Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:14:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:55:19 AM

Ya but that’s the thing volatility is annoying for adoption and steady growth but for day traders volatility is just more opportunity for profit

A professional trader who knows the market, knows how to use volatility to earn more. Just from trading a coin on different exchanges you can get enough profit due to change in prices.

it sounds easy but we all know it not that easy there are certain quirks to trading. someone can go from having a decent amount of coins to nothing at all it very crazy
I agree i personally think it is always a bet because you can never know precisely if it will go up or not, but sometimes with a good gamble you can earn a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

Not many people are talking about the fact that the platform will charge $0 for deposits and withdrawal. I don't think there are many projects that can offer this. I my opinion it is a great move from the team's part.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

I'd love to see some more information on how you guys are going to handle losses i think thats going to be everyones main worry, that and how will you guys keep transparency of trading a thing, after so many iffy projects and blatant scams of 2017, in 2018 i think you guys will have to do a great bit to really reassure investors.

You're right, i mean no matter how good a trader is, a point will come where they will loose some, i mean it happens and i will love to know how the brand intends to handle that, giving the community an opportunity to know how they intend to go about it will enable them be confident about the brand and like you said, it defines transparency 

CCI team will be hiring professional traders, so I think this way they will be reducing the risk upto certain extent. And I think I saw somewhere that investment will be insured.

The application is open if anyone is interested; they will be filtering those that they think have had a good track and would be worth having on board. This is a delicate process it has to be done properly.
its good to see CCI is not selecting Traders themselves without any transparency!
They are giving Chance to any willing Traders to work with them and make profit from our assets!

Yeah for me transparency on these traders is massive. Need to be able to see their track record with this kind of thing and build trust in the traders

I believe CCI team knows about this and they will act accordingly. This will be very sensitive issue but unavoidable in my opinion. Traders selection is also crucial.
I think is not just giving traders to work with them, they should at least check the track record, experiences and also profits the trader has gain in past years Before having them on board.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

I'd love to see some more information on how you guys are going to handle losses i think thats going to be everyones main worry, that and how will you guys keep transparency of trading a thing, after so many iffy projects and blatant scams of 2017, in 2018 i think you guys will have to do a great bit to really reassure investors.

You're right, i mean no matter how good a trader is, a point will come where they will loose some, i mean it happens and i will love to know how the brand intends to handle that, giving the community an opportunity to know how they intend to go about it will enable them be confident about the brand and like you said, it defines transparency 

CCI team will be hiring professional traders, so I think this way they will be reducing the risk upto certain extent. And I think I saw somewhere that investment will be insured.

The application is open if anyone is interested; they will be filtering those that they think have had a good track and would be worth having on board. This is a delicate process it has to be done properly.
its good to see CCI is not selecting Traders themselves without any transparency!
They are giving Chance to any willing Traders to work with them and make profit from our assets!

Yeah for me transparency on these traders is massive. Need to be able to see their track record with this kind of thing and build trust in the traders

I believe CCI team knows about this and they will act accordingly. This will be very sensitive issue but unavoidable in my opinion. Traders selection is also crucial.
I think is not just giving traders the opportunity to work with them, they should at least check the track record, experiences and also profits the trader has gain in past years Before having them on board.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:29:47 AM

Not many people are talking about the fact that the platform will charge $0 for deposits and withdrawal. I don't think there are many projects that can offer this. I my opinion it is a great move from the team's part.

Of course that has been addressed a few times. I think that's really good, I've already seen platforms, the fees made up to 30% of the profit. For those, an investment makes little sense. But nothing like that at CCI :-)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

it would be great and beneficial for investors to invest in a project and know that their investment is insured and their money will be returned in case something goes wrong. but will it be beneficial to the team. is it perhaps the next marketing move. there should be some guarantees of such a process. it's all worth checking out in practice.

Yeah the ‘insurance’ does sound a bit fishy, ‘no losses’ feels like a bit of a marketing technique, interested to see how it will work after launch of the CCI fund.

I get the team taking an initial hit themselves but lets say it was constantly under and operating at a loss, surely that has to have an impact. I'm sure going live will expose how this works in reality

Exactly what I thought, there is just no way they can guarantee the security they claim their fund can provide. It just doesn't make sense in my head, I feel like I might need to read the whitepaper more thoroughly.

I get your point and I agree, It's really hard to believe it when they said that they will guarantee every  investments  and profit because it's normal to a project that they will going experienced a losses.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

Currently presale is going on. But I saw on their twitter page that they are offering 40% discount on purchasing of CCI tokens? So that's mean is here only discount they are giving not a bonus?
I believe the discount is 40% and if you go on their website they have tiers and are currently at tier 2 that is $0.12 USD, It s quite a big bonus will this stay for every tier?

The regular price of the token is 0.20$. Now you get a discount of 40% and pay 0.12$ for a CCI Token. Don't forget the extra ETH bonus (1 ETH = 430$).

That was a cool action that they set ETH with $ 430. That actually means twice as many tokens for 1 ETH as the regular price.
Let's see how long, today could be the starting signal for an autumn rally

ETH is going up,  so if anyone decided to invest in CCI tokens,  they have to think and act fast. Of course investment should be after reading all documents and doing own research.

yeah, Eth is rising but i doubt anyone would want to start spending most investor would want to see certain price level before they can start making investment decisions

Eth firmly maintaining position against XRP. Finally coming back and stable. CCI estimation on ETH was a great stand. Investor should use the opportunity to come in.
I agree i personally think it will all go up only for know the market has been red for way too long, and i am pretty sure for CCI it will go up too and they will reach their softcap in no time.

We can only continue to hope for the best. This is world of crypto, filled with many uncertainties. The market doesn't necessarily go up because we think it will. A news can suddenly come up and the course changes instantly.

Spot on. Any legitimate or fake news can be released and will negatively affect the market, then the dump begins with the noobs becoming scared and sell of their assets.

I think in recent weeks, many noobs have left the market because they have only made losses. Who is still there, can not be so easily worried
Even though I always liked to buy the cheap tokens from the fearful Noobs :-)
I didn't understand exactly how much funds they received from investors. Because still I can see 8.925.988 tokens sold and remains 6 days. But this status I can see from last one week. Why the counter is not updating I'd they still receiving funds?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

Currently presale is going on. But I saw on their twitter page that they are offering 40% discount on purchasing of CCI tokens? So that's mean is here only discount they are giving not a bonus?
I believe the discount is 40% and if you go on their website they have tiers and are currently at tier 2 that is $0.12 USD, It s quite a big bonus will this stay for every tier?

The regular price of the token is 0.20$. Now you get a discount of 40% and pay 0.12$ for a CCI Token. Don't forget the extra ETH bonus (1 ETH = 430$).

That was a cool action that they set ETH with $ 430. That actually means twice as many tokens for 1 ETH as the regular price.
Let's see how long, today could be the starting signal for an autumn rally

ETH is going up,  so if anyone decided to invest in CCI tokens,  they have to think and act fast. Of course investment should be after reading all documents and doing own research.

yeah, Eth is rising but i doubt anyone would want to start spending most investor would want to see certain price level before they can start making investment decisions

Eth firmly maintaining position against XRP. Finally coming back and stable. CCI estimation on ETH was a great stand. Investor should use the opportunity to come in.
I agree i personally think it will all go up only for know the market has been red for way too long, and i am pretty sure for CCI it will go up too and they will reach their softcap in no time.

We can only continue to hope for the best. This is world of crypto, filled with many uncertainties. The market doesn't necessarily go up because we think it will. A news can suddenly come up and the course changes instantly.

Spot on. Any legitimate or fake news can be released and will negatively affect the market, then the dump begins with the noobs becoming scared and sell of their assets.

I think in recent weeks, many noobs have left the market because they have only made losses. Who is still there, can not be so easily worried
Even though I always liked to buy the cheap tokens from the fearful Noobs :-)
I didn't understand exactly how much funds they received from investors. Because still I can see 8.925.988 tokens sold and remains 6 days. But this status I can see from last one week. Why the counter is not updating I'd they still receiving funds?

they said they update the counter every three days. Maybe we can see a change tonight. And right now is the pre-sale, there will be more stages in the ICO. enough time to reach the goals
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

Of course that has been addressed a few times. I think that's really good, I've already seen platforms, the fees made up to 30% of the profit. For those, an investment makes little sense. But nothing like that at CCI :-)

Yeah so there are no intial fees and there are no withdrawal fees. BUT you need to remember they will take 30% of profits which over the long run could be more expensive than paying an initial fee or an exit fee.

Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

Hello team

When do you plan on tokens distribution after presale and listing on exchanges? Also, what would be the CCI token role on the platform either by traders or investors?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

Yeah so there are no intial fees and there are no withdrawal fees. BUT you need to remember they will take 30% of profits which over the long run could be more expensive than paying an initial fee or an exit fee.

I think it is worth noting that the 30% is of the profits; I am assuming if you make more on your own it is better to just do it without CCI; but for the novice users I think this would not matter( the 30%)

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

i've missed that part i guess!
if they does that then it would be really a cool thing!
but if i wss curious if CCI takes any commission for bearing the fees and more development?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

I think it is worth noting that the 30% is of the profits; I am assuming if you make more on your own it is better to just do it without CCI; but for the novice users I think this would not matter( the 30%)

True, but that will still add up in the end, I guess if they have a loss one month then they can't take any fees from you. I'm not sure I'm won over by this project but I will continue to look into it and hopefully I see something that changes my mind.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:18:37 PM

i've missed that part i guess!
if they does that then it would be really a cool thing!
but if i wss curious if CCI takes any commission for bearing the fees and more development?

They get their fees from what you pay to the traders I assume.  Either taken out of the traders cut, or a little additional to what you pay. I dont know many platforms that charge you to deposit though.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

Exactly, why risk trading on your own as a novice, when you can make 30% profit while trading with CCI? Only people that don't need this as you rightly said, are traders who who make more than that amount while trading.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

True, but that will still add up in the end, I guess if they have a loss one month then they can't take any fees from you. I'm not sure I'm won over by this project but I will continue to look into it and hopefully I see something that changes my mind.

I think they charge  30% of one's profit, that's to say if one records a loss they wouldn't be charged.
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

Did you check the amazing review from BitBoy on YouTube about CCI? these kinds of reviews help people to decide if they want to invest in a project or not.

Check the video link out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2OxCjo2hhI&feature=youtu.be&t=9m36s, it is also available on their Twitter.
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:04:45 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 06:58:08 PM by Getadaaa

Did you check the amazing review from BitBoy on YouTube about CCI? these kinds of reviews help people to decide if they want to invest in a project or not.

Check the video link out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2OxCjo2hhI&feature=youtu.be&t=9m36s, it is also available on their Twitter.

It’s good to know CCI project is getting mass popularity. Won’t take much longer to getting adapted after ICO. Or getting listed by other exchanges.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

Thanks for the share, just checked it out. Quite interesting and descriptive view of the project. Actually many peoples skip the detailed WP (which i really don't recommend or do) and try to check out a short review of what the project is all about. Youtube is one of the top platform, the Opinion Leader seems to be quite popular. It might help others to learn about the project.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

The question is, why will they not charge withdrawal fees?, well to me, it speaks of confidence, they seem to believe that they will make profit from this project, enough to make them not even bother about the withdrawal fees and i also believe that's not a marketing strategy because if after they start and the team decides to add such, then the brand will hit the rock, so i hope to see them succeed
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: