Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

Hello team CCI,

I observed some changes in ICO end date. Why the extension of ICO? Do you plan to execute some milestones during sametime? Can’t wait to see CCI roll out. Thanks.

Like almost all other ICOs CCI will probably extend. Hoping that the market will finally recover and that they will earn better revenue. I hope that too:-)

Indeed, the market doesn't help the situation for ICO's at all at this stage, lowest amounts seen for some considerable time. When will it turn back round? For CCI's benefit - I hope very soon
I didn’t see any announcement on any of CCI social media channels talking about change of dates. But is fine if it’s extended in such market condition.

Apparently here in the forum someone was wrong and already rumors have arisen about an extension of the ICO. as far as I can see, there is currently no extension, we are still in the regular pre-sale phase

That's the major reason why the team admins should be here on a constant basis, in order to squash any such information that maybe detrimental to their success, its of utmost importance for individuals to actually get first hand information from the team before spreading rumors that may lead to FUD, its easy spreading such but difficult to rectify the damage
Due to the ETH Market Break down many investor backed down and waiting for the ETH market to be normal!
so any extension shouldn't be bad!
however i didn't notice extension either!
and people could easily verify any info in telegram channel!
i don't why they don't do that!

Yea, i understand the fact that ETH is down now but it will rise and i also believe that an extension will not be bad but the point is about individuals spreading news that they are not certain off, some individuals don't bother going to telegram and just rely on this channel for the dissemination of information, so its of necessity that FUD be avoided

Market is showing some strength today. Look at XRP price now 80% up and ETH is also now close to 225. I think market will slowly go up from here.

Ripple shocked me and my friends today lol, but yeah i also think that the market will go for a bull run from now on. I hope that Ethereum will go beyond 1500 dollars that would be awesome !

Yea but i'm not that moved with ripple because that's just too sudden jump in price, such is not that sustainable and as of the last time i checked, they are now below ethereum, some individuals must have made some massive gain from the pump which was due to certain news about XRP been adopted by some banks, hope CCI will make us such profit in the future Grin

LOL, I sincerely hope that CCI makes us even better profit too. And as for XRP, it won't overtake ETH in the long run. Though it has gone back to its rightful position I think it just showed the world what it is capable of.

lol, XRP will have to do more to actually displace ETH but for a split second it showed the cryptoworld what it can achieve. this clearly shows how interesting the cryptoworld is getting

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:05:31 AM

Ya but crap with so much in escrow is a joke that it’s market cap is listed how it is as it’s severely over valued considering how much is locked up and will eventually flood market
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:29:28 AM

Currently presale is going on. But I saw on their twitter page that they are offering 40% discount on purchasing of CCI tokens? So that's mean is here only discount they are giving not a bonus?
I believe the discount is 40% and if you go on their website they have tiers and are currently at tier 2 that is $0.12 USD, It s quite a big bonus will this stay for every tier?

The regular price of the token is 0.20$. Now you get a discount of 40% and pay 0.12$ for a CCI Token. Don't forget the extra ETH bonus (1 ETH = 430$).

That was a cool action that they set ETH with $ 430. That actually means twice as many tokens for 1 ETH as the regular price.
Let's see how long, today could be the starting signal for an autumn rally

ETH is going up,  so if anyone decided to invest in CCI tokens,  they have to think and act fast. Of course investment should be after reading all documents and doing own research.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:11:47 AM

Currently presale is going on. But I saw on their twitter page that they are offering 40% discount on purchasing of CCI tokens? So that's mean is here only discount they are giving not a bonus?
I believe the discount is 40% and if you go on their website they have tiers and are currently at tier 2 that is $0.12 USD, It s quite a big bonus will this stay for every tier?

The regular price of the token is 0.20$. Now you get a discount of 40% and pay 0.12$ for a CCI Token. Don't forget the extra ETH bonus (1 ETH = 430$).

I doubt think the bonus will stress till the end otherwise it would not be attractive now. Is it only me or the sale is a bit slow? it has been the same for a while or am I missing something?

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:33:34 AM

Hello team CCI,

I observed some changes in ICO end date. Why the extension of ICO? Do you plan to execute some milestones during sametime? Can’t wait to see CCI roll out. Thanks.
What about you talking? I don't see any changes in dates. Where you seen that? Still I can see 11 days are remains to ends pre sale.

I am not sure if tokens sale end date is changed or not.  But in such market conditions, it's fine even if they extend token sale ens date.

I think CCI needs to focus on social media promotion.  Tweeter,  Facebook,  blogs will help them.  What you guys think?
Yes. I totally agree with you. I for this they should start social media bounties. Or may be already have that but they have to publish on official social medias.

If I'm not mistaken they already have a bounty or airdrop? I also agree that they must also focusing on promoting their project on different social media's to attract more people.
They do have a big community on their social media platforms it would be a good decision to promote their bounty and airdrop there.

May be they have a marketing strategy which we are not aware of. Good to understand that in the first instance.

Airdrops are normal now a days and there are mostly spammers joining the airdrops. I hope they have more plans than just airdrops Smiley
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:46:02 AM

Hello team CCI,

What about you talking? I don't see any changes in dates. Where you seen that? Still I can see 11 days are remains to ends pre sale.

I am not sure if tokens sale end date is changed or not.  But in such market conditions, it's fine even if they extend token sale ens date.

I think CCI needs to focus on social media promotion.  Tweeter,  Facebook,  blogs will help them.  What you guys think?
Yes. I totally agree with you. I for this they should start social media bounties. Or may be already have that but they have to publish on official social medias.

If I'm not mistaken they already have a bounty or airdrop? I also agree that they must also focusing on promoting their project on different social media's to attract more people.
They do have a big community on their social media platforms it would be a good decision to promote their bounty and airdrop there.

May be they have a marketing strategy which we are not aware of. Good to understand that in the first instance.

Airdrops are normal now a days and there are mostly spammers joining the airdrops. I hope they have more plans than just airdrops Smiley

Yeah, agree with you. CCI should focus on using tweeter,  Facebook, YouTube video related marketing. Such marketing will help CCI to reach large number of investors.
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:51:14 AM

this project can earn extra money from following the campaign in it and the price of a token is very valuable to meet the needs of the kitchen and the person who gets the token is very much certainly not disappointed at all.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:27:26 AM

That was a cool action that they set ETH with $ 430. That actually means twice as many tokens for 1 ETH as the regular price.

ETH is going up,  so if anyone decided to invest in CCI tokens,  they have to think and act fast. Of course investment should be after reading all documents and doing own research.

yeah, Eth is rising but i doubt anyone would want to start spending most investor would want to see certain price level before they can start making investment decisions

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

Really seems to be a very interesting project. I like the idea of CCI as because they have included the "Basic Level" where users are not bound to go through KYC verification rather leaving behind the option for users to stay anonymous, invest and secure profit.
Togacity

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:01:56 AM

Upon scanning through your white paper seeing some basic things that makes you unique from your competitors, I can say with confidence that you're for business. Nice project guys.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

Do you really think considering the price of Ethereum 430 dollar causes the value ofthe tokens you buy to be twice?
If yes, you are 100% wrong. The price will determine by the market. Even if they consider the price of Ethereum 430k dollar, nothing change.

Yeah, The market will be the one who's going to determine what will this tokens will going to be price once it's get listed on exchanges. But I think it will going to depend also on the project.

At your service
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

Do you really think considering the price of Ethereum 430 dollar causes the value ofthe tokens you buy to be twice?
If yes, you are 100% wrong. The price will determine by the market. Even if they consider the price of Ethereum 430k dollar, nothing change.

Yeah, The market will be the one who's going to determine what will this tokens will going to be price once it's get listed on exchanges. But I think it will going to depend also on the project.

Indeed, we can only hope the price will be reasonable upon exchange listing, coin burns usually help with the value of the token, dependent on how the ICO runs
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

Really seems to be a very interesting project. I like the idea of CCI as because they have included the "Basic Level" where users are not bound to go through KYC verification rather leaving behind the option for users to stay anonymous, invest and secure profit.

That’s the best part of crypto, to stay anonymous. More secure that way. The ease CCI provides for both investors and traders to make profits of trading is splendid. I can say the team knows what they doing.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:58:17 AM

It really does help to offer the basic level where they can potentially get a lot of interest with those users not having to go through any KYC. For those investing more, would expect a degree of KYC anyway
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

It really does help to offer the basic level where they can potentially get a lot of interest with those users not having to go through any KYC. For those investing more, would expect a degree of KYC anyway
This is amazing i have seen a lot of ico's do this and it is very successful but at what amount do people have to do KYC?
and what is the maximum amount a "basic level" can invest without doing KYC?
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

This is amazing i have seen a lot of ico's do this and it is very successful but at what amount do people have to do KYC?
and what is the maximum amount a "basic level" can invest without doing KYC?

Indeed, i also have the same question to ask as because there should be some limitation for "Basic Level" users. How much of investment can someone do without passing the KYC verification. Even if it's a real small deal, peoples might want to invest as many among us don't really want to provide personal details here and there.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

I think there is no minimum investment for kyc. Every one would have to do kyc. Since this is an investment platform and kyc will be good also to  prevent any scam from happening.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

HOw comes all these ambitious projects have a Russian team? Nothing against Russian teams, in general, but I have seen quite a lot of Russian ICOs turning out to be scams, possibly  more than average. So which guarantee are you offering to investors to be a legit project? I think inverstors deserve maximum guarantees.

always that scam roaring. Ever thought that projects simply fail because the plan was not good enough? This also happens in the Fiat world, that start-ups fail despite millions investments and go bankrupt. nobody speaks of scam there either
But I do not want to deny that there were scam projects, but I would not attribute them to a specific nationality
\

We've constantly made this mistake over and over again even in the real world, stereotyping is one of our many problems but I am glad we are getting at that place where scam ICO do not see the light of the day due to the education of the current crop of investors and users

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

yeah, Eth is rising but i doubt anyone would want to start spending most investor would want to see certain price level before they can start making investment decisions

Well it is a tough situation given it is fixed for CCI. I think many would hodl until the price reaches the set price; given the low price you need more eth to suffice the fixed dollar minimum.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

ETH is going up,  so if anyone decided to invest in CCI tokens,  they have to think and act fast. Of course investment should be after reading all documents and doing own research.

Well it is a tough situation given it is fixed for CCI. I think many would hodl until the price reaches the set price; given the low price you need more eth to suffice the fixed dollar minimum.

I think people will get confidence only after ETH hits 400+. I think this month we may see 300 and next month 400 is possible. Just my expectations!
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: