Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:38:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51409 times)
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

Cyber Capital Invest CEO Nikita Kaperzovs recent interview with Jin Jc.

chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

They offer Insurance of $100k to protect investors from losing and they stop taking new users until they balanced. Token has a purpose if you hold more token you get more profit.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:53:26 AM

Hello team CCI,

I observed some changes in ICO end date. Why the extension of ICO? Do you plan to execute some milestones during sametime? Can’t wait to see CCI roll out. Thanks.

Like almost all other ICOs CCI will probably extend. Hoping that the market will finally recover and that they will earn better revenue. I hope that too:-)

Indeed, the market doesn't help the situation for ICO's at all at this stage, lowest amounts seen for some considerable time. When will it turn back round? For CCI's benefit - I hope very soon

I hope so as well, but I think regardless quality ICOs can really still succeed if they have solid teams and a solid direction backed with quality tech and planning

Yeah, Even the market situation is not really good but the project team is really doing well and solid they will going to reach what they need to.
I think market conditions are not a hindrance to new projects and have not thrown tokens into the market. Performance and teamwork are key success factors, I see an experienced team at CCI.

I agree, Let's say even the market is still on good condition but the project are not doing well there will nothing will really going to happen good to the project.

At your service
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:03:51 AM

Hello team CCI,

I observed some changes in ICO end date. Why the extension of ICO? Do you plan to execute some milestones during sametime? Can’t wait to see CCI roll out. Thanks.
What about you talking? I don't see any changes in dates. Where you seen that? Still I can see 11 days are remains to ends pre sale.

I am not sure if tokens sale end date is changed or not.  But in such market conditions, it's fine even if they extend token sale ens date.
But this process will not a make effect on ICO progress? I guess if this happening then investors may be will disappoint with CCI.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:12:29 AM

A very interesting and transparent project. Everything is stated out clearly for everyone to understand. It’s a project to help newbies as well as others out, so I see the aim of the video to help everyone understand what they going into. We got a long way to go team.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

I've been out the loop for a couple of weeks, has there been any big news in that time? Also I know they are using 'professional' traders, but what exactly qualifies them as 'professional' is there any transparency in their trades like TXID's etc so we can see proof?

Yeah, that's what I wanted to find out as well, do we get to see the results of all the trades? Can we find out which trades the traders have made? E.g; which assets, trade size... I know on most funds this isn't the case, but this is crypto and it should be transparent in my honest opinion.

It will be nice to have such avenue for astonishing user experience because i know no other platform has offer such before, unless i'm mistaken but so far, i've not seen such but again, it may lead to some anxiety issues when the community is not seeing the expected result at that particular time but if the team can offer such or if they already do, it will be nice to know

Yeah, it's true it could leave the traders open to more criticism. But it would be interesting to see the trades they lose on and how long they leave losing trades before cutting it and taking a loss. This is one thing I struggle with in terms of trading.

yeah exactly, it's alright saying this person made $100,000 this year for example, but we don't know how much they invested, or lost etc I think transparency is very important especially in a platform like this.

It makes them superior to traditional investment funds where you only get updated maybe once per month or once a quarter about the holdings and the holding size. You never find out any information about the actual trades, that's what I would like to see from CCI.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:58:00 AM

Hello team CCI,

Like almost all other ICOs CCI will probably extend. Hoping that the market will finally recover and that they will earn better revenue. I hope that too:-)

I have seen this across board in most ICO I follow and it's no surprise as well I mean investors aren't motivated due to market and market trends ain't encouraging as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:03:03 AM

So for now traders are those that reach out to you and from the pool of candidates you decide who to join the team? How is that going so far?

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:24:04 AM

I've been out the loop for a couple of weeks, has there been any big news in that time? Also I know they are using 'professional' traders, but what exactly qualifies them as 'professional' is there any transparency in their trades like TXID's etc so we can see proof?

Yeah, that's what I wanted to find out as well, do we get to see the results of all the trades? Can we find out which trades the traders have made? E.g; which assets, trade size... I know on most funds this isn't the case, but this is crypto and it should be transparent in my honest opinion.

It will be nice to have such avenue for astonishing user experience because i know no other platform has offer such before, unless i'm mistaken but so far, i've not seen such but again, it may lead to some anxiety issues when the community is not seeing the expected result at that particular time but if the team can offer such or if they already do, it will be nice to know

Yeah, it's true it could leave the traders open to more criticism. But it would be interesting to see the trades they lose on and how long they leave losing trades before cutting it and taking a loss. This is one thing I struggle with in terms of trading.

How possible is this, seeing the trades they loose. How will they be able to keep the records from this trades?

At first I also thought it would be interesting to see the trades. But actually I do not care, I'm not here to learn to trade but to multiply my tokens and CCI should do that for me :-)

Robert Kiyosaki would have advised differently lol.. If Robert was here he would have said "mind the business" lol but then again you've got a solid point... The ease associated with the platform is so much attractive to be left out

Lol, the wise Robert. Anyways I'm glad we all know the point he is driving at. He believes he can do something else with his time while CCI takes care of his income. Lol

Regardless, we have a duty of always checking our trade to know when things are going side ways and also it would be very nice to know how good the traders are.

After we get some of the winnings, we'll see how good the traders are each time they billed :-)
Of course, it would be interesting to see what strategies they are pursuing, but they will not betray their tricks

Yea, that's the point i was trying to state, you don't expect them to showcase their trading tricks to the public, a scenario where we get to see them having fun while undergoing their day to day activities is enough to positively sell them to the community and the community will actually get to see what they are doing, it can impact a lot into the project
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

If users need easy access and anonymity, they can choose a setting with a lower degree of security. Is there a beta version?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

This article is an interesting one as it answers the 2 major questions in my heart and that of many here. They are:

1. The process of selecting the professional traders.

2. How they can guarantee that everyone will make profit.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

This article is an interesting one as it answers the 2 major questions in my heart and that of many here. They are:

The answers given were to my satisfaction, they've really thought about this a lot, from their response they seem very confident of themselves. 
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

The answers given were to my satisfaction, they've really thought about this a lot, from their response they seem very confident of themselves. 
Really this is a nice interview. CCI started the receive enquiries about the project. Means people are really interested in this project.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

Hello team CCI,

What about you talking? I don't see any changes in dates. Where you seen that? Still I can see 11 days are remains to ends pre sale.

I am not sure if tokens sale end date is changed or not.  But in such market conditions, it's fine even if they extend token sale ens date.

I think CCI needs to focus on social media promotion.  Tweeter,  Facebook,  blogs will help them.  What you guys think?
Yes. I totally agree with you. I for this they should start social media bounties. Or may be already have that but they have to publish on official social medias.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

Hello team CCI,

I think CCI needs to focus on social media promotion.  Tweeter,  Facebook,  blogs will help them.  What you guys think?
Yes. I totally agree with you. I for this they should start social media bounties. Or may be already have that but they have to publish on official social medias.

Wait, how long has it been extended for? And i've not seen any official communication about this (Unless I missed it?!)
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

Hello team CCI,

Wait, how long has it been extended for? And i've not seen any official communication about this (Unless I missed it?!)
It Ends after 10Days and 17Hours from Now!
I dont know how much it was expended as i didnt knew the Exact date of the Presale Ending!!
And i'm not aware of any official statement either!
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

Cryptocurrency investment fund is really a great thing. It can help to invest in really smart things and give us great benefits.
cryptossi

Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:49:49 PM

I like that they want to help out smaller traders with small lot sizes get the opportunity to trade bigger accounts. I hope we hear some success stories from this, where community members have become full-time traders for CCI.

liangpodol

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

I like that they want to help out smaller traders with small lot sizes get the opportunity to trade bigger accounts. I hope we hear some success stories from this, where community members have become full-time traders for CCI.

Cryptocurrency Investment Fund where professional traders guarantee you profit, CCI is a quality project with strong support team. This will certainly create the success of the project. Show that you are an experienced investor on the crypto market when joining with this awesome project.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:57:29 PM

Hello team CCI,

It Ends after 10Days and 17Hours from Now!
I dont know how much it was expended as i didnt knew the Exact date of the Presale Ending!!
And i'm not aware of any official statement either!

Ohh that's not bad, from what they were saying I was expecting it to have been extended for months or something lol
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: