Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:22:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3522 times)
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:27:10 PM

Yes people want to be millionaires within a short duration of time but at the same time,they don't want to take even smaller risks.They don't understand that no pain,no gain.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

There is nothing like cowardness in  field of investment. Every one is risk averse and not coward as you see it. As rational investors is better to invest the amount you can afford to lose than invest blindly.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:36:03 PM

I disagree with you, crypto investors are risk taker,therefor you must ensure you are strategic,invest what you can afford to loss, the crypto market is volatie,hence you do not invest adversely,without caution. With consistency sure everyone will become rich through crypto
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

This post was funny but I completely agree with you . We have to completely support Bitcoin in this moment of crisis. We need to be patient enough and hodl the coins till the price rises back again.
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:50:45 PM

Coward seems like a wrong choice of word here. The correct term would be cautious. We are all scared when it comes about the security of our hard earned money. We would love to be millionaires, it’s the sole purpose behind the investment in crypto currency. But we are all scared to lose our money too.
mineko

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:38:56 PM

for me I'm never afraid to invest because it's already at risk for each of us to join bitcoin, because I believe bitcoin will never die.
kofibee12

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:44:30 PM

Most crypto investors are cautious of not trowing their hard earned money just away hence the need to be very careful in where they put their investment. I don't think you just wake up and invest in any project without analysing the potential outcome first.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

Due to current market situation, this kind of decisions are taken by investors. Even who is highly experience, they are also still waiting and doing research. I believe market will back soon with its proper situation and provide a better feedback soon.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:09:31 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

I know right. It seems that most of us here in the cryptoverse are still immature and don't have a positive perspective. I know it's bad for most of us about the downfall of the crypto market. However, there is always a positive side when it comes to that. The bearish market is always a good opportunity to buy as we might want to miss out earning more profit once the bull run commences. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:27:51 AM

The only coward is a person who does not want to do anything but wants to become rich someday, it is very unlikely. I prefer investors who dare to take risks in their lives, but they do not just invest in certain things such as bitcoin.

They will learn all the things that need to be known and that's what they started investing.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

I think the suitable type of people to engage in cryptocurrency are those type of person that should take a risk no matter what it takes because they believe on bitcoin. I don't blame this people on how they manage with their investment wherein some need to sell their coins even in bear market because they need to for some reason and I respect that decision. However, I would say that it is not supposed to be the right way to do it wherein it should been buying during market crash and selling when market is in bull trend.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

You can't blame because every bitcoin has a disclaimer that Bitcoin is very volatile and this is true and everybody wants to be on a safer side, if they are going to lose they do ot want to lose bigtime, like what happens to those who bought Bitcoin in the $15k to $20 k level so we really can't blame them.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:07:00 AM

They are scared to invest a huge amount of money because of fear that they might lose it in a good nights sleep but they want to wake up having a million in their pockets. It will only happen once you take the risks in getting involved in cryptocurrency.

There is an old saying that we should know by heart. The curiosity killed the cat, but the satisfaction brought it back. It means that we should not be afraid to try new things. Applying it in cryptocurrency, we should not be afraid to invest our money in crypto. If you lost some, use it as a lesson and grow as a person.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:11:03 AM

Everyone gets scared, even the most professional investors, but the new ones need to understand that Bitcoin is always going up, since it was made it has gone only up, and it never came back to the first price, so you can't lose everything, you just have to be patient. I am not an investor, of course I would be scared if I saw the price dropping below the buy price but I think I would stay cooler than these panicers.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

Truly none has the control over the market. And that is the only reason of being afraid. But the trend is changing slowly. The investors who are sufficient with proper knowledge, will not be afraid at all. They will make decision with proper calculation and analysis.
Markmolotok1488

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:38:01 AM

Unfortunately, this is true, most investors do not understand and do not want to understand cryptocurrencies. They just think that they can invest money and get rich, but they do not even have the courage to keep coins.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:53:16 AM

Yes , we cannot deny that all investors are coward . Because they scared to lost their money , scared to became failed , to have bad results . But i think we didnt make our money grow if we will not to try to invest . Investment is like a gambling . Ypu are lucky if you become successful .
cryptoblackhat

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

Ultimately it shouldn't matter whether you're a coward or not. Because investments should not be based on emotions. They should be based on a sound, rational plan that is thought out in advance and executed without thought of sentiment.

Easier said than done, of course. But if you think your investments are going poorly because you're a coward, then perhaps it's time to rethink your investment strategy overall.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:16:44 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 02:43:07 PM by krishnapramod

Those who bought/mined Bitcoin in single/double/triple digits sold it in the five last year and Jan this month. Was it cowardice? Maybe, but it's 1000% profit. Why adoption is not happening is because of this. If you give a pro or amateur investor an opportunity to speculate on a highly speculative investment (that's ain't Bitcoin was created), they're not going to miss it. They will, not adoption. Bitcoin isn't an organization or a company where monthly/yearly growth is followed with a stats, speculators are free to come up with their own numbers and act upon it (not much of technical analysis, got it covered with sentimental analysis).

It's the in between where there is genuine adoption. I definitely don't think it's going to happen before 2021. I guess, I got repetitive with this law of Amara (blame Amara).

We tend to overestimate the effect of a technology in the short run and underestimate the effect in the long run.

Is 10 year's a long term? If one has grasped the decentralized aspect, it isn't, but for monetary gains, guess lifetime wouldn't be enough.

It comes down to understanding how something can transform the world or how to fills up your pockets.
peachcoco

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

The problem is most people are scared to invest in a major down pattern .  The ones that invest in the end of the bear market are the ones that make massive pfoits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: