Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:07:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51409 times)
Satosho Kakamolto

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:56:22 AM

HOw comes all these ambitious projects have a Russian team? Nothing against Russian teams, in general, but I have seen quite a lot of Russian ICOs turning out to be scams, possibly  more than average. So which guarantee are you offering to investors to be a legit project? I think inverstors deserve maximum guarantees.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:55:08 AM

Cyber Capital Invest CEO Nikita Kaperzovs recent interview with Jin Jc.

This article is an interesting one as it answers the 2 major questions in my heart and that of many here. They are:

1. The process of selecting the professional traders.

2. How they can guarantee that everyone will make profit.

I like that they want to help out smaller traders with small lot sizes get the opportunity to trade bigger accounts. I hope we hear some success stories from this, where community members have become full-time traders for CCI.

Cryptocurrency Investment Fund where professional traders guarantee you profit, CCI is a quality project with the strong support team. This will certainly create the success of the project. Show that you are an experienced investor on the crypto market when joining with this awesome project.

It doesn't guarantee a profit, no investment or project can guarantee a profit. I know they have the insurance in place but this doesn't mean the project will not make a loss.

I don't think the loss (if there is any) will affect its investors. Did you read the article? It is said they will stop receiving deposits when a certain number is reached so as to focus and multiply what they have before accepting deposits again. They have plans on ground to minimize loss or eradicate totally

That is one measure to control profits and losses and I think there are also other measures to stop loss if it happens and protect investors incase a major drop happen.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:06:46 AM

HOw comes all these ambitious projects have a Russian team? Nothing against Russian teams, in general, but I have seen quite a lot of Russian ICOs turning out to be scams, possibly  more than average. So which guarantee are you offering to investors to be a legit project? I think inverstors deserve maximum guarantees.

always that scam roaring. Ever thought that projects simply fail because the plan was not good enough? This also happens in the Fiat world, that start-ups fail despite millions investments and go bankrupt. nobody speaks of scam there either
But I do not want to deny that there were scam projects, but I would not attribute them to a specific nationality
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:34:46 AM

I've been out the loop for a couple of weeks, has there been any big news in that time? Also I know they are using 'professional' traders, but what exactly qualifies them as 'professional' is there any transparency in their trades like TXID's etc so we can see proof?

Yeah, that's what I wanted to find out as well, do we get to see the results of all the trades? Can we find out which trades the traders have made? E.g; which assets, trade size... I know on most funds this isn't the case, but this is crypto and it should be transparent in my honest opinion.

It will be nice to have such avenue for astonishing user experience because i know no other platform has offer such before, unless i'm mistaken but so far, i've not seen such but again, it may lead to some anxiety issues when the community is not seeing the expected result at that particular time but if the team can offer such or if they already do, it will be nice to know

Yeah, it's true it could leave the traders open to more criticism. But it would be interesting to see the trades they lose on and how long they leave losing trades before cutting it and taking a loss. This is one thing I struggle with in terms of trading.

How possible is this, seeing the trades they loose. How will they be able to keep the records from this trades?

At first I also thought it would be interesting to see the trades. But actually I do not care, I'm not here to learn to trade but to multiply my tokens and CCI should do that for me :-)

Robert Kiyosaki would have advised differently lol.. If Robert was here he would have said "mind the business" lol but then again you've got a solid point... The ease associated with the platform is so much attractive to be left out

Lol, the wise Robert. Anyways I'm glad we all know the point he is driving at. He believes he can do something else with his time while CCI takes care of his income. Lol

Regardless, we have a duty of always checking our trade to know when things are going side ways and also it would be very nice to know how good the traders are.

After we get some of the winnings, we'll see how good the traders are each time they billed :-)
Of course, it would be interesting to see what strategies they are pursuing, but they will not betray their tricks

Yea, that's the point i was trying to state, you don't expect them to showcase their trading tricks to the public, a scenario where we get to see them having fun while undergoing their day to day activities is enough to positively sell them to the community and the community will actually get to see what they are doing, it can impact a lot into the project

If I want to join services provided by CCI and want professional traders to do trade on behalf of me,  what I need to do and what is the minimum investment required here?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

Hello team CCI,

I observed some changes in ICO end date. Why the extension of ICO? Do you plan to execute some milestones during sametime? Can’t wait to see CCI roll out. Thanks.
What about you talking? I don't see any changes in dates. Where you seen that? Still I can see 11 days are remains to ends pre sale.

I am not sure if tokens sale end date is changed or not.  But in such market conditions, it's fine even if they extend token sale ens date.

I think CCI needs to focus on social media promotion.  Tweeter,  Facebook,  blogs will help them.  What you guys think?
Yes. I totally agree with you. I for this they should start social media bounties. Or may be already have that but they have to publish on official social medias.

If I'm not mistaken they already have a bounty or airdrop? I also agree that they must also focusing on promoting their project on different social media's to attract more people.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:28:58 AM

always that scam roaring. Ever thought that projects simply fail because the plan was not good enough? This also happens in the Fiat world, that start-ups fail despite millions investments and go bankrupt. nobody speaks of scam there either
But I do not want to deny that there were scam projects, but I would not attribute them to a specific nationality
I think a perfect environment really matters for projects like this to grow!
Russia has them all, so that makes sense!
On the other hand from my country its nearly impossible!
The Country thing doesn't matters till they have good ambitions and effort!
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:53:38 AM

Hello team CCI,

I observed some changes in ICO end date. Why the extension of ICO? Do you plan to execute some milestones during sametime? Can’t wait to see CCI roll out. Thanks.
What about you talking? I don't see any changes in dates. Where you seen that? Still I can see 11 days are remains to ends pre sale.

I am not sure if tokens sale end date is changed or not.  But in such market conditions, it's fine even if they extend token sale ens date.

I think CCI needs to focus on social media promotion.  Tweeter,  Facebook,  blogs will help them.  What you guys think?
Yes. I totally agree with you. I for this they should start social media bounties. Or may be already have that but they have to publish on official social medias.

If I'm not mistaken they already have a bounty or airdrop? I also agree that they must also focusing on promoting their project on different social media's to attract more people.
They do have a big community on their social media platforms it would be a good decision to promote their bounty and airdrop there.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:01:49 AM

Never heard about crypto investments? Then check out this post on medium; https://medium.com/@cybercapitalinvest/what-is-cci-a6eca96bde42?source=linkShare-64e3e88e4a00-1537480317
CCI is a project for everyone interested in making income off trading; either an experienced trader without funds or a newbie without experience. A secure link to earn that provides back up insurance.

They capture all and sundry which is one attractive side of the project, everyone can get in and make some profit for themselves, what of the case where trade goes wrong consistently, what becomes of investors funds?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:26:44 AM

Russians trade pretty well. Got some friends who are Russians. Also can’t take away the fact that most ICO Scams used Russian names and Avatar because of the trust everyone has in Russians handling projects. I’ll prefer the team hold an AMA, lighten the mood out here so everyone could ask questions and know who they are. Looks fine to me.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:39:05 AM

Never heard about crypto investments? Then check out this post on medium; https://medium.com/@cybercapitalinvest/what-is-cci-a6eca96bde42?source=linkShare-64e3e88e4a00-1537480317
CCI is a project for everyone interested in making income off trading; either an experienced trader without funds or a newbie without experience. A secure link to earn that provides back up insurance.

They capture all and sundry which is one attractive side of the project, everyone can get in and make some profit for themselves, what of the case where trade goes wrong consistently, what becomes of investors funds?
they said they'll hire PRO Traders that'll ensure us Profit no matter what!
and in trades there will be a good numbers of losses that has to overcome by better number of profits!
plus in a Crypto Market if anything goes wrong then there will be a reserved fund for insurance!
so its good both ways!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:40:36 AM

Hello team CCI,

They do have a big community on their social media platforms it would be a good decision to promote their bounty and airdrop there.

If you are interested in the bounty; you can find the details here: https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20Bounty.pdf they have most of the common bounty programs telegram included.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

In this case, I think the insured 10% will come into play. I think it is something like a back up plan if things go south. A scenario where everyone always have fund to collect.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:00:19 AM

Hello team CCI,

If you are interested in the bounty; you can find the details here: https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20Bounty.pdf they have most of the common bounty programs telegram included.

Wow that's nice some people can still get some CCI without investing instead they will going to do some simple task on their social media accounts.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:14:03 AM

Hello team CCI,

Like almost all other ICOs CCI will probably extend. Hoping that the market will finally recover and that they will earn better revenue. I hope that too:-)

Indeed, the market doesn't help the situation for ICO's at all at this stage, lowest amounts seen for some considerable time. When will it turn back round? For CCI's benefit - I hope very soon
I didn’t see any announcement on any of CCI social media channels talking about change of dates. But is fine if it’s extended in such market condition.

Apparently here in the forum someone was wrong and already rumors have arisen about an extension of the ICO. as far as I can see, there is currently no extension, we are still in the regular pre-sale phase

That's the major reason why the team admins should be here on a constant basis, in order to squash any such information that maybe detrimental to their success, its of utmost importance for individuals to actually get first hand information from the team before spreading rumors that may lead to FUD, its easy spreading such but difficult to rectify the damage
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

Hello team CCI,

yeah, i heard of the bounty campaign but i have not seen any link to the bounty is it really going on currently or has it ended already

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

Hello team CCI,

Like almost all other ICOs CCI will probably extend. Hoping that the market will finally recover and that they will earn better revenue. I hope that too:-)

Indeed, the market doesn't help the situation for ICO's at all at this stage, lowest amounts seen for some considerable time. When will it turn back round? For CCI's benefit - I hope very soon
I didn’t see any announcement on any of CCI social media channels talking about change of dates. But is fine if it’s extended in such market condition.

Apparently here in the forum someone was wrong and already rumors have arisen about an extension of the ICO. as far as I can see, there is currently no extension, we are still in the regular pre-sale phase

That's the major reason why the team admins should be here on a constant basis, in order to squash any such information that maybe detrimental to their success, its of utmost importance for individuals to actually get first hand information from the team before spreading rumors that may lead to FUD, its easy spreading such but difficult to rectify the damage
Due to the ETH Market Break down many investor backed down and waiting for the ETH market to be normal!
so any extension shouldn't be bad!
however i didn't notice extension either!
and people could easily verify any info in telegram channel!
i don't why they don't do that!
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:00:52 PM

Hello team CCI,

Due to the ETH Market Break down many investor backed down and waiting for the ETH market to be normal!
I agree with you extension was expected not only CCI but most of the ico's extended because of the market going down, and in these situation it is normal.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

Thanks for sharing. The keyword here is everybody. For the investors their money works for them and the traders their skill and experience works for them. So they both compliment each other.

good, do you know how the profit would be split i mean how much percentage will the professional trader be getting and how much will CCI be making i would really want to know

That’s a good question that way we can understand the underlying internal fee structure that gets attributed to the fund and how it actually is going to return in up and down times

Yeah. Never thought about that. But i believe the fee will be fairly spread across every entity involved. I will check around if I can find the distribution percentage.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

Hello team CCI,

Yea, i understand the fact that ETH is down now but it will rise and i also believe that an extension will not be bad but the point is about individuals spreading news that they are not certain off, some individuals don't bother going to telegram and just rely on this channel for the dissemination of information, so its of necessity that FUD be avoided
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

Thanks for sharing. The keyword here is everybody. For the investors their money works for them and the traders their skill and experience works for them. So they both compliment each other.

good, do you know how the profit would be split i mean how much percentage will the professional trader be getting and how much will CCI be making i would really want to know

That’s a good question that way we can understand the underlying internal fee structure that gets attributed to the fund and how it actually is going to return in up and down times

You could check out the white-paper ; https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/home/GetWp?language=en.
Profits would depend on the package you choose.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: