will really going to depend on the project if they will going to have a rocket or not, Most of the investment projects now  are turning to scammed after a few weeks or months.

I think only way projects can remove those fears are transparency public traceable accounts and even maybe monthly trading reports this is stuff that is hope a company like this would consider doing

The payment according to the whitepaper is made in percentage of profit on investments. But that’s one of the advantages of CCI it’s run on a Blockchain. All transactions are open to everyone. So you can confirm yourself, and everyone is transparent.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

Data confidentiality is very important in this technological, with the presence of blockchain making data security very important to be safeguarded to avoid theft of investor data. With the presence of Cyber ​​Capital Invest your solution will be answered, and what makes me interesting is the advantage of this CCI to provide investment insurance for those who use this product with data security which is the main feature of the product from CCI.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
shivakumar D S

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:07:52 PM

NICE COIN AND GREAT PROJECT ALL THE BEST
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:41:00 PM

Presale ongoing at Cybercapitalinvest.io I think it’s less than 18days left. What’s next team, after the presale?

Yes precisely it is about 14 days left with about 8.839.528 tokens sold. I am not sure if the progress bar updates for fiat and btc investments but for ethereum I am guessing it is a live update.

So they have still not gotten to the softcap. What happened to the early momentum at the beginning of the token sale or is it because of the price of the tokens.

i am guessing it has to do with the overall market but i still believe things will turn around soon CCI should try to do something

Not every project will be a rocket, sadly investment funds always seem to fill slowly people in this industry seem to be after the +1000x risk vs the solid slow moving over time investment dividends but eventually smarter investors diversify and join the slower platforms once they establish themselves as stable and reliable

I agree buddy, It will really going to depend on the project if they will going to have a rocket or not, Most of the investment projects now  are turning to scammed after a few weeks or months.

I think only way projects can remove those fears are transparency public traceable accounts and even maybe monthly trading reports this is stuff that is hope a company like this would consider doing

The payment according to the whitepaper is made in percentage of profit on investments. But that’s one of the advantages of CCI it’s run on a Blockchain. All transactions are open to everyone. So you can confirm yourself, and everyone is transparent.

Yes but I know that in other cases visibility has been an issue when it came time for the money to hit exchanges, I hope that this is different with cci
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:07:09 AM

Data confidentiality is very important in this technological, with the presence of blockchain making data security very important to be safeguarded to avoid theft of investor data. With the presence of Cyber ​​Capital Invest your solution will be answered, and what makes me interesting is the advantage of this CCI to provide investment insurance for those who use this product with data security which is the main feature of the product from CCI.
You're right!
the platform they are developing is something that gonna re shape market!
with so up-downs, investors can decide to invest because they have no chances of loss!
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:00:30 AM

Yes but I know that in other cases visibility has been an issue when it came time for the money to hit exchanges, I hope that this is different with cci

In many cases CCI is different. It's not only about providing trading support,  protecting investors capital,  but keeping everything transparent as well.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:51:31 AM

You're absolutely right, the rush syndrome was what got us here in the first place, a lot of bad projects came on board, promising ridiculous returns and most individuals in the community only aim at the overnight profit kind of project but i'm glad to see more serious projects now, just like the popular saying goes, slow and steady wins the race

I am participating in other investments as well and the overall market is not that great. It will be doing to the idea and its team and ability for execution. There is still room for magic to happen.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:24:34 AM

You're absolutely right, the rush syndrome was what got us here in the first place, a lot of bad projects came on board, promising ridiculous returns and most individuals in the community only aim at the overnight profit kind of project but i'm glad to see more serious projects now, just like the popular saying goes, slow and steady wins the race

I am participating in other investments as well and the overall market is not that great. It will be doing to the idea and its team and ability for execution. There is still room for magic to happen.

Due to past experience people doing lot of research before investing in any project. CCI team need to do more marketing, need to reach out people and explain the concept.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:34:35 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 05:45:02 AM by iphy6013

Due to past experience people doing lot of research before investing in any project. CCI team need to do more marketing, need to reach out people and explain the concept.

People don't invest blinded as they do few months ago, these days investors strive to know what you're offering and I believe hasn't CCI has reached out to lots of folks to let them know just how good their features are.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:49:20 AM

You're right!
with so up-downs, investors can decide to invest because they have no chances of loss!

Exactly. The no chance of loss is what is going to attract people here. It is just like keeping your tokens in your wallet but this will bring in profit one day and never give you a loss.
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

I am very pleased with the versatility of Cyber Capital Invest. In the future, does the project offer incentives to traditional and potential customers?
CCI Token will allow holders to receive a weekly share of profit generated by CCI Platform, that one of the incentives. We are planning to allocate a specific amount of contributed funds to build a strong community, thus there will be plenty of interesting stuff prepared for our users.
This is a good news. I think this will be one of the solutions that will help the project to attract more community support. What is the basis for the project to allocate a weekly profit rate?

muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:58:34 AM

You're right!
I agree! Providing investment insurance for people using this product with data security is one of the great solutions for people to trust and invest in the project. But how will this insurance cover be implemented by the project? The specific conditions to be covered?

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:07:59 AM

i like the way to put it "CCI will provide investment insurance for those who use this product with data security" it definitely the best way to look at it. with CCI a kind of insurance is guaranteed and also investor need not worry about the management of their fund

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

Still approx two weeks left. And it seems ETH also going up and stable. I think CCI will hit softcap in coming days.

Hopefully the price movement can be consistent in increasing. Will be awesome to see again what happened last year. Many are having the mindset and expectations
loloos

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:32:23 AM

how should i know that this project is spam or not?
makuzi_alethena

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:08:29 AM

how should i know that this project is spam or not?

Alethena made an assessment to help you do your research and build your opinion about the project.

http://www.alethena.com/cybercapitalinvest
Corleone100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

Market is really unstable at the moment, and this makes investors a little bit scared. Maybe they need to extend the sale, when the market is in a better condition. Surviving now in the market is difficult for new projects.

I think everybody is scared. its not just you or me. Market is very unstable as you mentioned. Once it become stable, project like CCI will be one of the top pick.
I can’t agree less, this is really not a good time for new projects due to the unstable market but I believe if there’s stability it will be favorable for projects like CCI.
RyCriptoC

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

Market is really unstable at the moment, and this makes investors a little bit scared. Maybe they need to extend the sale, when the market is in a better condition. Surviving now in the market is difficult for new projects.

I think everybody is scared. its not just you or me. Market is very unstable as you mentioned. Once it become stable, project like CCI will be one of the top pick.
I can’t agree less, this is really not a good time for new projects due to the unstable market but I believe if there’s stability it will be favorable for projects like CCI.

Agree. Most of the good project are facing hit from bear market. We may see some extension of ICO/pre-sales. Hopefully we see stable market shortly
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

This is another of those days when I ask myself what the results of professional traders look like. Did they see it coming and sold on time? Did they make losses like me? It will be exciting to see the CCI team  trading one day

Everyone has their different trading styles, I like to look at the BitMex REKT Twitter account because it shows you that not everyone is great at trading: https://twitter.com/bitmexrekt

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: