Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3520 times)
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

That fact is really true and thats how the human nature is. They will invest and will cry when the prices goes down and laugh when the prices goes up. They are really cowards and have to learn some lessons

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:27:55 PM

Anyway one can't categorically say a crypto investor is a coward. It is just that most of them are scared of the uncertainty . It is a normal thing if u have been following the trend in crypto,there are periods when prices go down that doesnt mean it wont go up,it is only an opportunity for 
an investor to acquire more

Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:51:51 PM

Most are just afraid of losing, while you can not get something unless you lose something in return. people want to make a profit, which they immediately invest ..
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:54:10 PM

I don't think that crypto investors are cowards, they are just doing their best for them to secure their funds or their hard earned money and we cannot blame them, but for sure time will come when they will finally see the benefits and advantage of having a crypto in their life and in the economy.

$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:56:24 PM

Not that they are cowards but sometimes loosing an amount in Cryptocurrency is what they find it difficult.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:41:56 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight to make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

Most crypto investors are really cowards and even I think they are because of many reasons. Firstly it's because crypto investors are really scared to take any kind of risk and enter their positions as they want to earn big returns within few days of investment and which is not possible without a professional technique, and  money management tricks and people don't like to learn and apply them with tons of practice and all they want is free money and that's the reason for stating them, cowards.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:18:16 PM

Yes, you are right, everyone wants to earn, but bitcoin is a rather risky business. But this risk pays off if you invest wisely.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
SlavSL

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

Yea, they are a great manipulators). And if they want bitcoin will cost 30000$ in 1 month...)
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:23:48 PM

There is a saying - he who doesn't risk never gets to drink champagne. And I fully agree with him, if you want to make good money, you need to be able to take risks and not be afraid to lose money. Then you will succeed.

Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:49:05 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

hey there)) don't you think that every person has their own understanding of "hugely"? I mean, if you don't have spare 10 000$, you won't invest it in crypto or real estate, etc. And if you possess millions, it's not a problem for you to invest a million. So I cannot agree with you on this, it doesn't define anyone as a coward. This is the advantage of crypto, it can be unpredictable and an ordinary person can earn lots and change their life.

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

The coward one is those who surrender investing crypto because of the stagnant market fall. Investing here takes a lot of guts given that the market is so unpredictable. The nature of people is to defend themselves from harmful things so i guess being coward and being aware and acting smart is a different thing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

this is true anyways, there are tons of people that just do not want to invest on crypto because they are afraid of losing a few bucks out of that. And there are a lot of guys who just deny to invest on here because of a new crash, it is more than true

Yes, most of them are cowards because they do not have assurance about it. They do not know if the investment is worth for their money. Well, it is normal, they are just being careful about their money.

Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

I don't agree with you. If we are coward, we wouldn't be here in the first place because we are aware of the dynamics in crypto but yet still we invest. We can't just put our money at a place without being quite cautious.

Gibsonlda

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:59:39 PM

perhaps cowardly investors are those who have limited knowledge in crypto, they just want a quick profit without thinking of risk. in one of them many people always lose so they are afraid of losing their money. you must learn how to respond to price changes. a good strategy and we should not invest money in such places where we have no experience or chances of losing our money
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

Coward is the person who si not willing to accept the negative things. I invested and accept the fact that i may get more losses during my first experience in trading but i managed to handle it and continue with my trading until now.  I am not a coward,  i am ready to face the reality in trading.

Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:12:28 PM

Sorry, I disagree with you. Because investors are not coward and Cowards can't be an Investor. Investors invest their valuable money that's why they feel tension when they crypto goes down. As it is volatile, so no one can tell what is gonna happen here in the next month. Investors are very careful with their money. But they invested by believing in bitcoin or the crypto market. The only newbie can be a coward, but it is not applicable to a regularly experienced investor.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Kelvynn

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:20:06 PM

it is the wish of every investor and an enterprenuer to make profit at the end of every success business and this has really made most crypto investors a little bit slower in investing in crypto currency
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:24:39 PM

I can say that it is really true that most of the crypto investors are all cowards and not only that, because we are all cowards inside of us when we know that we needs to take risks most especially when it comes to our own money. Being a coward is not bad because it will let us to be more careful in engaging to the different part here in the crypto world.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

if we say the crypto investors  we mean investors that have risked their money for crypto which makes them not cowards , however the ones who declare if I had a chance to buy, only if it was 6k again.... and don`t invest they are the real cowards.
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:43:55 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.
Actually, you have the point. All of us do really want to gain success in terms of engaging into crypto works but do really get afraid of taking such big movement such as putting our big assets on it. It is a matter of self realization and what ifs that trigger us to think of it at first and just putting small assets for some sorts of trials for assurance because money was already a big thing in our days for the fact that money makes changes and money is starting to govern the whole world due to the reason that money gives power and even fame. So a single mistake might break it down which we are really concern about. It is a matter of assurance so you can still have remain a bit for your own good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: