Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:49:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51409 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

Why it's look like sale is going slow now? I mean since 4-5 days I can see 8.839.528 tokens sold yet. Still receiving funds from investors? Or counter are stucked there?

If you look at the post above by one of the CCI team you will see that they have shared a video with an update about the token sale. I can't watch it unfortunately as I am at work but I'm sure an answer to your question is in the video above Cheesy

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

Cyber Capital Invest ICO Status Update from Viktor Kurov, Cyber Capital Invest COO (+profit calculations)

This is a very nice video from the COO, now I understand how the profit is calculated. Thanks for this.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

Judging by the distribution of the tokens, you have a bounty program. Please give a link to it.

If you type in 'CCI bounty' on google, it is the top result. Here is the link to the BTT thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4537466.0

I think it will run until the end of the ICO. Which is a couple of months away.
Amazing they even have a Discord campaign i am interested in trying that one out, it will be the first time because i have almost never seen an ico progress on Discord.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

Cyber Capital Invest ICO Status Update from Viktor Kurov, Cyber Capital Invest COO (+profit calculations)

Nice to see the COO taking the time put and doing a video. It's well explained, the only downside is I had to turn my volume right up as the video is pretty quiet ... I forgot to then turn it down and then another video played  and nearly gave me a heart attack lol
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

Do you think guys it is worth investing?

You have to decide that for yourself. I guess nobody will give you the advice to invest without having inquired exactly. Read the whitepaper or at least the onepager.
Honestly, I'm considering investing, but I'd rather wait to see if the softcap is reached
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

This is another of those days when I ask myself what the results of professional traders look like. Did they see it coming and sold on time? Did they make losses like me? It will be exciting to see the CCI team  trading one day

You got me laughing but this is the part where you have to leave the professionals to handle such, that's why we have different professions and professionals, such is applicable to the case of trading, it takes years of blood and sweat to understand the trade/rudiments involved and also to know how to maneuver issues when they arise

This comment deserves a medal bro lol. Truly, we have different profession and professionals and everyone in their field of expertise delivers excellence!

If you can't trade like me because lack of time or trading knowledge, then CCI team of professional traders might be the option which you looking for. Just keep following this project.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:59:20 PM

You have to decide that for yourself. I guess nobody will give you the advice to invest without having inquired exactly. Read the whitepaper or at least the onepager.
Honestly, I'm considering investing, but I'd rather wait to see if the softcap is reached

Yeah, no one can take decision for others. And even if someone suggesting you to do something, you should not do unless you do research by yourself. Check all details available at the site and then decide.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:25:04 PM

This is another of those days when I ask myself what the results of professional traders look like. Did they see it coming and sold on time? Did they make losses like me? It will be exciting to see the CCI team  trading one day

You got me laughing but this is the part where you have to leave the professionals to handle such, that's why we have different professions and professionals, such is applicable to the case of trading, it takes years of blood and sweat to understand the trade/rudiments involved and also to know how to maneuver issues when they arise

The market is unpredictable but I think with professional traders it is a bit different in the sense that if they lose in one they are likely to make in one. So one balances out the other. Keep in mind that professional traders don't always win.

I absolutely agree with you and no one is above mistakes but such is minimal when been handled by professionals as oppose to when a novice is doing such, so yea, they may get caught up in a scenario and loss but as you stated, they can also find a way to win back their loss, that was i also stated about maneuvering and that's when such come into play
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:52:14 PM

It depend on want you want. If you’re a trader then you could trade tokens on exchanges when listed or join the CCI platform to earn more by trading with investments of others. Same way works if you want to hold tokens and make income on investments made. It helps to study the one pager of the project.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:11:31 PM

It depend on want you want. If you’re a trader then you could trade tokens on exchanges when listed or join the CCI platform to earn more by trading with investments of others. Same way works if you want to hold tokens and make income on investments made. It helps to study the one pager of the project.
yeah exactly!
meanwhile if you're not into trading you can buy CCI tokens and invest them on the platform and get profit shares made everyweek!
its really a amazing opportunity for some people like me
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:29:49 PM

Presale ongoing at Cybercapitalinvest.io I think it’s less than 18days left. What’s next team, after the presale?

Yes precisely it is about 14 days left with about 8.839.528 tokens sold. I am not sure if the progress bar updates for fiat and btc investments but for ethereum I am guessing it is a live update.

So they have still not gotten to the softcap. What happened to the early momentum at the beginning of the token sale or is it because of the price of the tokens.

i am guessing it has to do with the overall market but i still believe things will turn around soon CCI should try to do something

Not every project will be a rocket, sadly investment funds always seem to fill slowly people in this industry seem to be after the +1000x risk vs the solid slow moving over time investment dividends but eventually smarter investors diversify and join the slower platforms once they establish themselves as stable and reliable

You're absolutely right, the rush syndrome was what got us here in the first place, a lot of bad projects came on board, promising ridiculous returns and most individuals in the community only aim at the overnight profit kind of project but i'm glad to see more serious projects now, just like the popular saying goes, slow and steady wins the race

Market is really unstable at the moment, and this makes investors a little bit scared. Maybe they need to extend the sale, when the market is in a better condition. Surviving now in the market is difficult for new projects.

This is true but I mean I have seen previous ICO projects delay and delay even further and can upset investors already on board etc, I don't think you can rely on delaying it until the market looks better

It's a yes. Investors do not really like when the sale is postponed. Although recently it has become a frequent occurrence. Now there are very difficult times for ICO

I do not like it when ICOs are extended. But at the moment there is nothing else left. Today is another day with many red numbers, nobody wants to invest in an ICO. I hope the bulls are back soon

I think that should be the general mood now... Patience can only get us far from here... I rather wait for the bulls to be back but then again now is the time to enter good projects

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

yeah exactly!
meanwhile if you're not into trading you can buy CCI tokens and invest them on the platform and get profit shares made everyweek!
This project can give a very good amount of profit to new and almost new investors who are trying to know more about the crypto world.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:56:09 PM

yeah exactly!
This project can give a very good amount of profit to new and almost new investors who are trying to know more about the crypto world.

True, some new users don't know much about trading, and investing in coins. Sometimes it will be very difficult for them, because they make many mistakes in the beginning. There are also people who have literally no skill at all. CCI is a option for them.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:14:18 PM

Nice to see the COO taking the time put and doing a video. It's well explained, the only downside is I had to turn my volume right up as the video is pretty quiet ... I forgot to then turn it down and then another video played  and nearly gave me a heart attack lol

Interesting video. Thanks for sharing it here. Its indeed a very nice idea to publish some videos like this which really shares the benefit of CCI tokens.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

This comment deserves a medal bro lol. Truly, we have different profession and professionals and everyone in their field of expertise delivers excellence!

If you can't trade like me because lack of time or trading knowledge, then CCI team of professional traders might be the option which you looking for. Just keep following this project.

Wow. You do trade? I respect people who take their time in trading. That shows you have a lot of guts handling losses. I hope you have not been burnt by this market though.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:27:23 PM

Wow. You do trade? I respect people who take their time in trading. That shows you have a lot of guts handling losses. I hope you have not been burnt by this market though.

Does take some balls to do it in a volatile market like this, i mean one moment you could have made absolute fortune but you can lose it as fast as you earn it
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:30:26 PM

Presale ongoing at Cybercapitalinvest.io I think it’s less than 18days left. What’s next team, after the presale?

Yes precisely it is about 14 days left with about 8.839.528 tokens sold. I am not sure if the progress bar updates for fiat and btc investments but for ethereum I am guessing it is a live update.

So they have still not gotten to the softcap. What happened to the early momentum at the beginning of the token sale or is it because of the price of the tokens.

i am guessing it has to do with the overall market but i still believe things will turn around soon CCI should try to do something

Not every project will be a rocket, sadly investment funds always seem to fill slowly people in this industry seem to be after the +1000x risk vs the solid slow moving over time investment dividends but eventually smarter investors diversify and join the slower platforms once they establish themselves as stable and reliable

You're absolutely right, the rush syndrome was what got us here in the first place, a lot of bad projects came on board, promising ridiculous returns and most individuals in the community only aim at the overnight profit kind of project but i'm glad to see more serious projects now, just like the popular saying goes, slow and steady wins the race

Market is really unstable at the moment, and this makes investors a little bit scared. Maybe they need to extend the sale, when the market is in a better condition. Surviving now in the market is difficult for new projects.

This is true but I mean I have seen previous ICO projects delay and delay even further and can upset investors already on board etc, I don't think you can rely on delaying it until the market looks better

It's a yes. Investors do not really like when the sale is postponed. Although recently it has become a frequent occurrence. Now there are very difficult times for ICO

I do not like it when ICOs are extended. But at the moment there is nothing else left. Today is another day with many red numbers, nobody wants to invest in an ICO. I hope the bulls are back soon

I think that should be the general mood now... Patience can only get us far from here... I rather wait for the bulls to be back but then again now is the time to enter good projects

That's one thing about cryptocurrency, you may intend to wait but it rises to a point you can never reach and you may decide to invest and it falls to a point you never expected, either way, its all about the individual involve and the ability to take risks, then again, that's the fun part of the cryptocurrency market, the suspense never stops
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:04:44 PM

This is another of those days when I ask myself what the results of professional traders look like. Did they see it coming and sold on time? Did they make losses like me? It will be exciting to see the CCI team  trading one day

I traded for sometime this year. Certainly not a good time for a newbie to come in. Got burnt. But recovered though. CCI proposal is a great option in trading.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:12:44 PM

Interesting video. Thanks for sharing it here. Its indeed a very nice idea to publish some videos like this which really shares the benefit of CCI tokens.

yeah, the video is very informative i think they are doing a great job at keeping their community up to date it really necessary for the overall progress of the business

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:42:27 PM

Good advice there mate, Every investment requires research. It is always advisable to carry out extensive research because at the end you alone will bear the gain or the loss whatever the case may be.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: