Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:06:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:38:05 PM

I'd love to see some more information on how you guys are going to handle losses i think thats going to be everyones main worry, that and how will you guys keep transparency of trading a thing, after so many iffy projects and blatant scams of 2017, in 2018 i think you guys will have to do a great bit to really reassure investors.

Yeah I really worry about this type of project but I have a lot of faith in CCI to provide some great returns for its investors. I've mentioned the transparency issue a few times. I'm interested to see how their team will respond to it and if they will implement trade visibility.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:44:06 PM

I'd love to see some more information on how you guys are going to handle losses i think thats going to be everyones main worry, that and how will you guys keep transparency of trading a thing, after so many iffy projects and blatant scams of 2017, in 2018 i think you guys will have to do a great bit to really reassure investors.

Yeah I really worry about this type of project but I have a lot of faith in CCI to provide some great returns for its investors. I've mentioned the transparency issue a few times. I'm interested to see how their team will respond to it and if they will implement trade visibility.

i don't expect complete transparency at first i believe as time goes on they will achieve more transparency they should first of all try to pull this off

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

i don't expect complete transparency at first i believe as time goes on they will achieve more transparency they should first of all try to pull this off

Ya I’d agree but I can still hope that we see some serious transparency and openness from the team as time progresses to show they are serious as time goes on
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:39:51 AM

Currently presale is going on. But I saw on their twitter page that they are offering 40% discount on purchasing of CCI tokens? So that's mean is here only discount they are giving not a bonus?
I believe the discount is 40% and if you go on their website they have tiers and are currently at tier 2 that is $0.12 USD, It s quite a big bonus will this stay for every tier?

The regular price of the token is 0.20$. Now you get a discount of 40% and pay 0.12$ for a CCI Token. Don't forget the extra ETH bonus (1 ETH = 430$).

That was a cool action that they set ETH with $ 430. That actually means twice as many tokens for 1 ETH as the regular price.
Let's see how long, today could be the starting signal for an autumn rally

Do you really think considering the price of Ethereum 430 dollar causes the value ofthe tokens you buy to be twice?
If yes, you are 100% wrong. The price will determine by the market. Even if they consider the price of Ethereum 430k dollar, nothing change.

Yeah, The market will be the one who's going to determine what will this tokens will going to be price once it's get listed on exchanges. But I think it will going to depend also on the project.

Indeed, we can only hope the price will be reasonable upon exchange listing, coin burns usually help with the value of the token, dependent on how the ICO runs

Yes, Let's hope that the price willl really going to be good. Most of the coin are doing that burning and I think if ever CCI will going to do it it will really going to be a big help to price. And ofcourse investors and bounty hunters must not that CCI tokens once we get listed on exchange.

At your service
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:12:31 AM

Currently presale is going on. But I saw on their twitter page that they are offering 40% discount on purchasing of CCI tokens? So that's mean is here only discount they are giving not a bonus?
I believe the discount is 40% and if you go on their website they have tiers and are currently at tier 2 that is $0.12 USD, It s quite a big bonus will this stay for every tier?

The regular price of the token is 0.20$. Now you get a discount of 40% and pay 0.12$ for a CCI Token. Don't forget the extra ETH bonus (1 ETH = 430$).

That was a cool action that they set ETH with $ 430. That actually means twice as many tokens for 1 ETH as the regular price.

Do you really think considering the price of Ethereum 430 dollar causes the value ofthe tokens you buy to be twice?
If yes, you are 100% wrong. The price will determine by the market. Even if they consider the price of Ethereum 430k dollar, nothing change.

Yeah, The market will be the one who's going to determine what will this tokens will going to be price once it's get listed on exchanges. But I think it will going to depend also on the project.

Indeed, we can only hope the price will be reasonable upon exchange listing, coin burns usually help with the value of the token, dependent on how the ICO runs

Yes, Let's hope that the price willl really going to be good. Most of the coin are doing that burning and I think if ever CCI will going to do it it will really going to be a big help to price. And ofcourse investors and bounty hunters must not that CCI tokens once we get listed on exchange.

Listing price discussion at this moment is early.  We have to see how ICO goes,  market conditions at the time of listings.  But if you are investor,  then we should not care about listing price but we should track project progress.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:42:57 AM

Ya I’d agree but I can still hope that we see some serious transparency and openness from the team as time progresses to show they are serious as time goes on

It is a tricky time at first when you have to ensure a balance between business secrets and being transparent. You need to ensure that the business picks up to be open about everything I guess.

darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:58:55 AM

ETH is going up,  so if anyone decided to invest in CCI tokens,  they have to think and act fast. Of course investment should be after reading all documents and doing own research.

yeah, Eth is rising but i doubt anyone would want to start spending most investor would want to see certain price level before they can start making investment decisions

Well it is a tough situation given it is fixed for CCI. I think many would hodl until the price reaches the set price; given the low price you need more eth to suffice the fixed dollar minimum.

I think people will get confidence only after ETH hits 400+. I think this month we may see 300 and next month 400 is possible. Just my expectations!

You do have a point there though. The price of ETH will greatly influence the movement of investors. I am glad we are getting some positive movement in the market though even if it is not yet stable.

Market stability is just few days away. Looking forward for good move in the market coming soon together with good investments coming in for the CCI project as well.

Crypto in the beginning started off with nothing so we can't probably count on the up's and down. In every business there are always some fluctuations, but i believe at this current moment it is the best time to invest in some promising projects and secure assets for future profit. CCI isn't just only tokens that will show static increment in near future but peoples  holding the tokens will also be able to share profits that are generated from the platform.
alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:03:59 AM

This Project  seems to me as a promising coin looking at its wallet functionality as well as team and community that responds on Telegram- good to be part of this Coin.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:19:10 AM

ETH is going up,  so if anyone decided to invest in CCI tokens,  they have to think and act fast. Of course investment should be after reading all documents and doing own research.

yeah, Eth is rising but i doubt anyone would want to start spending most investor would want to see certain price level before they can start making investment decisions

Eth firmly maintaining position against XRP. Finally coming back and stable. CCI estimation on ETH was a great stand. Investor should use the opportunity to come in.
I agree i personally think it will all go up only for know the market has been red for way too long, and i am pretty sure for CCI it will go up too and they will reach their softcap in no time.

We can only continue to hope for the best. This is world of crypto, filled with many uncertainties. The market doesn't necessarily go up because we think it will. A news can suddenly come up and the course changes instantly.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:40:50 AM

Never heard about crypto investments? Then check out this post on medium; https://medium.com/@cybercapitalinvest/what-is-cci-a6eca96bde42?source=linkShare-64e3e88e4a00-1537480317
CCI is a project for everyone interested in making income off trading; either an experienced trader without funds or a newbie without experience. A secure link to earn that provides back up insurance.

Couldn't have explained it better friend. That's the whole summary of the matter. Most persons fall into one of these categories definitely.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:16:51 AM

You're right, i mean no matter how good a trader is, a point will come where they will loose some, i mean it happens and i will love to know how the brand intends to handle that, giving the community an opportunity to know how they intend to go about it will enable them be confident about the brand and like you said, it defines transparency 
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:36:24 AM

It is a tricky time at first when you have to ensure a balance between business secrets and being transparent. You need to ensure that the business picks up to be open about everything I guess.

Hmmmmm business secret, here I see your point and I agree with you totally as well, every business have got their secrets but then again giving out hints ain't bad if you ask me

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

Hmmmmm business secret, here I see your point and I agree with you totally as well, every business have got their secrets but then again giving out hints ain't bad if you ask me

I don't know what you guys expecting when it comes to transparency.  I don't think they will be sharing all the trades if that what you guys expecting.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

You're right, i mean no matter how good a trader is, a point will come where they will loose some, i mean it happens and i will love to know how the brand intends to handle that, giving the community an opportunity to know how they intend to go about it will enable them be confident about the brand and like you said, it defines transparency 

CCI team will be hiring professional traders, so I think this way they will be reducing the risk upto certain extent. And I think I saw somewhere that investment will be insured.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

Hello Team CCI

heard there’s a bounty campaign goin on. Is it still on? And please what are the details?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

Listing price discussion at this moment is early.  We have to see how ICO goes,  market conditions at the time of listings.  But if you are investor,  then we should not care about listing price but we should track project progress.

I agree, The most important thing that we need to do for now are keep tracking and monitoring the project about their progress and developments.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

CCI team will be hiring professional traders, so I think this way they will be reducing the risk upto certain extent. And I think I saw somewhere that investment will be insured.

The application is open if anyone is interested; they will be filtering those that they think have had a good track and would be worth having on board. This is a delicate process it has to be done properly.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

\

CCI making the names of this professional and showing their portfolio will go a long way to establish that this project ain't just mouth talk and they are going to really do what they say they will do

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

The application is open if anyone is interested; they will be filtering those that they think have had a good track and would be worth having on board. This is a delicate process it has to be done properly.
its good to see CCI is not selecting Traders themselves without any transparency!
They are giving Chance to any willing Traders to work with them and make profit from our assets!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

\

CCI making the names of this professional and showing their portfolio will go a long way to establish that this project ain't just mouth talk and they are going to really do what they say they will do

Absolutely, making the professional traders known to the public will really go in favor of the project in terms of people's perception of it.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: