Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

Currently presale is going on. But I saw on their twitter page that they are offering 40% discount on purchasing of CCI tokens? So that's mean is here only discount they are giving not a bonus?
I believe the discount is 40% and if you go on their website they have tiers and are currently at tier 2 that is $0.12 USD, It s quite a big bonus will this stay for every tier?

The regular price of the token is 0.20$. Now you get a discount of 40% and pay 0.12$ for a CCI Token. Don't forget the extra ETH bonus (1 ETH = 430$).

That was a cool action that they set ETH with $ 430. That actually means twice as many tokens for 1 ETH as the regular price.
Let's see how long, today could be the starting signal for an autumn rally

ETH is going up,  so if anyone decided to invest in CCI tokens,  they have to think and act fast. Of course investment should be after reading all documents and doing own research.

yeah, Eth is rising but i doubt anyone would want to start spending most investor would want to see certain price level before they can start making investment decisions

Well it is a tough situation given it is fixed for CCI. I think many would hodl until the price reaches the set price; given the low price you need more eth to suffice the fixed dollar minimum.

I think people will get confidence only after ETH hits 400+. I think this month we may see 300 and next month 400 is possible. Just my expectations!

I wouldn't be surprise if this happens, everything seems to be pointing in this direction.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:28:29 PM

Hello team CCI,

I observed some changes in ICO end date. Why the extension of ICO? Do you plan to execute some milestones during sametime? Can’t wait to see CCI roll out. Thanks.
What about you talking? I don't see any changes in dates. Where you seen that? Still I can see 11 days are remains to ends pre sale.

I am not sure if tokens sale end date is changed or not.  But in such market conditions, it's fine even if they extend token sale ens date.

I think CCI needs to focus on social media promotion.  Tweeter,  Facebook,  blogs will help them.  What you guys think?
Yes. I totally agree with you. I for this they should start social media bounties. Or may be already have that but they have to publish on official social medias.

If I'm not mistaken they already have a bounty or airdrop? I also agree that they must also focusing on promoting their project on different social media's to attract more people.
They do have a big community on their social media platforms it would be a good decision to promote their bounty and airdrop there.

May be they have a marketing strategy which we are not aware of. Good to understand that in the first instance.

Airdrops are normal now a days and there are mostly spammers joining the airdrops. I hope they have more plans than just airdrops Smiley

Yeah, agree with you. CCI should focus on using tweeter,  Facebook, YouTube video related marketing. Such marketing will help CCI to reach large number of investors.

Absolutely, these platforms are the best in terms of marketing and they will go a long way to help CCI in reaching the right audience.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

Currently presale is going on. But I saw on their twitter page that they are offering 40% discount on purchasing of CCI tokens? So that's mean is here only discount they are giving not a bonus?
I believe the discount is 40% and if you go on their website they have tiers and are currently at tier 2 that is $0.12 USD, It s quite a big bonus will this stay for every tier?

The regular price of the token is 0.20$. Now you get a discount of 40% and pay 0.12$ for a CCI Token. Don't forget the extra ETH bonus (1 ETH = 430$).

That was a cool action that they set ETH with $ 430. That actually means twice as many tokens for 1 ETH as the regular price.

ETH is going up,  so if anyone decided to invest in CCI tokens,  they have to think and act fast. Of course investment should be after reading all documents and doing own research.

yeah, Eth is rising but i doubt anyone would want to start spending most investor would want to see certain price level before they can start making investment decisions

Well it is a tough situation given it is fixed for CCI. I think many would hodl until the price reaches the set price; given the low price you need more eth to suffice the fixed dollar minimum.

I think people will get confidence only after ETH hits 400+. I think this month we may see 300 and next month 400 is possible. Just my expectations!

I wouldn't be surprise if this happens, everything seems to be pointing in this direction.

Yeah. I think so. I just hope we don't see a price drop. Ethereum getting to 400+ will be a very big boost to every holder and dapps on the Ethereum blockchain.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

Hello team CCI,

I observed some changes in ICO end date. Why the extension of ICO? Do you plan to execute some milestones during sametime? Can’t wait to see CCI roll out. Thanks.
What about you talking? I don't see any changes in dates. Where you seen that? Still I can see 11 days are remains to ends pre sale.

I am not sure if tokens sale end date is changed or not.  But in such market conditions, it's fine even if they extend token sale ens date.

I think CCI needs to focus on social media promotion.  Tweeter,  Facebook,  blogs will help them.  What you guys think?
Yes. I totally agree with you. I for this they should start social media bounties. Or may be already have that but they have to publish on official social medias.

If I'm not mistaken they already have a bounty or airdrop? I also agree that they must also focusing on promoting their project on different social media's to attract more people.
They do have a big community on their social media platforms it would be a good decision to promote their bounty and airdrop there.

May be they have a marketing strategy which we are not aware of. Good to understand that in the first instance.

Airdrops are normal now a days and there are mostly spammers joining the airdrops. I hope they have more plans than just airdrops Smiley
Bounty or airdrop campaigns are also a good promotions and market strategy to attract more investors and a larger audience. I hope the team come up with a more innovative idea.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:01:08 PM

Hello team CCI,

Like almost all other ICOs CCI will probably extend. Hoping that the market will finally recover and that they will earn better revenue. I hope that too:-)

Indeed, the market doesn't help the situation for ICO's at all at this stage, lowest amounts seen for some considerable time. When will it turn back round? For CCI's benefit - I hope very soon
I didn’t see any announcement on any of CCI social media channels talking about change of dates. But is fine if it’s extended in such market condition.

Apparently here in the forum someone was wrong and already rumors have arisen about an extension of the ICO. as far as I can see, there is currently no extension, we are still in the regular pre-sale phase

That's the major reason why the team admins should be here on a constant basis, in order to squash any such information that maybe detrimental to their success, its of utmost importance for individuals to actually get first hand information from the team before spreading rumors that may lead to FUD, its easy spreading such but difficult to rectify the damage
Due to the ETH Market Break down many investor backed down and waiting for the ETH market to be normal!
so any extension shouldn't be bad!
however i didn't notice extension either!
and people could easily verify any info in telegram channel!
i don't why they don't do that!

Yea, i understand the fact that ETH is down now but it will rise and i also believe that an extension will not be bad but the point is about individuals spreading news that they are not certain off, some individuals don't bother going to telegram and just rely on this channel for the dissemination of information, so its of necessity that FUD be avoided

Market is showing some strength today. Look at XRP price now 80% up and ETH is also now close to 225. I think market will slowly go up from here.

Ripple shocked me and my friends today lol, but yeah i also think that the market will go for a bull run from now on. I hope that Ethereum will go beyond 1500 dollars that would be awesome !

Yea but i'm not that moved with ripple because that's just too sudden jump in price, such is not that sustainable and as of the last time i checked, they are now below ethereum, some individuals must have made some massive gain from the pump which was due to certain news about XRP been adopted by some banks, hope CCI will make us such profit in the future Grin

LOL, I sincerely hope that CCI makes us even better profit too. And as for XRP, it won't overtake ETH in the long run. Though it has gone back to its rightful position I think it just showed the world what it is capable of.

That's what we all hope to see, it takes a lot to build a brand and getting to meet such in the blockchain industry is difficult, finding an investment brand that tend to uphold transparency is like looking for a needle in a haystack, so what that implies is simple, if CCI can hold on to their word and deliver, i don't think they will be able to handle the amount of investors that will flood their homepage
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:18:05 PM

ETH is going up,  so if anyone decided to invest in CCI tokens,  they have to think and act fast. Of course investment should be after reading all documents and doing own research.

Eth firmly maintaining position against XRP. Finally coming back and stable. CCI estimation on ETH was a great stand. Investor should use the opportunity to come in.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:51:12 PM

ETH is going up,  so if anyone decided to invest in CCI tokens,  they have to think and act fast. Of course investment should be after reading all documents and doing own research.

Eth firmly maintaining position against XRP. Finally coming back and stable. CCI estimation on ETH was a great stand. Investor should use the opportunity to come in.
I agree i personally think it will all go up only for know the market has been red for way too long, and i am pretty sure for CCI it will go up too and they will reach their softcap in no time.
Ace44

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:03:22 PM

Hello team CCI,

Bounty or airdrop campaigns are also a good promotions and market strategy to attract more investors and a larger audience. I hope the team come up with a more innovative idea.

I'm never a fan of recent bounty hunters activities, the ideology has been created within the industry for individuals to just get the tokens and dump, most especially bounty hunters as they tend to acquire the tokens in large numbers and effect the disadvantage on the value of the token by dumping but like you said, a more creative idea will be good
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

You do have a point there though. The price of ETH will greatly influence the movement of investors. I am glad we are getting some positive movement in the market though even if it is not yet stable.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

You do have a point there though. The price of ETH will greatly influence the movement of investors. I am glad we are getting some positive movement in the market though even if it is not yet stable.

True that primarily because of the majority hodling their belongings. The raise now is more profitable; I mean imagine buying at 200 and selling at 400 that is basically double the value put.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:08:17 PM

Market stability is just few days away. Looking forward for good move in the market coming soon together with good investments coming in for the CCI project as well.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

Market stability is just few days away. Looking forward for good move in the market coming soon together with good investments coming in for the CCI project as well.

We can't be too sure that the market will be stable in few days though, but I think we will see some positive movement as with the last few days.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:07:10 PM

True that primarily because of the majority hodling their belongings. The raise now is more profitable; I mean imagine buying at 200 and selling at 400 that is basically double the value put.

But most of the time trading does not work like that. People will become greed when it reach 400 and keep holding it until it becomes 100 again. For this reason, a professional traders are needed who can do trade for others. Here I prefer CCI.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:31:23 PM

HOw comes all these ambitious projects have a Russian team? Nothing against Russian teams, in general, but I have seen quite a lot of Russian ICOs turning out to be scams, possibly  more than average. So which guarantee are you offering to investors to be a legit project? I think inverstors deserve maximum guarantees.

always that scam roaring. Ever thought that projects simply fail because the plan was not good enough? This also happens in the Fiat world, that start-ups fail despite millions investments and go bankrupt. nobody speaks of scam there either
But I do not want to deny that there were scam projects, but I would not attribute them to a specific nationality
\

We've constantly made this mistake over and over again even in the real world, stereotyping is one of our many problems but I am glad we are getting at that place where scam ICO do not see the light of the day due to the education of the current crop of investors and users

That's the fact, the more individuals get to read about roadmaps and understand what a project is all about, the better for the whole community and the good thing is that, the community is coming to terms with that aspect, scam projects will soon become a thing of the past and the market will become much more healthier than we anticipated 
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:49:07 PM

I also think in this direction to, I strongly believe there is a strong come back around that quoted price of yours as well... Ripple doing well it will do same for eth also

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:53:53 PM

I also think in this direction to, I strongly believe there is a strong come back around that quoted price of yours as well... Ripple doing well it will do same for eth also

Well a lot of people are still not convinced that ETH has reached the bottom yet. It really frustrates me that people keep saying this, surely it’s fallen enough already. No way is it going below $180 if it drops again.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:36:31 PM

Upon scanning through your white paper seeing some basic things that makes you unique from your competitors, I can say with confidence that you're for business. Nice project guys.

yeah, i feel thesame way for them i believe they have a real project and given the fact that the price of cryptocurrency is always fluctuating i believe a lot of people will adopt their platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:49:47 PM

I'd love to see some more information on how you guys are going to handle losses i think thats going to be everyones main worry, that and how will you guys keep transparency of trading a thing, after so many iffy projects and blatant scams of 2017, in 2018 i think you guys will have to do a great bit to really reassure investors.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:53:28 PM

So far the market has been a little bit green, I hope this will play out well for the CCI token. Eventually they will hit softcap in no time.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:34:14 PM

So far the market has been a little bit green, I hope this will play out well for the CCI token. Eventually they will hit softcap in no time.

In order to regain more confidence in the market, it probably takes more than 2 days to get green numbers. I am afraid that CCI will not reach the softcap in Presale anymore. But if the uptrend continues, then it should be possible in the the public sale
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: